What do you mean you're "cutting"?

>what do you mean you're "cutting"?

Just leave me alone mom

Cutting you out of my life. Now get your shit and get out.

>what do you mean you're "not shitposting"?

don't you fucking do this to me, OP

İ mean İ'm eating fewer calories than my total daily energy expenditure in order to lose fat and make myself look better

>not being able to simply explain the concept of cutting

jesus.

It means I don't want that shit pasta you're making. Now give me my water bottle and leave me alone REEEEEEEEÈEEEEEE

>People who starve themselves to look good

You know theres a hotline for that.

Hey mom I brought my gf over she can have my leftovers

yeah, damn right it's a "hot"line

>Start eating dinner on smaller plates
>sometimes ask more for my small plate to be filled
>mother approves

Just get your spagetthi and meatballs on a smaller plate man, you can't go wrong

brehs

M-mommy...

Mfw I have a mom/son fetish but I'm in no way attracted to my mom

wtf is wrong with me? i'll never have my dream realized.

same here

>Starve
Here we go again

>carbs
>on a cut
wew

I had the opportunity to bang a 45yr old married MILF when I was on oahu last month and I pussied out at the last moment to satisfy 2 of my fantasies at once. I regret it every day.

It's just a fucking fantasy dude, nothing wrong with it.

>of course you earned a reward
>you did hit that new pr, right?

I'm cutting the pasta, so i can eat them with the plastic-spoon i brought.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Nigella Lawson could get the business until my balls imploded, good God. Her voice is even sexier.

underrated

I did mommy increased my squat by half a plate

>tfw no carb milf to temp your diet

thats your wife you dumb fuck

....ww...hat even.......

You guys crack me up.

Looks like my mom. Why would I marry a woman that looks like my mom

Because it's the next best thing to marrying your real mom and you won't get Johnny Law on your back.

CHE BELLA MELONES

that lady has some very nice breasts

looks like milk's back on the menu

Who is this boner toner?

shared this in a thread the other day.. got some helpful responses but I'm still kinda fucked up.

basically shit happened with my sister. like we did stuff and now idk how tf to deal with it cause I think I'm in love with her

I can eat as much pussy as I want mom.

Can you please cook me grlled chicken, salmon, brown rice, things of that nature Nigella?
T-t-thanks b-b-babe

please get out and stay out of our normie board.

no

You're not in love. Your sister's just convenient because there's an inherent bond. Venture outside your family tree for poontang, buddy.

3/10 at best

idk man I really think I am. we have this weird connection. like we get each other's personality and know what each other is thinking.

and I look at her and her soft naked body and I can't help but feel such strong feelings of affection towards her. she got this smooth soft pale skin and Raven black hair. pink lips and fuck man idk!! I'm so fucked up

>going to resturant
>"do you want extra sauce on your food?"
>tell her "No mom, I'm on a diet, remember? I've been on one for the past seven months"
>go use the bathroom while we wait
>come back
>foods there
>she is pouring extra sauce into my food
>tell her "I said no extra sauce!"
>she rolls her eyes at me and says "don't talk to me like that, we're in a restaurant. I didn't know, I thought you wanted extra sauce."
Shes trying to sabotage me...
Dayum, I'd love to have some of her milk.

is she fat

Yes.

not that I disagree with you or anything, but normie boards aren't full of fags and people with crippling depression

I thought we every one had crippling depression even Chad and Stacey.

Kill yourself you pathetic faggot

why tho. why do people hate so badly on it? is it just saltiness?

people young enough to live with their parents shouldn't be on a bulk/cut anyway lmao

if you're some 16 year kid just eat lots and exercise, build a good foundation. cutting ever at that age is literally retarded. if you're an adult the what the fuck are you doing living with your mom?

>know a stacy
>sterotypical stacy
>knew a stacy*
>killed herself because her boyfriend dumped her after she got knocked up
I don't take comfort in this, because if I was the one who knocked her up I wouldn't have dumped her. I feel like I could have saved her from this fate if I didn't have shit social skills and we got together.

I'm not trying to defend manchildren but we are living in a time where actual career driven people can't live comfortably anywhere but with their parents at like 25y/o. finding THE job is one thing, but the hard part is finding one that pays enough to relocate. put student loans into the equation and it's way way harder. anyway, derailing. I'll stop

>wanting to impregnate a monster that would have drained you of money and eventually cheated on you, alienated you from your family, and laughed in your face when your parents died

lol

This is the first time I've seen legitimate projection.

I don't think he wanted to impregnate her. just that he would've taken responsibility rather than left. which I agree with. if you're adult enough to have sex and dumb enough to have an unwanted kid then you gotta grow up real fast because the thing you made didn't get to choose its own conception.

I don't know we're going through the worst depression since our independence 100 years ago and still everyone is moving out of their parents place at 18-20. I think it's more of a cultural and personal choice thing and about prioritization more than whether it's possible. Most people in the nordic countries move out from their parents to a small shitty apartment with no amenities and certainly no luxuries just because living on your own is valued so highly that it's worth the huge drop in apparent "quality of living".

shit forgot pic. see how the manchild of the south still choose to live with their mommies despite this pic being from a time when economy was good

18-20 is college aged tho. they move into college. I'm talking after college so 23/24 people move back in with their parents. and I can't say I blame them. even if you get a good job, living with your parents for a year or so for free is so worth it. being able to save basically an extra 12k a year. maybe more

like I said tho I'm not defending manchildren. just those that actually have to choose between working career, saving up and living at home. or working career and scraping by on their own. NEETs can fuck off.

>people move back in with their parents after college
I'm not familiar with this concept

Show pics of your mum