Bad feels thread

>last time I failed last rep of last set OHP
>feeling hopeful about today
>fail second and third set

>bench wont progress

>thought my squat was finally gonna progress fine after I sorted out my mobility and form
>goodmorning'd last rep of last 2 sets of 85kg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8gIAzFJAYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>failed 245 squats two days in a row
>one more try to avoid deloading and I'm not too confident

>do 100 lbs OHP without much trouble
>can barely do 2 reps on my last set of 110

>bench progressing at a snail's pace

>no olympic platform means I do my deads on the ground
>I think all the staff hate me for it

>failed 245 squats
Damn nigga i stop when i fail two, why the fuck would you keep trying, niggas must have been laughing at you hahahahha

>Swiped right all day erriday for a month now
>got like 10 matches
>talked with 4
>every single one literally goes nowhere
>girls in my country use tinder as a mobile game substitute
>girls irl are unapproachable

>my chinups wont progress

Giving up after 2 failures? Man you sound like a pussy.

>have never eaten over 1600 calories day
since i began lifting
>i look nice and big but my lifts are fucking pathetic

half of my training i feel great the otehr half i want to kill myself and give up

>struggle with 60kg front squat but can deadlift 3 pl8
That lanklet feel

>no olympic platform means I do my deads on the ground
Like any other regular human being?

Been eating 4250 cals a day for my bulk
>still losing weight

I'm 5'6 guys. I've been trying to do it clean but I think I need to bite the bullet and just start eating shit.

You're not eating 4250 cals a day

>tfw your front squat is far behind your back squat and you cant figure out why

>finally, after 4 years of lifting, find the discipline to cut to visible abs level
>literally have the worst abs I have ever seen
>more than an inch between middle two abs
>completely asymmetrical and also different sizes.

Fuckin kill me.
Cutting to low body fat was so much effort for me as a former fatboy.

Front squats are just a harder lift. I feel as though there is a rough correlation between how much you bench and front squat. Your front squat will be nowhere near as your back squat.

I weigh out all my meals for the week and box it up. Everything else is pre packaged. If I eat out, I find the calories for the meal prior to ordering. 4100-4300 calories per day.

Breakfast: 790
2 eggs 140
Toast 320
Meat 120
Butter 70
Peanut butter 180

Pre workout snack: 770
Tortilla chips: 520
Greek yogurt: 100
Hummus: 150

Protein shake: 400

Snacks at work: 1340
Nuts:700 cals (weighed on food scale)
Granola bar x4: 440
Greek yogurt x2: 200

Dinner at work: 950
Rice: 300
Beans: 200
Chicken: 450

Same thing every day this week. Meal prepped sunday and everything is weighed out

Show me a day from your myfitnesspal food log
If you track your cals manually, there's yoir problem.
Use a tracker!

I do track manually.but I obviously pay attention and weigh everything. How would my fitness pal change anything?

I know what your getting at but I'm literally weighing out my ingredients to the gram, and following the nutritional information on the packages.

Mate 4000kcal a day at 5'6 and losing weight is a fairy tale unless you are a bicycle courier or something

> muh oneitus invites me out on trip in 2 weeks
> day before cancels, its her last weekend in the states and wants to hang with family instead
> look at fb activity feed
> post to someone else confirms shes still going
> lol girls dont understand how fb works

kill me

If you dont stop talking to her and just remove her from your life you are a fucking faggot.
There is a shit ton of girls, and you catch feelings for a cunt that doesnt even care about your feelings, what the fuck

I mean I'll get on myfitness pal for confirmation but I'm pretty certain I'm counting properly. It's not that hard, and I've never struggled with basic math.
I'll download the app and enter my food for the day and take a look. But I feel like If I'm making a mistake, entering the numbers into a tracker will yield the same results (correct or incorrect) as manual tracking.

I weigh out my portion, check it to the nutritional information on the package and calculate what the calories per portion size is. Then I just duplicate the same portions for the rest of the meals I'm preparing. Once I have my lunches prepared and have eaten my standard brrakfast, I fill the rest of my calories with snacks I'll eat at work, usually nuts/Granola bars/yogurt. Everything is labelled per portion, besides the nuts which I weigh out and put into a sandwich bag. I eat everything I prepared for the day and rinse and repeat for each day of the week.

I cannot see anything wrong with this system, I do the same thing when I cut and I never have problems with accidently eating over my count through the day as long as I don't eat anything I haven't added. I even lose weight at a steady rate, and do not wildly fluctuate.

I drink over a gallon of water per day, sleep 6-8 hours per night, and do 30 minutes of cardio along with 1.5 hours of lifting, then work for 10 hours in a mill. Same routine every day of the week

Bruh I feel you. Having oneitus is the fucking worst.

It completely cancels human error aka overcounting, which is what is happening to you.
Trust me, you're not the exception to thermodynamics
Try it and see for yourdelf, it's fucking useful

Literally cut her from your life
Remoce her from facebook and never respond to any interaction she tries.
If confronted by her, tell her she's a cunt

Try mfp and get back to use.
I may do a diet general thread tomorrow, or here if its still up

I'll use it for the next bit and check in. I usually weigh in morning and night, if it's still wonky I'll just up the cals and call it a day

>parents get divored
>a while later dad decides we should get a cat because my sister loves them
>get 2 brothers
>1 gets sick
>has an incurable heart disease
>dies mothers day 2015
>call dad today
>"oh by the way catrbo has the same disease"
>doc said he has 6 months to a year to live

I dont want this guys, I didnt see them often the last 3 years since I moved into my moms for college, and now I feel like shit since I didnt spend time with them at the end of their lives.

Also
>tfw no gf

>Was squatting 275 3x8 consistently and able to rep out 285x8 on some days
>Barely hitting 275 3x6 a month later

>DL 4pl8 and a bit
>repping out 365x5
>345x5 last week
>havent had balls to attempt 4pl8 again

suicide soon

>tfw been out of the game for years due to poverty
>finally getting there, have a gym to go to and enough to feed myself basics in the week
>still can't afford whey
>cutting even though I should be bulking because my skinnyfat belly makes me want to kill myself

>Just happen to be listening to youtube.com/watch?v=F8gIAzFJAYU

>4250 cals
>still losing weight
>I'm 5'6 guys
lol fuck off retard, you sound like those obese women that say they can't lose weight eating 1000 calories a day.

Straight up showed all the numbers senpai, most of its packaged or really easy to count calories for. Going to log it all in myfitness pal from now on and post that if it's still out of wack

I know how to count calories properly, I mean when I cut at 2500-2100 I'm fine, I don't fluctuate and the loss is steady. If I wasn't counting properly, wouldn't my cutting be fucked up too?

You might legit have some kind of parasite or virus. I'd see a doctor

Feel fine, haven't eaten anywhere sketchy lately/haven't been anywhere exotic. Bodily functions are all the same. Someone post the greentext of the dude with the jacked tapeworm

buy chicken breast instead of whey

cheaper and better

babbys first plateau

I already do. Even so, its very unpleasant to say the least to have to get so much protein just from chicken.

I'm currently cutting and I upped my carb intake at the start of this week just to have some more energy during the day, since then I've lost no weight, I think I even gained some, even though my calorie intake has remained the same.
I log all of my food extensively and count every calorie so I don't think I've made any mistakes there.
What could be causing this? I'm considering just dropping all carbs again, it makes me feel like shit, but at least I was dropping weight.

245 failures

>tfw you hit 2/3/4/5 but you're starting to get elbow tendonitis
>tfw you find out your oneitis lied to you and is actually 16
>tfw taking 5 difficult classes next semester and your life depends on getting all As

Great album senpai

This, I think you may be dying dude

Does anyone have experience with parasites? I feel bretty good, well rested and energetic. I'd assume I'd feel lethargic at least if it was something wrong. I'll probably be going to a doctor for a checkup anyways, I'll ask

Well I assume the people who feel lethargic aren't eating 4k calories a day

>tfw you find out your oneitis lied to you and is actually 16
Did you fuck?

>tfw taking 5 difficult classes next semester and your life depends on getting all As
Iktf user, I have a 2.78 GPA and im just hoping ill make it to the local uni when I apply to transfer for next year.

No, we met on Veeky Forums actually, it just means it's going to be a bit harder for us to meet. Long distance and all that, but she can go pretty much anywhere she wants for college, even MIT is knocking on her door, so hopefully she ends up going to a good uni near me.

How'd your GPA get to that point? I had one really bad semester last semester, failed a class and everything, but if I can do well this semester and show them it's a fluke then I should be okay, I managed to simultaneously fail a class and get accepted to an REU program so hopefully the latter outweights the former since it wasn't even a major class.

I had a bad first semester when I was a CS major and got 3 Cs in heavily weighted classes which has been dragging me down. I switched to accounting and I did a bit better the next semester but math fucked me again.

Last year both semesters I got 3.0s and that brought it up again but im going to need a bit more than that to get my cumulative up to at least 3 which my friend got into the same uni with so im hoping I can too.

>so hopefully she ends up going to a good uni near me.
Shes 16 and looking at schools already? So shes a Junior in high school? Be careful user.

I failed my squat yesterday. Was doing 3 rep maxes and decided to bump up my last set to my 1rm for shits and giggles. Failed 3 times and then couldn't do the lower weights afterwards, just not my day.

Ah okay. I wish you the best of luck then. What classes are you taking next semester?

And yeah, she is, but not really, more precisely, schools are looking at her. She's incredibly smart for her age, incredibly innocent, incredibly cute, and apparently incredibly attracted to me, if I am being wary it's only because it seems too good to be true.

60% to 85% of your actual squat is acceptable.

It's a completely different movement pattern to the back squat and recruits different muscles in different ways, so you have to actually learn it before you try going heavy with it.

Microecon, Poly Sci, Business stats, and Public Speaking. I do get an AA degree after this semester which I guess is nice, but id rather just get accepted to a college.

>I wish you the best of luck then
Thanks user, you too.

>Not having anythig other than max votes in american highschool
I really have no sympathy for you people. You dont know how fucking lucky you are

>happy relationship just clocked two years
>been more in love than ever
>lately she's been into working out so she's even hotter than she was when we started out
>sex has really kicked up

>pull ups are stuck to shit, two months of scooby's 50pullsups program and my best only improved by one rep

*Havin anything
Fucking derp

What's sad is he lost the weight but his skin never recovered. Good news is he can fly with his arm flab like one of them squirrels.

>be me
>start lifting
>1 year of lifting while working at a small store nothin too hard)
>cant lift no more because lost job and have to work at a factory
>12-8pm
>get home
>tired as shit so go to sleep
>wake up in the morning
>not enough time to lift
Its been an entire week bros :(

Find time. You have 16 hours to get ready for work. Is your gym 24 hours? Is it open late? Don't lose motivation.

Going through similar with my job. Not easy but we've got to do it,only way to make brah

Dude, just send her a screenshot that shows she lied to you, say "looks like you don't know how Facebook works", then ghost her. The only way it's fine for somebody to cancel a trip last minute is if they are seriously injured or ill, or a family member died. For her to "cancel" for a shit reason AND lie to you just shows she s a horrid human. Accept this and move on. Don't learn the hard way like me.

>OHP and Bench are progressing nicely.
>Squat has been hovering just under 2pl8 for weeks now
>Thought I was doing well with my deadlifts but when I did it in front of the mirror I realised my form was abysmal

>get off work and head to my buddy's bar
>chilling at the bar sipping on my beer just trying to unwind
>older blonde approaches bar, makes eyes
>figure what the hell and start talking with her
>she's feeling it, I'm feeling her
>she asks what I'm doing afterward
>tell her nothing too important
>she asks me if I want to take a walk
>know where this is going, I'm game of course
>look on her hand next time she brushes her hair
>ring on the finger
>ask about her husband
>she doesn't even blink and says he's out of town on business so it's fine
>in that moment, I realized the truth
>this woman, with her husband, and money and glitz and glamour was willing to throw her marriage under the bus for a half decent lay (let's be real here)
>she's getting ready to leave asks if I'm coming
>tell her to give me her number, I'm waiting for my friend
>she gives it to me and leaves
>I'm left staring at her number in my phone, with a girl emoji left next to her name in contacts
>never call her, couldn't live with myself
Not even that world shattering but it really left me questioning relationships and made me 100% sure I'm never getting married

Pic related is how I felt watching her leave

>get diagnosed with hyperandrogenism
>literally hi test
kill me

Damn dude. Good on you for having the moral fiber to not be complicit in her cheating that I'm sure most men would lack. It's not easy though, and I agree that that kind of stuff makes it really hard to trust women or telationships.

>tfw the only girls that hit on you are in relationships or married

I like you

But here you say you only weighed your nuts.

I weigh everything, it was pre much the only thing that didn't come in a package or pre portioned so I reiterated. I do weigh all foods if I am not using a whole package
Ie: do not weigh eggs, single slices of bread, Granola bars etc (go off the package)
I do weight rice/beans/nuts etc cause otherwise I don't know how much I'm using.

Didn't make that very clear, my bad. Does that clarify?

Man, she already thrown her marriage through the sewer; if not with you, she would have cucked her husband with other guy.

You could have gotten laid.

>She said she'd always love you

2 eggs 140
already stopped there

I've talked to a lot of girls who said they make tinder exclusively to build their ego. They just want the satisfaction that some guys think they are attractive. Das it mane.

Although if you're Veeky Forums enough maybe she won't be able to run away from you

>tfw you can only atg on goblet squats because you have a murphed up center of gravity

>been lifting for almost 4 years
>bulky but fat, assume at least 20% bodyfat 5ft10 215
>lifts are bad, 1/2/2.5/3.5 but dont lift for strength
>no sex in 2016
>graduated my masters but dont really want to work even though my whole social circle moved away
>spend days playing videogames, lifting and smoking weed

>tips fedora

>bench won't go up
I'm so close to 1pl8 I can taste it
Should I be benching 3 times a week or only 2?

I don't understand anything about this post. How degenerate are you?

>bulky but fat
>dont lift for strength
If you're fat but not lifting for strength, then what the fuck are you doing?

>no sex in 2016
I broke up with my girlfriend 2 weeks ago and am meeting a new girl tonight. I'm 5'11" 235, the only reason for your voluntary celibacy is lack of motivation.

>graduated my masters but dont really want to work
Again, how degen are you

Come on user, you can do better than this.

One large sparks (brand i buy) egg: 70 cals

Bench twice, OHP once
Burn out after your last set with pushups

Would you please upload the whole comic user? Thanks in advance

>27 y/o, 195lbs, 10%bf, cruise test/tren/mast, and naturally handsome
> always lift like a gorilla, pump myself up, and flex out in mirror between sets
> young couple (16 or 17ish)comes in and start working out
>girl is noticeably miring
>while doing cable crossovers she comes and stand directly in front of me to do babby weight dumbell squats
>dumbell rack is completly on other side of room
>finish an move to lat machine
>she majically appears next to me with the giant cardio ball
>every area i go she ends up near me
>dyel boyfriend has noticed and getting visibly upset
> at one point he mustve said something to her because shes on her knees trying to console him
>go to restroom
>upon return they have left
>30 mins later finish an run out to car to retrieve towel for shower
> they are in their car having an arguement
>boyfriend sees me starts car and they immediately leave
>never seen them back again
>been cheated on my hoebag ex before
>but damn it feels good to be mired
>Not sure how to feel about this

Feel good that you're good looking, but accept that it was by a fledgling slut who will destroy her bf's heart. It's a mixed feel.

>get hit on by chicks who want casual sex
>repulsed by casual sex and just want emotional intimacy and companionship with someone I relate to

>Take testosterone
>drink gallon of whole milk a day plus 2 meals
> stuck at 185lbs
> still dyel cause I'm 6ft3

Thanks I'll try that

Sorry m8 that's all I got

>elbow tendinitis

>discovered a rash on my leg, most likely from eating too much peanut
>peanuts and peanut butter was my main calorir boost
>muh gains

>get match on tinder
>she's 17 and still to enter the world of college and getting railed

JUST

Good choice user. Most people dont know, but cheating is actually an offense you can get sued for, so its good you didnt do it.

However thats only if you get caught.

Deload.

you're a true bro
would've done the same
i admire you nonetheless, well done

and marriage is an anachronistic concept that should've died about 30 years ago

Judging relationships and women by the people looking to cheat in bars is an exercise in confirmation bias. The people who are comfortable in their lives aren't hanging around bars trying to pick up strangers, FFS.

>>Not sure how to feel about this
bad you should've talked to her

>lifting
>fail one rep before set completion
>moral drops like stone
>head falls out of zone
>sets thereafter don't feel as savage

The mental aspect of lifting is kicking my ass.

>about to do my set
>make eye contact with someone in the mirror
>get nervous
>can't even get the weights into position

>started off deadlifts first 2 days on ez mode because im retarded
>finally realized my retarded mistake
>start doing it properly
>still ended up stalling
>had to deload today
>only week 2 of working out

Ashkan?

If your chicken is cheaper than whey, you're buying the wrong whey.

>tfw gt fucked by poison ivy while campinga few weeks ago
>rash on right hand, wrist, left forearm
>totally self conscious, cannot wear short sleeves in public
>wear long sleeves to the gym, trying my best to keep sleeves pulled over hand to cover scars

It's healing up now, but i'm at least 3 weeks away from considering short sleeves again

No bigger confidence killer than bad skin

>only just got 3 sets of 5 squats at 105kg
>next time i have to do 3 sets of 5 at 107.5kg and i know ill fail

>cant get past 75kg on bench

could you be a bigger pussy wow

I used to be crazy fit, but fell into a spiral of depression when I broke up with my then gf. I started to stay home from school and just work from home or at night and if I was luck I'd might wake up, if not I didnt care to go. Note all I did was waking up, going to the gym and then play vidya or sleep.

I started to stop going to the gym more and more, at one point I went around 2-3 months without working out too much. I passed my classes with straight B's in all of them even though I never showed up.

I moved back home, since I was so sick of living alone in a different town, and since me and my ex broke up I didnt have any friends. Started working during the summer, lifting again. So I got my physique back, eating healthier. Also dropping energydrinks and pepsimax to get rid of my pimples.

I've fallen in love with this girl I've talked to for ages online. She lives in the same town and goes to the same school as me. Shes 2 years younger and a fucking bombshell. I think she knows I like her, I sometimes come off as needy I feel like.

I just want to not fuck it up, I want to gf her. I want to stick to not eating crap and drinking sodas. I want to get good grades this year as well. Any advice?

Cheers from Norway, anons.
>pic related its my back
>Already in the gym again for two months now