Butt spots

So i guess my new underwear doesnt fit me that well, beause i have these unsightly spots just from wearing them for a few days

How long will they take to go away, and how can I accelerate this process?

I'm meant to be having sex on saturday, so this kind of worries me

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/QLqU9yf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no offense but can you plz uncensor.. for siensce

TAMPA
A
M
P
A

Yeah I mean I know this is Veeky Forums but if you could contain your raging homolust for a few minutes I genuinely need help

Saturday is going to be the first time I fuck this guy, I want him to like me.

what color is your boipus?

Dark purple

I wish it was pinker, but you can't have everything

Are you on hormones? Post bulge.

REVAL
E
V
A
L

use acne wash and soap twice a day each and stop wearing that underwear, maybe something loose and breezy like boxers for a bit that will be your best bet you filthy disgusting degenerate

I don't see the problem. Someone who is willing to fuck a pasty man ass couldn't actually be put off by pimples, can he? That's like eating human feces but not drinking coffee because "it's bitter".
Relax, you will get your asshole fucked one way or another. Don't worry about it and don't plan too much.

I'm not on hormones, and aside from my freshly-shaved butt I'm actually kinda fuzzy all over

thanks bruh

heres a lewd for you i guess: imgur.com/QLqU9yf

maybe... I'm not sure. I just like everything to be perfect to satisfy my own insecurities.

Are... Are you a girl, or a guy? Show other lewd side pls. Not jerking off to a chick.

I think its fairly obvious im a dude, dude.

just look at the bulge in that picture

YOURE A FUCKING DUDE????

There are no women on Veeky Forums

Lmao confirmed gay. Theres no way off the ride now.

YOURE CUTE

How dare imply that the transwomen of Veeky Forums aren't """"""""""""""""real"""""""""""""""""" women?!?

they'll go away in 2-4 days if they havent got a white head yet.

moar you smooth butt faggit

feelgood you hoe.

Wear loose boxers when you're outside, nothing at all (if that's an option) when you're at home.

If it's just redness it'll go away soon, but yeah no one currs if you have a pimple on your ass.
If they're already back at your house with you, ready for your weekly dick appointment, then the job's kinda done.

>imgur.com/QLqU9yf
Nice ass.