How do I get a gf like this Veeky Forums?

How do I get a gf like this Veeky Forums?

money or be an asshole to her

>be an asshole

don't be an asshole if you actually want to get girls

assholes get girls because they possess attributes(such as confidence and decisiveness) women find attractive, not because they are assholes.

personality matters more than looks op.. you dont really want a girl like this

What a bunch of idiots.

Her nose is fucked up, you can get her with no problem mate

You really don't want one. She's late-twenties/early-thirties.

At this point in her life, her priorities would be

1: Her fitness
2: Her IG account
3: Her job
4: Her friends
5: you

Women that age don't look for partners, they look for servants. Not worth it.

if you dont already you cant

girl? no that's a man with bolt on tits. women are supposed to have curves and be soft, that is just a muscular little boy with silicone chest.

it's no wonder the HAES movement is picking up steam, advertising has made men want 'women' like that, and convinced girls that they should look like that.

it's just not reasonable. desiring something like 'that' is just perpetuating the myth.

Jesus fucking christ, that's not even a healthy amount of body fat, she's like 2 skipped meals away from starving to death.

lmao

>dating women

Just fuck them and string them along. That is literally all you have to do. You try before you buy. And you "try them" for months at a time until they want something more then you say "Alright, I don't want that" and you keep fucking them.

Then they will find some beta fuck who will date them. From there you can cuck the guy if you want or you fuck her in between boyfriends while you do the same with other girls

This is dating in 2016 with almost every girl. And if you think a girl isn't doing this you're fucking retarded.

Trips don't lie

she is close to a 10 in my eyes. face could be better, but body is amazing. would like a little more fat, but I can't complain.

i love fitness-girls which are not too muscular.

Bitter cuck

good wisdom right here

Please have sex.

Just get a submissive gf.
Get her to train with you.
6 months later she got dat ass.

My girl isn't doing that I'm her first, and she's madly in love with me, she wants to get married and all, for now I succeed to make her wait cause I don't love her and I don't plan to (unless I have no other options), I have affection for her tho. But I'm contemplating leaving her to do fuck some sluts.
That's fucking shallow I know, but I'm not really a familly guy I guess and I don't want to have responsibilities and be engaged.

That's borderline masculine. Zero softness.

Yeah, but he's not wrong. And good job on using cuck improperly!

Trips of Truth!

if its an attention whore you want
thats 90% of the female population
just pick one and get her to work out

You dont. sorry

30 year old here. Been there, felt the urge to leave and fuck sluts. Dont dot it man, you will end up empty and bitter inside. Ive fucked a ton of girls and i have no feelings left for them. If you get a pretty girl who likes you keep her, just make her know you call the shots, not her, she will love you for taking command.