Is there a girl version of this list??

idk but i'm curious to see what that would look like

Alpha "positive"
>Boring over-rated assholes
>no-one is jelly

Alpha "Negative"
>clearly enjoying all life has to offer
>errybody is jelly

What's the point of being alpha if you can't rub it in people's faces?

>be goth
>automatic G-

Man fuck you, I don't give a tit about social status, I just wanna watch creepy movies and boink punk/metal chicks

its shit m8

there have been several attempts at this, the best one was done by alphagameplan at blogspot, its vox days second blog

being happy without being a degenerate kike.

lol, my point was that the alpha positives are just three of the same guy; cheap suit, boring haircut, less personality than a toothpick. While the negatives look like they are legit happy, the guy who made the pic used the wrong pics is what I'm saying. The negatives may be broke as a joke in a year or two, but the pic makes them look far more content than the fella who made the pic intended.

>Jersey shore wannabe pls go

what's chris chan doing now?

Pic is alright. But bear in mind that it rates people based on a social hierarchy, NOT happiness or life satisfaction. You could technically be Omega Negative and love your life of anime and autism, and you can be Alpha Positive and hate your job and the fact that you're surrounded by shallow cunts who just want to use you.

I dunno, from what I've seen of him Joseph Gordon-Levitt seems a really cool and quite interesting dude.

False, and I'll explain you why
The social ladder based on greek character has been used for decades to describe the behavior of wolves.
However, it was soon proved to be wrong BY THE GUY WHO CREATED IT.
Recent studies demonstrated that wolf packs often are guided by more than one wolf and that the relationship between wolves is not always pyramidal but even cyclical, or more.
The animal most similar to the man is the chimpanzee and it shows a similar social structure to wolves.
While some men are.better than.the others and can dominate others,.theese charts are untrue,.unscientific and.ultra autistic

We all gammas now

Ideally, a good alpha doesn't know they're alpha

Go back to /r9k/

but we're already here

I'm like the beta of gamma. What even is that?

Who else in here Gamma +?

>being alpha
>rubbing your life in others' faces

That's Not alpha. It just shows how self concious you are

>go back to r9k
Why is this suddenly being said so much on Veeky Forums? It usually doesnt even make sense where people use it

Not you.

Self-satisfaction. Rubbing it in other people's faces is a form of validation seeking that doesn't need to be entertained if you really are above others. You know you're better, because you're successful. Your bank account should be all the validation you need. Money, power and status are the things that distinguish the real top flight males and the pretenders, the mindless hedonists.

Your charts fucking stupid. And so are you. Wtf are you guys stil 14

>anyone on Veeky Forums knows what does it mean to be an alpha

So real alpha male is modest?
According to this chart the betas(-) are egocentric.

So, where would Bill Gates fit into this?

alpha positive or gamma positive

Beta negative is what anyone who feels the need to post that they are an alpha+ on Veeky Forums is