Just a reminder if you weren't athletic at young age you prolly won't make it

Just a reminder if you weren't athletic at young age you prolly won't make it.

Making it is an arbitrary bullshit term m8

Your body developed not to be fit. Just accept your fate, bro.

That's retarded, christ look at zyzz

I don't really care m8

Roll

Rizolling

rolan

Sure if you take roids.

Afjjds

Quitter talk. Go fuck yourself.

fuck it

Rollin'

>tfw I was athletic at a young age and only got gross over the course of the last 5 years of my life

I'm trying to reclaim my former glory, but I fell far. Very far

rolling

Rolling

rollan

roll

I like these shit thread roll-destroyers

Rollo

rolling

gibs me dat

Rolling for Jones

Op is a faget

>filename

Roll

Not being Veeky Forums at a young age means you don't take your physical power for granted.

Getting buff when your reasoning centers aren't even developed yet strikes me as a recipe for trouble.

lmao roll

Just a reminder that if you were athletic at young age you already peaked and it only gets worse the older you get

Suck dick OP. Roll

Getting strong and "buff' at a young age cements their gains for the rest of their life and will lay a foundation for physicality that will serve them well for the rest of their days.

Datarmiah Williams kek

Roll

This. Unless you were enough of a jock to go pro, you're going to crash and burn after college.

roll

I knew a lot of those guys who got strong at an early age. They coasted so much on their physical bodies they forgot to actually study in school. When they got in trouble, they tended to resort to "macho" solutions. And beer and fast food eventually wrecked their bodies anyway.

I started bulking up in my 20s, when I wasn't consumed by teenage stupidity.

Rollinnnnnnnn

Roll for nignogname

And getting fit in your twenties well passed your actual physical prime means...what?

Lot of jocks go on to get cushy jobs.

Many jocks actually get good grades. You can't be both a good athlete/actual jock and be a complete idiot.

R

ayy lmao

>20s is past your physical prime
>retards like this actually exist and post on fit to give advice
please leave

Ay

wew

here we go baws.

Late twenties is basically the peak, you level off in your early thirties and you slowly drop in your late thirties mid 40's.
So you wasted a about a decade or more of prime years of your life being a fuccboi and are only now deciding to change.

come on, give me my name

Cruntsh

It means you understand the importance of physical power, when you spend your entire formative years at the mercy of the powerful.

You need your brains to survive school when you have no muscle to fall back on.

Did your therapist say that?

a cushy job isn't a good job, mees duda. there's a reason that countries that have high stress levels have huge GDP's. Do you think any self made millionaires got their via cush? Also you can be a good athlete jock and be a complete idiot. It's more likely that way as critical thinking is hard work and playing sports is more focused on developing quick reflexes and muscle memory. Ryan Lochte and his Rio gang are prime examples of what happens when you only train physical.

Derailed

Pull your damn pants up

I made a conscious decision in life not to bulk up early. I don't regret it. You can learn a lot.

reolen

>a cushy job
A job is something you do to make money. So yeah a cushy job is a job.

As for stress levels and self made millionaires. The former means nothing and the latter isn't even the same boat as you. As a matter of fact a massive chunk of self made millionaires are athletic or spend a chunk of their time working out. The ones who didn't got there by being in the correct social strata and were able to capitalize on means that simply being NOT BUFF in highschool does not give you.

ROLLAN

No.

I said it. Medications and therapists are not a substitution for actual maturity and self-discipline.

You're just relying on external drivers to fix what is really an internal issue, which is lack of taking responsibility for your own failings.

Rell

So you chose to be bullied? That's quite BS.

Rollin

roll for nigga name

I'm a nig

mi

roll

I was never beat up if that's what you mean. No one really fucked with me. Didn't even get stuffed in a locker or shoved in a toilet.

something good! Cmon!

Deferkwon Robinson

Me likely

Huh, Daferius Jackson. I like it.

rol

Rolll

ebin

Rollan

Rollllllllllll

ROLL

> picture me rollin'

In retrospect, I just got lucky.

rollando

hm

OP is retarded, roll

Rull

Rollin'

Errellin

>Many jocks actually get good grades

probably they aren't that of a jock

real douchebags who drink and party hard (not just pretending to do it) ALWAYS crash before landing a good job unless they are rich

rolling

rollan

roll

rollin

I grew up in a football town with a proud tradition of winning.

If you were a football jock, you were like Johnny Worthington III-tier in expectations. It was like being a buff aristocrat.

You could screw up in every other sport, but you had to live up to the football tradition.

We all expected great things from our football teams, so that particular set of jocks was held to high standards.

ayy

Yeah, but that's cheating.
Also rolling.

Rollz9r

Let's see

swish

rolLING

Roll

Roll