How important is water to making it?

How important is water to making it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipose_tissue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not important. it's always better to drink ice cold coke.

/thread

>this
You'll never find anything more refreshing to your body than an ice-cold coke, OP.

Muscles are 80% water, so very

I prefer banging out a fat line of coke, to each thier own I suppose

Drink enough of it and you won't even care about lifting anymore

>falling for the water meme

fpbp

whats up with these coke shills

>Water
>Making it
Pick one

Coke is healthy as fuck. Did you ever see a fat person drinking normal coke? No, because diet coke is making them fat while normal coke makes you fit.

OP, memes aside, don't listen to any of these faggots. Anyone with a brain knows suggesting coke over water is retarded.
The real answer to making it is Pepsi.

>not drinking Dr. Pepper at 10, 2 and 4

you're never gonna make it if you don't follow Doctor's orders

How important is air to making it?

>mfw going on fitness app and people posting about wanting to lose weight but want a substitute for soda that isn't water

It's like these people are designed to be fat forever

>not important. it's always better to drink ice cold coke.

Fat is 85% water so keep shooting yourself in the foot.

You haven't lifted shit until you've rode a fat white rail into legendary status. You'll never make unless you lift everything forever.

doesnt make sense since fats done mix with water at all

Obvious sarcasm is obvious.

But really though, what is the harm in drinking diet soda instead of water?
Checking the label on Diet Dr.Pepper it has 0 everything except sodium (60mg).

shitton of chemicals

>Doesn't know the difference between a molecule and a cell

Coke zero included. But from what I understand, it will affect you biologically in how you'll crave more calories or something. I drink coke zero now and then myself, and haven't had negative gains, but too much of anything isn't good imho

Per the motto of this board though it shouldn't matter, right?
"Calories in, calories out!"

carbonated water isn't really all that healthy. It fucks up your teeth and I know people who have suffered from dehydration because all they ever drank was diet coke

>Human fat tissue contains about 87% lipids
BTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipose_tissue

If you're just trying to lose weight, sure.
If you're trying to be healthy it isn't a good option.

>"Calories in, calories out!"
thats just a guideline though

people take it like a word from the bible

Different macro comp give you a different response. Eating 100% sugar would give you different results than eating 100% fat would, of the same calories

>Wikipedia

What, did you go and edit that page just now to troll everyone?

go ahead provide me your source than

I've learned that sometimes I would mistake hunger for thirst.

So water comes in handy on a cut.

This entire thread is full of autism. Drinking enough water and being consistently hydrated is super important since water is use to help transport all of those amazing Nutrients to the places they need to be. (Cells, muscles, skin follicles, organs, etc) It also helps regulate body temperature and keeps skin and hair looking and feeling healthy. Kick soda, absolutely USELESS.

(OP)

This entire thread is full of autism. Drinking enough coke and being consistently hydrated is super important since coke is use to help transport all of those amazing Nutrients to the places they need to be. (Cells, muscles, skin follicles, organs, etc) It also helps regulate body temperature and keeps skin and hair looking and feeling healthy. Kick water, absolutely USELESS.

Pound water. Lots 2 gallons a day and you just shed wait and will never feel sore. Works.

Tap water is good, but if you're a unwillpowered freak you can overspend on fancy basic water so you have to enjoy your purchase.

Basic water is a meme where they make water more basic so it pulls more lactic acid out your muscles. So you're even less sore after pt.

But drink water. It is a secret hidden in plain sight.

Kek,

Is actually more correct since coke is mostly water and has the benefit of carbs and an insulin response to actually move nutrition into cells.

Autism wins.

If you consider being alive and hydrated making it, yes.

This guy gets it

Water, void of nutrients will move via osmosis, thus being sucked into nutrient dense cells, then once equilibrium is reached it will pull nutrients out of the cells, be exceeded from the body and reduce the nutrition available to all cells.

Now facts are bait I guess.

>water
>ZERO (0) proteina
>making it?

Scheck m8