/fraud/™ Steroids Generally

old bullshit >stupid motherfuckers still can't use google edition

jb fl gf

I'd eat her shit.

how this thread so dead

masT still here?

You start Gw yet?
If only the meme magic were real...

Work, gym, drive to get power rack, cook, eat, set up power rack, and then shitpost.

can't speak for everyone else

Pinned my 6th 250mg Test-E pin on Wed, Starting week 4 of cycle with my 7th on Sun. 19 days into a 50mg ED PWO Dbol kickstart.

So far I can lift ED increasing my weights with no soreness and lots of energy. I notice my traps, delts, and forearms starting to pop. Weight gain, but no change in waist size. No back pumps like I've heard complaints of, but I dring 1+ gallons of water and 3000mg taurine daily. No acne, I'm normally dry skin. No nipple gains, started Asin 12.5mg E3D from day 1.

Getting bloods after week 5 to see where I'm at and see what the dbol did to my lipids(No alcohol, high fiber diet to do what I can).

couple questions:
I am happy with what I am seeing, but is there a greater increase as I get passed the first 4-5 weeks? Probably not wording that right, but I was wondering if the time period for the test to show in the bloodwork correlated with it "kicking in".

Probably going to do another test cycle after this in Feb., might only change the oral, but looking for lean/dry cycle recommendations for a novice. I don't want to dive into tren with extra sides to worry about until I am assured with my bloods that I can deal with even the e2 on this cycle. Thanks.

I feel like eating some bread. Any recommendations?

Someone give a brief run down between var and deca?

Dave's killer
It's based

I need a gymbro who can take pics of me while I'm lifting.

That feel of looking in the mirror and seeing your back reflected in the mirror on the other side of the room and it's wide as fuuuuuck
That feel of doing curls and your whole arm being a spiderweb of veins.

This is the quality ass content I need to be uploading to Instagram

lmao try Google idiot

the gains JUST START at week 4.

if you already see changes, you will see even more from now on. just thats how test e works, gains (and feels) come at week 4-6.

most people dont even need ai for 250mg, so 12.5mg E3D asin is a lot and you will prolly crash estro

Pics of rack?
Fuck that eat jellybeans instead
Why doesn't your girlfriend do it?

oh and you get dry gains from deca.

do low test, like 150 and 300-400 deca. will give you lean/dry gains and is just as harmless as test.

yeah dont do tren lol, its made for horses

Its 250 E3.5D / 500 week. With 50mg Dbol ED. Worst I've gotten so far is creaky elbows, but I hit curls the day before so I can't narrow it down. Dick still works. It's like 17 y/o me again, a gentle breeze is giving me a hardon.

I'll throw some up after I paint it and get some new hardware for it. Some of the bolt heads are rusty, and I want to get some nylon nuts for it so they don't back themselves out and kill me. Just wanted to make sure it'd fit on a platform without hitting the ceiling

>It's like 17 y/o me again, a gentle breeze is giving me a hardon.
Tbh senpai the sex gains are probably the best part about roids

Nylock*

She doesn't go to my gym
Plus she goes in the morning whilst I go at night

>If only the meme magic were real...
Stop shit posting and get in my bed

The test is still increasing in your system so there's more to come
But you'll notice if you stop the dbol

Consider eq
It's dry and has basically no sides

Meh I never did shit to my rack. Embrace the rust!
Sounds like she's going to the "gym" (CHAD's house) so she can "workout" (getting plunged by CHAD cock). You need a new girl who understands you and your dreams of Instagram fame.
Like estp
>Stop shit posting and get in my bed
J-jerry... I'm s-so s-shy and nervous though...

Gosh diddly darn it
I thought all those snap chats she sent with another dudes dick in her were just jokes

The trainer she goes to is pretty good.
Girl knows some stuff and she makes sure my gf is using proper form.
So whatever, I'm not too concerned about her spending her money on a different gym and a particular PT for now.

Saves me the pain in the ass of getting her through the beginner stages of lifting.

I can't find their sindawg roll anywhere. Maybe it's because I'm east coast.

Kek there's this guy at my gym who must be deathly afraid of getting cucked. His girlfriend is this little 5' Asian girl with these glorious fake tits that I assume he bought for her. Meanwhile he's a pudgy white dude with very average looks and lolnomuscles.

He follows her around and does every fucking exercise in tandem with her and just looks like he has low self confidence around people that look better than him. On one hand I almost feel bad but fuck that I want to fuck his girl.

Fucking hate those dudes
Always following their gf around, or staring down dudes who look in her direction.
It's just sad

>Embrace the rust!
Live life on the edge.

lol There's a similar guy at my gym. Just a dyel manlet with a gf that lifts more then him and has a 9/10 ass.

Me and mine lift together on heavy days. I like getting her to spot me on incline bench and dumbbell shoulder press. Having a bum rotator cuff and a sprained tricep tendon makes it hard for me to get them into position. I mainly only spot her on squat and dumbbell presses, though it's fun watching young dudes egos shatter when she pulls more than they do on deads.

I don't have a problem if you're spotting each other but this dude doesn't even bench, he uses one of those plate loaded chest presses while his girl benches.

>pulls more than they do
H-how much?

He won't even look at you if you're eyefucking his girl. Straight up beta I swear.

pharmacom legit right?

>dyel manlet weaker than his gf
>still has an hot gf

LANKLETS BTFO

Hammer strength machine press I take it?

She's pulling 335 for a max right now, and to be 6 foot and 140 lbs, I'm really proud/impressed.

Christ that's sad

I laughed pretty hard at that

Bretty gud.

K.

is anastrozole = aromasin or arimidex?

So whats the best source for ordering online?

...they aren't even comparable substances. You wouldn't choose between var or deca

Yes

Ari

Are we asking questions that we should google on purpose because it's in the op?

Is that what this shit is?

Arimidex.

Who the fuck cares? If benching isn't a priority for him but it is for her who the fuck cares? She's taking his dick inside her and his nut on her face, it's none of your business how they are.

AZUSA DON'T TALK ABOUT SEX
YOU'RE PURE~~

lol
I think it's more of a highschool sweetheart thing.

Nice.

>yes

dey in Eu?

>insuperior unpure waifu C O N F I R M E D

If it happened on fraud it's practically canon

how does it matter, he is dyel ugly manlet and cums on her face with his manlet dick.

he wins, lanklets lose.

LANKLETS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Depends which seller you buy from

Ya I guess if she is with a chick trainer that's OK.
It's great. Bar is so rusty I don't even need chalk.
You don't want to see my bitches? =(
I-I'm sorry Jerry. I have a penis clit now from all the tren and my boobs are not flat anymore. Just massive gyno lumps. I just wanted to be strong for you Jerry...

>he wins, lanklets lose.
Truth.
Literally the only thing going for me is that I can store stuff on top of the fridge.

no reseller, pharmacom itself.

heard they are everywhere, in eu too. just want confirmation

so deca makes tits lactate.

does aromasin counter effect deca, or do i need another ai for deca.

Yeah but I said she is pure
So that's canon now

I'm I to feminine dicks it's ok

That's from prolactin, ai won't help so much
Prami or caber
OR b6 lel

>scars left from acne have almost completely gone
>haven't even injected full course of meds yet
Now all I have to do is get the discolouration from the extra blood vessels treated and my chest will look normal again kek

>the fuck people gonna talk shit about tho? Gotta give the haters something to work with

pic.

also what did you use, never heard of meds clearing out scars

You're still short, so you got that going for you.

2 questions for u guys.
1) does anyone have the fit recipe imagur with all the recipes.
2) doing seven weeks test 500mg then adding 50mg daily anavar to the test for 6 weeks. What should I expect?

>Package in customs for over 24hours
Kill me

You're still a dyel beta autistic manlet
Don't worry

This was before any treatment
Kenacort A10 is the magical steroid solution the derma prescribed me

your derm wasn't like "hey just stop doing steroids" lol?

Damn, didn't realize it had gotten that bad

This is 2 days ago
It's hard to see from the front, but a lot of the smaller scars are now completely flat.

>Manlet
There ya go, jut harp on that old one

Geez dude
Here I was thinking you weren't gonna be mean after you got to be the first person to see my face :^(

Hell no
The dude is getting good money, so he's gonna want me coming back as much as possible.
Plus he is pretty bro.
The dude literally prescribed me cortisone and told me to inject it myself so it'd only cost $40
He just automatically knew I could use needles kek

You're so attractive I've gotta bully you

Shaving your chest will make your acne worse my dude

>roiding for this

lmao at your fucking life

The acne was bad
Now it's these stupid bastard keloid scars left over
But they're going away fast and easy with treatment

My only concern is actually the redness
Doc explained it's from blood vessels having formed in the skin, I have to hope they are either absorbed whilst injecting the Kenacort, or over time they go away.
However there's still options like bleaching which will remove the colour periodically.

Not sure if that's mean or nice

I don't have acne anymore
It's only scars left over
Accutane completely killed the acne
At the absolute worst I'll maybe run a month or two of accutane next year so I can ensure the blackheads don't come back as well

Nice gyno

>I'm I to feminine dicks it's ok
How are you so perfect for me Jerry You're so attractive
OH SO NOW YOU ARE JUST GONNA FLIRT WITH OTHER PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME! WE ARE DONE FOREVER!
Where do you people come up with this?

www.goatse.info

nice trips

what do you think you could/should have done differently to avoid acne? was your pinning timing off? or did you forget to manage e2?

I am on trt and I use Pharmacom shit to save my pharma grade test to blast. It's legit

Ew

>OH SO NOW YOU ARE JUST GONNA FLIRT WITH OTHER PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME!
It's okay it's okay
He still loves you and talks about you all the time.

I had terrible acne in school.
I accidentally triggered it again when I fucked up veet and burnt my skin.
Pretty much nothing else that could have been done, except for maybe having accutane on hand so I could take it until I had a prescription.
But that wouldn't really have made a huge difference.

Everything with the hormones I was doing correctly.

>when I fucked up veet and burnt my skin
ouch, shit. why do you shave/veet your chest? hairy chests look manly af

so you attribute it entirely to the veet? sounds like in that case the accutane/hormonal side wasn't the issue. good to know. thanks for sharing

can I use roids on my brain to make me a genius?

If you are brave enough to pin in through your eye

It worked for Jason Genova

Yup. Gotta be careful though.

Brain gets too swole it'll start leaking through your ears.

Yup
Derma said its common for people to have no problems but then accidentally trigger acne
Shaving is a big one

I've only started shaving recently because my clipper I normally use is blunt and doesn't work properly anymore.
Need to get new ones

Bumping for number one at least

1) someone has one for tren. Doesn't apply to you. Eat the same shit as normal just eat more
2) gains of some description

Yeah bruh, the brain is a muscle like every other organ.
But that glucocorticoid excitotoxicity is a bitch

stupid fucking nigger mods banning people for no reason fuck you mods I hope you die of a cheeto overdose you worthless fucks. I hope your parents know you moderate an anime forum for a living

fuck you I hope you trip and fall on your neck and die

>for a living
You get paid? I thought it was a volunteer based thing.

thats why

they're fat fuck NEETs who do nothing except moderate a fitness board. I should have made it clear they dont get paid

how do i get gear while in the army?

honestly i just want it to cut faster than natty cuts, i'm tired of my lack of discipline and want to cheat/fraud my way back to 185 pounds or less.

currently at 220 and tired of the excess weight and boring, failed cutting attempts.

there are no words to describe the hatred I have towards moderators and janitors

fuck you, I literal monkey could do your "job"

just did the second set of frontload pins, probably start it next week with the tren

>oh and you get dry gains from deca.
>do low test, like 150 and 300-400 deca. will give you lean/dry gains and is just as harmless as test.
>yeah dont do tren lol, its made for horses

it's even funnier when the chick is eyefucking you blatantly in front of the dyel bf

>Everything with the hormones I was doing correctly.

I distinctly remember talk of you not using an ai

the same way as everyone else, fuckknuckle

>I distinctly remember talk of you not using an ai

Taking an AI on 200test and 400tren
Why would I?

On 500test I took a low dose of AI
But then on the last blast with 500test and sdrol I didn't use any and I had no sides which matched high est

Obviously without bloods we have no objective numbers to use.

Is Nolva 40/40/20/20 really enough for first cycle pct? Any other compounds that would make it better?

So where do I order?

Frog Bro ... I?

I need ai on 150 test. You never know.

Holly fuck that is bad man

Lol just 12.5 asin every 5 to 7 days. I can feel my nips get sensitive and I just pop some. Nothing crazy. Oh and sometimes I cry like a bitch like I did last night.

uk bros hook a nigga up pls. I dont know how to

Haha! Nice post friend!

Thanks you too! Please up vote me! Make sure to leave a like and please comment subscribe!

If roid rage don't real then why is brick always angry?