Daily reminder that POWERLIFTING makes you FAT unless you're on MASSIVE amounts of gear

Daily reminder that POWERLIFTING makes you FAT unless you're on MASSIVE amounts of gear.

If you want to LOOK GOOD you have to be on GEAR or a PPL. Otherwise you'll end up as a FAT SHIT.

I mean who even cares that you can deadlift 4pl8 if girls don't even notice you.

I can CURL 45lb dumbbells for REPS (more than once) and all the bitches mire me when I take my shirt off at the gym and show off my massive biceps. I fucking ALWAYS see them talking to each other and pointing at me.

Stay mad FATTIES lmaoo

>Daily reminder that POWERLIFTING makes you FAT
Tell me, how much does your average mcdonalds customer lift then?

powerlifting makes you fat
being fat doesnt make you a powerlifter

Fucking /thread
Well put friend I'm glad you get it

This is true

I squatted and deadlifted on Saturday and gained 15 pounds. Never again.

Took me a year to realize this shit. Carrying bitch tits and a spare tire is not worth getting 1/2/3/4 and once you start cutting those numbers are impossible to maintain.

: D what the fuck are you saying user
1/2/3/4 for 5 is so fucking easy even on low bodyfat (10-13)
just dont be a pussy

I'm 32 and 6'4". My metabolism doesn't kick like I'm 22 anymore and I need more kcals than manlets do.

>Lifting for women

>le i dont lift for women maymay
getting real tired

sounds like typical fat logic excuses

calories makes fat, you dumbfuck. not lifting.

>women

Yeah, exactly. Calories and pl

So why do you use a picture of Jesse Norris then? He has currently the best wilks in powerlifting.

>and pl

Lmao he's basically a bodybuilder idiot. He's only strong because bodybuilding and genetics

...>curl 45 lb Dumbbells for reps.

Is that impressive? I do 3x10 to close out every second workout.

of the fact that some people get women anyways while you don't?

Such a fucking liar I'm easily the strongest guy in the household and probably even like your average Applebee's you lil faggot.

Why does everyone on this board fucking e stat

only dyels think this

all the powerlifters I know are pretty muscular.

Honestly, do you think you're going to be tiny when you're repping over 1 plate on OHP and over 2 plate on bench?

>bodybuilder
his workout isn't a bro split dumbfuck it's more like mainlifts>assistance according to main lifts, he's just not retarded doing the base template of SS and drinking gallons of milk like he was a 40lb grill trying to gain 200lbs in a month

Unless we're talking each of those for 20, then through da roof, you can do that and be small.

He's obviously a bodybuilder too look at his physique. Doesn't have to be a bro split to be bodybuilding idiot

eating PIZZA

oh so is PPL the new meme routine of the month. lol.

>I just started a new routine and am seeing fresh gains it MUST be the routine rather than the variation.

Every "my routine is best" thread ever.

>PPL for natural lifters

>If you want to LOOK GOOD you have to be on GEAR
Daily reminder people on gear look like fake bloated roid monkeys

hardly. I'm a manlet by fit standards, don't really lift seriously, and every once in a while i'll crank out 57lbs (oly dumbells are fucking awesome, but that annoying 7 pound weight...) for a 3x8.

>thinks 1plate OHP/ 2p BP is anything special

found the ironic DYEL.

... Oh! You're a brand new lifter then. Well let me be the first to welcome you to the community.

I really, really and I mean really dont like PPL.

The frequency is too low.

PPL is not low frequency dumbass. Squatting twice a week is very common most days. Fatigue management is a valid complaint about PPL but frequency is not

It is pretty solid compared to most of the shit

Retard the post.

Yeah I just hit 1/2/3/4 and my body is still quite shit. Im sitting around 18% bf so I don't know if I should just cut now or try to lean bulk/ recomp on a ppl routine.
Also I have been lifting for 11 months if that matters.

Cut! 1/2/3/4 is impressive if you are sub-70kg. For fuck's sake getting fat for some stupid Internet "standards is beyond dumb.

>Sub 70kg
Well maybe if you are under 5"9'
Im 183cm and like 87kg. I was planning on bulking to about 93kg and then cutting to low 80's. Im pretty much a skinnyfat who has been spinning their tires for a year.

Lol

Some people lift because getting stronger is addictive.

Please have sex.

You are delusional

If you're gripe is about frequency instead of fatigue management you're a guaranteed rookie and I'll 100% bet I lift more than you

Please walk me thrhough the process of powerlifting making you fat

Do UL3X a week then

>(more than once)

lost

28 and 5'10", reached 1/2/3/4 after 1.5 years of lifting, cutting during the first year of it. The difference is I didn't make excuses.

Powerlifting doesn't make you fat. Being fat makes you fat. Lifting heavy weights doesn't.

>I can CURL 45lb dumbbells for REPS (more than once)
Is that impressive?
I can curl 25lbs and i'm a skinny nerd who just started working out.
Looking at all the guys in every CBT thread with biceps 3x+ bigger than mine, i'd guess most of Veeky Forums can curl 50+.
Or are those big biceps just for looks?

>dyel pussy
>got girls easily, sometimes they would even come to me
>start lifting
>start to care about myself and strive towards improvement
>no time or desire to be a degenerate
Haven't had sex in 3 months, haven't had a gf in over a year, feels great.
As long as you're not a burning dumpster no one should have a problem getting a girl if that's their mission.

It's not. I curl 45lb Dumbbells 3x10 and I'm only an intermediate lifter. biceps are not hug either. 16 inch flexed, no pump.

Just measured with string. Actually 15"