Cumloads General

Anyone take supps or foods for cumloads to enhance flavor, quality, amount, taste?

I have not noticed anything other than hydration and fapping to influence load, though zinc improves potency (helped me knock up wife) and tobacco definitely makes flavor awful.

inb4 no homo. This thread is going full homo.

Other urls found in this thread:

thundersplace.org/male-supplements/holy-grail-of-cum-load-increase.html
youtu.be/34XRd2Jmemk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just eat pineapple and you'll have tropical tasting cum in no time

I have tried this and according to my wife it does not work. I've also tasted my precum and noticed no difference.

try looking up different foods that alter the taste of sperm. I know I should be providing further information, but... one thing I can say for sure is to avoid seafood. it'll just make your semen taste fishy af

Yeah, I've looked it up, tried the sweet fruit, cinnamon, and celery stuff. All I can tell you is it didn't make much difference for me. On the other hand broccoli and seafood have not made it worse.

>tfw I have bland sperm

Have you tried any other sweet fruits? Cum and precum taste is influenced by your diet. IIRC red meats give it a saltier taste and fruits make it sweeter

Zinc, L-arginine, and lecithin have given me huuuuge loads

Yeah? I've heard that, selenium and pygeum too. Ever take those?
All three of these are just pills you get at GNC or vitamin shop or something?
How long you been taking?
What dosages?

I got them off of amazon. I use NOW Foods brand stuff. I've heard pygeum works well, but what I've got now is plenty.

I take 1 gram of the l-arginine in the morning before I eat breakfast. Then later throughout the day I take 50 mg of zinc and 1.2 grams of lecithin(1 pill). I hear other dudes using more lecithin and then taking an extra dose before sex but I've been fine with the one pill.

Coo' thanks bro. I'll try those. Love when I hit big loads.

Saw this being posted on /d/ all the time so I finally got on amazon and bought the set.
I've been wanting to try it for so long, that since I was building my own pre-workout for the first time, I might as well throw these in here.
Thanks for the motivation, anons in this thread.

I used to stack zinc, arginine, and lecithin with celery, 3L per day of water, and watermelon. Pretty effective desu. Replaced the arginine with citrulline and it's no better but more consistent. Kegels and lots of water are key, otherwise you'll have too big of a load to shoot effectively.

why is my boyfriends cum so bitter?

He has a shitty diet and or smokes.
If he eats more fruit, gives up smoking and hydrated better you'd be sucking his spunk down like it was a sweet drink.

God I miss my ex. That filthy beautiful slut.

my semen smells like clorox bleach

wheat germ pills

Months ago there was a thread about increasing your load. Most of the replies said this guide was wrong and posted a different one; didn't save it :(
I myself have been doing Lecithin granules and L-Arginine since February. Cannot say single loads are larger, but substain good amount if I beat-off second (or third time) in a day. Although, I may be lacking in my consumption of pure H2O.

I noticed better results from talking the arginine on an empty stomach, you try that? if i dont cum for like a day or two it just amplifies it a ton

Interesting. Yeah I've heard the empty stomach and waiting thing.
There's a whole thread about it here but it was a long time ago and there was very little firsthand experience other than the OP.
thundersplace.org/male-supplements/holy-grail-of-cum-load-increase.html

Have you kissed your wife after cumming in her mouth or face? What does it taste like? srs

My girl can taste it when I change vape liquids.

I kiss her after because I think it's just awkward to expect her to swallow it but to be grossed out by it. But that said neither she nor I really wants me to taste my cum, so it's not like we snowball. It's more like she'll swallow and after a minute we'll kiss. So I get a little hint of it but not a TASTE.

I have tasted my own cum, though not in years. Just jizz in a cup or into your mouth and taste it if you really want. It's a hard taste to describe. It doesn't taste good but it's not bad either.

>sex
>vape
Pick one.

One question re soya lecithin granules
Since it is soy, won't it increase oestrogen and decrease test? Isn't that a,most the opposite of what it is meant to do?

Hey guys real question here.

If foods can dictate the taste of your cum can some things dictate how much sperm is in each mm of cum?

OP I'll tell you what I did that made my cum taste and smell like fruit. Didn't change volume though. I just eyeballs amounts and made the fruits to fit my kcal so do the same:

>get large blender container
>throw in watermelon, pineapple, apple, banana, and blueberry (plus any other fruit you want)
>cover with cinnamon, nutmeg, ground ginger
>add 2 tablespoons honey or molasses
>cover with unsweetened almond milk
>tablespoon Chia seeds (idk if these mattered but I had them)

After three days my cum was so sweet smelling that I got ants in my bathroom garbage where I toss my cum tissues. These ants only eat sweet stuff so I think that corroborates my story. The bummer is that I got sick of fucking ants in my bathroom so I stopped drinking the smoothies.

what about dick smell
I wash 2 time a day (morning and before going to bed) and the smell of my dick is really strong, like I didn't wash for 2 weeks
Do I have to lose 500-800cal per day by eating fruit to make it smell better?

>leaving cum soaked tissues in the garbage
>not flushing them
If you puked or shit on the floor and wiped it up would you just toss that tissue in the trash too?

are you some variety of nigger?

Not him but i used to just cum in one corner of my room that was carpetted for 10 years.

Needless to say it was really crusty and moldy

Well I guess more accurately I came IN the garbage, then wiped myself with a tissue and flushed that. I never had an issue with smell/pests so I never thought of doing it differently until that happened.

Faggot

Disgusting.

>uncut
>pinch foreskin closed when cumming
>handy cum balloon
>waddle to toilet to release load

That was I was doing when I jerked off in my bed. It was hurting like a bitch tho
Now I just go to the toilet with my smartphone or tablet and cum directly in the toilet.
You use some baby wipe to remove the excess sperm of your dick, flush the toilet and it's clean.

The first and last word on supplementing to increase your ejaculate volume.

youtu.be/34XRd2Jmemk

eat a shit ton of these

Not to be super practical but incoperating a little honey, whip cream or high quailty favored lube will go a hell of alot further.

>walk into GNC
>buy Zinc, L-arginine and lecithin
>"why you taking this stuff man?"
>mfw

Truly miniscule amount of soy, not nearly enough to fuck with test.

top kek

"My gf likes big loads of cum."

Or, it's real life so nobody would ever bother to ask,

Every time I go to GNC the guys there always try to start a conversation with me, usually regarding what I'm buying.

I asked my urologist about the cum load stack and he told me that even with all that stuff you wouldn't reach 150% of your load potential, it'd only push you up to 100% if you weren't already there.

I take the sunflower stuff but it shouldn't really matter either way

>tfw dated a nympho for 6 months who swallowed every load
>tfw she'd playfully comment on the taste ("you've been drinking a lot of vodka lately hehe")
>tfw she would beg for my loads and rub it all over her face and mouth
Fast forward
>tfw current gf has never swallowed my cum
>tfw she doesnt even let me cum anywhere near her face
>tfw she literally covers her face when i cum

How to kill self?

Get new gf

Covers her face when you cum lmfaoooooo ty for the funny

The photoestrogen in soy lecithin is so rediculously small you'd have to eat a whole tub of it before experiencing any side effects.

Are you interested specifically in precisely the amount of sperm for some reason? Zinc and selenium are reported to increase fertility but I don't know if it's through improving sperm quantity, quality, or some other factor.

Lol. That's hilarious. I have daily fruit, veg, and chia smoothies with no result so far but I'll up quantity and try the specifics you mention. I still think I have bland sperm, and I'm ok with that.

Holy shit this is autistic even for fit. Just cum on an undershirt or towel and wash it or on yourself and wipe it off. Or cum into tissues. What do you do after sex? Just have the bitch stand in your carpet corner or fuck her over the garbage?

I was in a virtually sexless relationship once. I would fap nightly right next to my sleeping gf, cum into my hand, and then wipe it on the side of the mattress under the fitted sheet.

I eventually left her, i think her parents helped her move out of that place. Her dad probably had to touch my cummies.

>tfw you swallow because you are lazy and dont want to clean up

i do this too

Look, I've got no problem using cum as a weapon out of spite or whatever. For example if i were this guy I'd literally come in my gf's food, shampoo, and whatever because I'm a sociopath, but if the goal is to just get rid of the cum all this shit is autistic as fuck.

Bland sperm means inoffensive sperm breh. Normally mine apparently tastes salty and bitter so I was experimenting to make things better for my then gf. Even if you don't get results, you could toss a scoop or two in the shake and have a nice light breakfast.

>What do you do after sex?

Cum inside? On the rare occasions I cum on a woman I'll get a warm, wet towel and clean her off. But I'm not gonna do that shit every time I jack it and I'm certainly not gonna cum on myself.

I once spent a week eating 90% pineapple (and avoiding fish, alcohol, etc.) as a test, and my wife said I went from "slightly bad taste" to "no taste at all." So, it didn't taste GOOD or SWEET but was apparently very tolerable. She does like the taste of some guys' cum though, maybe this is another genetics thing.

Gr8 b8 cuck

Not bait. Just a bi dude in a 3some-filled world.

>>What do you do after sex?
>Cum inside?
And after you cum inside you have her stand over the garbage and drip into that? Or maybe you fuck her in the crusty carpet corner so she can drip there? Or does she just pinch her foreskin to keep the cum in until she gets to the bathroom?

Maybe I just have bigger loads or fuck wetter girls, but every one I've fucked has started to leak as soon as my cock comes out. And that's how I understand my friends' experience too.

for stupid anons; if you do this with anything but toilet paper it'll clog your pipes.

>Her dad probably had to touch my cummies
Top kek

>Soya Lecithin Granules - to thin the cum
>Zinc (w/ added selenium) - to thicken the cum

Yeah not trying this

>I'd literally come in my gf's food, shampoo, and whatever because I'm a sociopath,

THE ABSOLUTE SOCIOPATH WOULD EVEN CUM ON HIS GF SHAMPOO

SOMEONE STOP HIM!

>does she pinch her foreskin
>foreskin
>her

There's something your daddy and mummy (or daddy by the sounds) never told you about women user...

What's the difference between soya lecithin and soy lecithin?

>late 2016
>almost 2017
>post-apocalyptical times
>all info you desire is out for free
>still letting the serpentine fire to be wasted in exchange for material pleasure
>when will they learn

>fuck her over the garbage
Kek'd