/plg/ - psychiatric health general

Post your projections and insecurities below!

just got Veeky Forums pass

this is comfy

went on 1 hour bikeride because too scared of not PRing at gym

wassup laddos, why are girls autists IRL

hello!! plg!!

I don't squat very much!!

because they are inferior men

the only respectable women are the ones that will bear you ubermensch children

They're humans too :O

When you're as buff and good looking as you are, they're bound to spill spaghetti. Also daily reminder that girls are people too and probably have a lot of the same social anxiety that many people on here have.

>tfw alcoholism

It. Is so comfy hey

Mines up for renewal soon. :(

haha totally

The worst injury you can have as a lifter is definitely a bulging or slipped disc.

It is frightening, it is slow to heal, the chronic pain is agonising, you will worry a lot and you will want to give up.
And it doesn't heal overnight.

Next time you want to bitch about your intercostal muscle strain, or your an strain or your bum knee, just shut

The

Fuck

Up

pretty much bro

always use good posture and plenty sleep to ignore all injuries

>He fell for the "form doesn't matter" meme

Your fault.

By the way I do get some slight pain after squatting on a toes for a few minutes. Yesterday I did some heavy squats and conventional deadlifts beltless. Set a new 5RM PR

I really dont think those guys pull that much or theyd be posing with girls, left looks like a quiet beta and right looks like he tries to do the fake it till you make it cocky nonsense and his face looks like melted dough. stop letting your insecurities boost men that are 6 or 7 to 10s to fulfill your cuck fantasies

Yeh but their social media persona is so much different from IRL. I managed to get some girls to chat on wa and fb lately, but as soon as I meet them in person they become frigid as fuck and barely even speak

they melt

my advice is dont talk about anything besides romance or flirting

even though I got a girl spilling her spaghetti I realized how autistic I sounded when I was telling her about the highway and road infrastructure in my city.

was funny desu because she expected me to dance with her but I went for another girl

That's pretty weird. Maybe they're just nervous as fuck?

Maybe it's a result of young people these days being glued to their phones and becoming more comfortable interacting with people through text instead of talking face to face.

>my advice is dont talk about anything besides romance or flirting
What a shallow and meaningless relationship thsr will be.

sure senpai

I'm a minority and I can't stop thinking about that whenever I talk to a girl

Left probably gets unlimited pussy, right just looks wrong.

Just coughed and hurt my back ;-;

m8 roc youre a sweet boy and i know in time you will find a nice girl who will inject happiness into your life and insulate it from all your fears of loneliness. Dont pin things on yourself that isnt true. You are a capable man

Cmon Honey, attack life with all you got! I believe in you!

Rock's a happy guy

just make yourself look more white. what minority are you?

neither do I and I still lift.
(Join the dark side, be bench only)

guys tell it to me straight am I hot or not

pic?

Sup guys new trip
Almost 400 wilks

>progressing on dips
>progressing on incline bench
>stalling on bench

what the fuck is this?

Don't want to look more white tho, just want to stop focusing on that.

Sometimes at work I say goodbye to a person and the person answers with goodbye without looking up from what they are reading. Also sometimes I greet one of the many acquaintances in my huge workplace and they greet back without the proper enthusiasm or smile. Really keeps me up at night.

>Drop incline bench or dips
>?????
>Profit

Bench doesn't matter anyway

New trip, 70 wilks or something

>social anxiety
>no friends
>20 yo KHV (hugged two grills once but not romantically)
>OCD
>anger issues
>possibly early signs of schizophrenia
>possibly signs of Borderline Personality Disorder
>studiying a shitty humanities degree
>self conscious about bringing girls to my place (if I even had the balls to approach them) because I live in a small ass apartment where the kitchen/living room/bed room is combined
>approach anxiety without alcohol
>sperg out with alcohol

so here's my question: I'm a thick/chubby chaser. Is it true that chubby girls are more likely to respond positively than thin girls if I talk to them in a night club?
Also, how to I get t their place instead of mine?

Electroconvulsive therapy it is

>Dont pin things on yourself

too late

Kys my man

Pretty horrible thing to say

>: I'm a thick/chubby chaser. Is it true that chubby girls are more likely to respond positively than thin girls if I talk to them in a night club?

It doesn't matter. No one's gonna want to be approached by you anyway judging from how you describe yourself.

eric. simply eric.

>273.75 days later
>lower back still hurts

I'm fucking serious. Reading that wall of greentext made me exhausted. How one person can have so much going wrong for oneself is quite astonishing.

You been to a psychologist?

If reading exhausts you, you might be diabetic lad

>tfw dad overreacted at every little thing when I was growing up
>shouting about every little mistake
>grow up scared of doing stuff, feel useless
>social anxiety sets in, videogames all day
>more abuse because I'm playing videogames instead of outside, mumbling to my "friends"

I am now trying to get rid of this shit. Whenever things get hard, I can feel the words "you're fucking useless, you piece of shit, just give up and kill yourself" in the back of my mind.

Whenever I was on my last rep, struggling, if my friend said things like "cmon, you can do it! go!" I'd just drop the fucking weight and feel like absolute shit.

I also feel that every person who sees or hears me is immediately judging me and I am in a competition against them.

I'm much better now, but I'm still an autismal fuck.

Anyone else like this?

Just ate a tub of ice cream and my lumbar spine still hurts

Jesus Christ dude, no wonder you're a KHV if that's how you see yourself. How is a girl gonna want to fuck you? For them to like you gotta at least like yourself a bit, do you not have any positive things about yourself? Tbqh you seem like you don't want to make it because you throw out all these reasons why you CAN'T and no reasons why you CAN.

no thanks desu

I'm joining a couple sports things this semster and gonna become a normie and befriend the guys there

>self conscious about bringing girls to my place (if I even had the balls to approach them) because I live in a small ass apartment where the kitchen/living room/bed room is combined

DUDE... you have a place of your own! what the fuck... I live with my parents and can't do any of that shit.
I'd be glad to bring girls to a fucking cave in the middle of the city, who gives a flying fuck.

Does no one lift in this thread? Seriously where are all the "powerlifters"?

What could I change though?

You can add

>post about muh issues in a powerlifting general

to your list, faggot.

If anybody here has lower back pain I've found a way to allieviste the pain!

Planks! Exactly 60 seconds of planking gives you 15 seconds of pain relief, until your back goes back to being crumpled dust.

'least I look good

> /plg/ - psychiatric health general

>>possibly early signs of schizophrenia
>>possibly signs of Borderline Personality Disorder

wait until you go to a doctor. Stop with the fucking hypochondria

See a psychologist or psychiatrist. Your mental issues seem to be taking up a huge part of your life. Once you get a better self image your confidence will improve.

Also, major in something that won't leave you unemployed.

>tfw no girl will ever love a man in a wheel chair

We're mostly all hurt now

>social anxiety
>no friends
>20 yo KHV (hugged two grills once but not romantically)
>OCD
>anger issues
>possibly early signs of schizophrenia
>possibly signs of Borderline Personality Disorder
>studiying a shitty humanities degree
>approach anxiety without alcohol
>sperg out with alcohol

Also my lower back hurts

don't ever go to a club on your own mate, there is literally nothing more grim than a creep going to a club, knowing no one there and solely hoping to pick up desperate slags. even worse, you might actually meet someone from your class there, imagine the fucking nightmare that'd be.

honestly you've just got to not be a sperg and make some friends before you even start hitting clubs. deal with that hypochondriac self-diagnosing, please. you don't have any of those disorders, I'll bet my car on it.

What in the fuck? So you self diagnose? You sit at home in your isolation (projection/ just guessing) read up on psychological disorders on google and wiki and you go "yeah yeah holy fuck i do that" etc? Bruh.... Don't do that. Psychology students do that ALL THE TIME, they think they have all kinds of shit and diagnose the fuck out of them self so every psych course has disclaimers at the start saying dont diagnose your self.

And both autism and BPD are things that are very easy to self diagnose wrongly. Remember that it is a matter of degree and how strong the behaviors are. Not that i know you and you could be right about that stuff but chances are that you aren't.

I actually went to a psychologist 2 years ago and he said I probably have social anxiety and OCD. But yeah, the other stuff is probably just hypochondria

How can you help good about yourself when there are people who are better in every way?

I've asked about my form a million times, I've estatted my totals a million times, there's not much to talk about after I've been posting here long enough.

shitposting is fun though, I do like that.

>Reading that wall of greentext made me exhausted.

>>social anxiety
>>no friends...

Agreed, being a professional victim is exhausting on the people that have to listen to it.

Seek help, and take your whining to a professional.