You mean
>be 13
Right?

Stop buying her things you idiot
You're already fucking up
If you have a genuine interest in this girl treat her like an equal
You are not doing that
Do you buy yourself presents?
You're putting an arbitrary measure on relationship that should only be measured by how much you want to fuck each other and how much you enjoy each other's company

I'd say it's too soon. But stop giving her gifts all the time you'll regret it later down the road because you're constantly devaluing yourself every time

>7/10
>tad chubby

pick one

Post her feminine benis

Dude your friends are messing with you. Enjoy your qt and don't let people persuade your opinion of her.
Take her to the gym and be proud of her no matter what. As long as she doesn't start dragging you down.
Also lay off the gifts. It's not a good thing to get used to.

OP, your friends will always see your gf as she truly is

I just went through something like this where all my friends were saying my gf was crazy. I ignored them only to realize a couple months down the road she actually is fucking psychotic

>Get her a job
>Buy her a gift every time
What the FUCK are you doing?

EXCELLENT image OP.
"Souls on the Banks of the Acheron" by Adolf Hirémy-Hirschl is Alpha-Tier art.
Hermes walks the newly dead from the living to the dead worlds, in left background you can see Charon approaching in his boat.

kek

My bad homies

Rolling because op is a beta cuck and has no hope

Rollin

fuck it

rolling

sup mang its me

Rollerino

OP okay right Im going to give you advice because I had a scenario just like this, assuming she's your first 'gf'

>step 1: dont buy her gifts
I know you think you're being nice, she may smile when you give her stuff, but trust me, she's thinking you're too nice. It's unattractive. Girls dont want a man who is nice and gives them everything they want: they want a project to work on, who pisses them off or annoys them but who they know is still into them.

The way relationships work is:
>girl waits for guy to approach to show his interest
>guy backs off, maybe starts talking to other girls
>girl wants to make the guy hers, so starts doing things to please YOU

By no means be a dickhead to her, just dont give her everything she wants. Be selfish, but not to the extent where you're being a cunt.

>step 2: NEVER say you love her
You fucking wait to say 'I love you too'. Trust me, OP, this is legit the most important fucking thing.

>step 3: Treat her like a human, not like a princess
Kinda ties in to step 1. Never pretend that she's anything more than a girl. Even a girl like I had with shitloads of cutting scars, daddy issues, etc. Perfect in my eyes, yes. More than just a girl with cutting scars and daddy issues to me, yes. But you should never treat her like she's something else. Keep your outward perception of her grounded.

>step 4: Ignore your friends
Seriously, just dont let gossip change what you know is real. As far as you know you're not being cucked. Until concrete evidence arrives to prove otherwise, believe that you're not being cucked.

>step 5: Talk about yourself. Dont just listen to her.
If you just react to the things she says or does then she gets bored of you. Tell her things about yourself. What happened to you today, what pisses you off or makes you laugh.

Just dont be me, OP. Learn from my mistakes. At the end of the day she wants a relationship with SOMEBODY. Show interest in being that person, but not enthusiasm.

>>Find a girl who's a tad chubby but a 7/10

Not possible. The hottest supermodel on the planet becomes a 5 at best if she gets chubby.

Roll

roll for negro name. Also, OP you're putting the pussy on a pedestal.

roll

roll

OP here, thank you very much user. Saved your post.
Thanks to all of the other anons there, too.

We're all gonna make it

rolling for my urban name

Rollan

They see me rollin'

Daquan Rollington

Negroll