Seriously? Does doing SS or Madcow or SL do ANYTHING for aesthetics? For fuck sakes...

Seriously? Does doing SS or Madcow or SL do ANYTHING for aesthetics? For fuck sakes. I'm just going to fucking go on a split.
I've seen people that only do compound weight exercises and they look like shit. Big thighs and not arms. Give me one good fucking reason I shouldn't be on a split?

Cause doing split makes you gay.

those routines are for powerlifters and beginners or weak faggots. go and do a split once you have base strength you fucking cuck.

>Are you on gear or will be?
Do a shitsplit
>Are you natty?
Lift heavy, eat big, lower body fat to reveal newly gained muscles

Holy fucking kek. I only did SS for two weeks because I was coming back from a fractured wrist. But splits are GOAT

back bis
chest tris
leg shoulders

repeat

this is the best routine my friend. do dl on the first back day and on the 2 leg days. U will look nice

Do ICF5x5 until you hit 225 bench, 315 squat, 405 deadlift. I like to bench with a closer grip than most so that I can activate more triceps since that's what's lagging on me. For squats I do front squats. And for Deaflifts I do sumo. I also swapped out barbell rows on workout B for weighted chin-ups. I also added calf raises at the end of every workout. I fucked around for my first year of lifting because I thought "oh I don't need a strength program I'm just going for aesthetics" but a stronger muscle is a bigger muscles.

Pic is me rn. I'm not big but after one month of ICF I look a lot better than before.

Who /UL/ here?

Do whatever routine you want, but abandoning compounds is a terrible idea.

I do an upper/lower split but i still do the big 3 plus ohp twice a week.

> be strong and look good

Consider the following:

>to build muscle you need to get progressively stronger
>to keep getting progressively stronger you need to do more work (more volume) over time

If you start on a high volume routine as a beginner, you're going to find that you eventually stall and you won't have the time or the work capacity you need to keep growing. This is why a 3x a week strength routine is good for a beginner. You can move onto more bro style training later on.

nice angles bro
wtf take a picture like a normal human being

That's how people normally see me though. I'm 5'7

Delete this!

He went from less than 135 squat to 310 in 4 months?

Why you so mad about it? Just do a split if you want to.

Even I'm concerned lads. I wanna lose 25 lbs to get to ideal weight. I'm cutting right now and I just started starting strength program. I'm getting thin to look good. Should I do ss or something else? I don't wanna be t rex

THIS THIS
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO LOOK GOOD WITHOUT BEING ON SS FOR TWO YEARS, THEN TEXAS METHOD FOR 2 MORE YEARS AND THEN FINALLY GET ON A SPLIT, YOU NEED THAT STRENGTH BASE BRO, YOU NEED IT, YOU'L LOOK LIKE SHIT FOR 4 YEARS BUT ITS WORTH IT.

PEOPLE WHO DO SPLITS AND LOOK AESTHETIC ARE ALL ON STEROIDS

Do what you want bro, I did ss for 4 months and reg parks beginner routine for the last 3 while eating slightly above maintenance. Definitely seeing some gains and my lifts have gone up. Just don't be a fat shit. GOMAD is ment for skellies.

OHP .5 plate to 1.25 plate
Bench 1 plate to 2 plate
FS 1 plate to 2 plate
BS 1 plate to 2.5 plate
DL 2 plate to 3.5 plate

I had a decent base though, I've done manual labor and worked on fishing boats most of my life as well as a lot of surfing, kayaking, and biking.

Do Reg Park's beginner's 5x5 til you stall on all the big lifts then do a UL or PPL split

kek

Do the following:
M - Flexor digitorum brevis
Tu - Hip adductors
W - Hip abductors
Th - Tensor fasciae latae
F - Rhomboids
Sa - Teres Major
Su - Teres Minor
And repeat, enjoy ascending to godmode

3months ss:

65 -> 120 press
85 -> 165 bench
95 -> 220 squat
135 -> 300 deadlift

160 -> 185lbs skelly

Who cares?

enjoy your split i guess

>taking MySpace angle pics for fat homos on Veeky Forums

SS is pretty good for noobs. It gets you quick gains but you're right. I do a bro split. If you really want results with it pyramid. I usually just aim for 10 reps with something heavy. If I get 5 I finish the 10 with a lighter weight. Gotten me decent gainz