The Girls in Your Gym

Tell us about the girls in your gym Veeky Forums.

>A qt cardiobunny who would've looked normal if she didn't dye her hair in three colors, spends an hour in the elliptical in denim daisy dukes.

>My new gymbroette, a former chubby who lost 18 kilos in 4 months, now is a solid 7.5/10; going to bring her home to my place to watch some movies and fug this Tuesday.

>A petite hightest 8/10 qt who always looks and sounds like she's having an intense orgasm on her last rep on the exercise machines. A close friend of aforementioned gymbroette.

>A milfy schoolteacher who looks like a 37-year old Kimmy Granger; flirts with everyone including me. 9/10

>A Moderately attractive single mom, who brings her 2 well-behaved qt loli spawn who just spend the hour gaming in their iPad. The lolis have nice feet, their toes are so tiny and well-proportions.

>A qt that comes to the gym flaunting expensive branded workout gear, but just spends the whole hour texting at her phone.

>Disgusting hambeast who wears a slutty croptop with all her fat rolls spilling out; thank the gods she comes to gym once a week. Changed my schedule months ago just to avoid smelling her. Never seen her for a year already.

>2 uninteresting cardiobunnies. They look nice, but I cannot find anything good or bad about them. Except maybe their cardiobunniness.

Not a single gril weightlifts in my gym, except for my gymbroette. Wish me luck this Tuesday boys, I'm gonna get laid.

>loli
>toes

Tof the gulag OP

I just like looking at them.

The lolis are too cute to be molested. It would break my heart.

Do you live in a box at the gym and just stare out at people

>he doesn't stare out at people in between sets

>black girl around my age in college, her and her friends used to come but she's the only one that seemed to stick around

>the first female regular i spotted at the gym when i started, jew nose and head disproportionate to body. she squats really well but hasn't progressed from 1pl8 in ages.

>woman who actually weighlifts and seems to be doing a brosplit

these are the girls who spend their time around the weights and the ones i've noticed since. since i started doing cardio again i've noticed the fat girls who stay on the cardio machines for maybe an hour and a half straight, absolutely sweating. it's motivational for me since i like keeping up with them even tho the treadmill is gay.

1. mother
2. sister
3. gardener

home gym master race

>this one THICC cocktease asian

i dont pay attention to the rest of them

How would you rate their hotness on a scale of 1 to 10? Have you fugged them yet?

> Gym
> Women
Nice try

Women are not permitted in my gym.

Tell us more

>40 year old balding Indian guy that does stretches only, then talks to me about how he used to meme bench 350
>50 year old roided Puerto Rican that also somehow only manage to have a low body fat without getting big
>26 year old that is perpetually trying to gain but never getting gains ( me ;( )

No cardiobunnies when you work out at my company's gym, but hey, all the weights are always open.

Shoo we're talking about girls here

>my fiance
>best friend's wife

Both hot. Would bang/10

>Doesn't stare into the void between sets

>2 well-behaved qt loli spawn who just spend the hour gaming in their iPad. The lolis have nice feet, their toes are so tiny and well-proportions.
i got no problem with this, but you have a problem

>the 8/10 going on 30 probably a single mom
>the leggy gym employee/trainer
>the chubby front desk girl who would be much cuter if she utilized the facilities

>not thinking about your waifu in between sets.

>my mum
>my bitch
>my nonexistant imaginary hightest gf

I'm looking to see if the void left by "her" has filled in yet.

ProTip: It hasn't.

>obese, but not morbidly, black woman at my local planet fitness with a weight belt doing 20lbs lat pulldowns on a machine
>mfw

Pretty damned sure this guy is actually British.

He's American in spirit.

> fat, ugly niggers
> fat, ugly Mexicans

There's one Mexican who does at least two hours a day on the stairmaster who is a 8 from behind, but a 3/10 in her face. I respect her determination, but she hasn't lost any weight from all that cardio. I want to pull her aside and tell her to lay off the fucking beans and rice.

Also, they are nearly all over 30. Fucking planet fitness.

Qt short girl that runs on the treadmill the whole time. She gets really sweaty.

There's this beautiful qt polish girl, 5'9", brunette, brown eyes. Hair in a ponytail with bangs swept to the side. Literally perfect calves.

She does a full body workout every time I see her.
I've had a massive crush on her for about half a year now.
I feel really empty when she's not around.
>tfw heavy case of oneitis

>thicc asian dragonboat qts that can bench a pl8
>thicc white girl and her pinoy friend that has a tight ass
>various milfs and women in their 30s that are fit
>asian chick that does these crazy splits with her legs propped up on platforms

The brunette one with the chubby face who goes HAM on the treadmill then sits on the mats sweating. Decent arse, probably would

The blonde one who does every single cardio machine then lays on her front on the mats with her legs a mile apart. Cracking arse, definitely would.

tfw left the gym after the men started making fun of me

:( why y'all so mean

ask her out and (ruin your chances)

only cure to oneitis

>mfw thingek of u hurtin

Milf in the gym with me at 4am every day. She does the cycling stuff and ab work outs. She was doing bicycle crunches the other day, I almost climaxed

What if she says yes?

Cute spanish looking girl used to show up. She had glasses, a ponytail, and thighs that I would sleep on. She was always doing abs and box jumps. I would literally marry her but I've never been more intimidated. Literal dream girl.

IF YOU ARE HERE GIRL FROM RETRO FITNESS IN HEWLET I THINK YOU ARE PERFECT BUT IM A PUSSY

You would marry a girl you've never spoken to just based on her looks? Lol

Then ur fucked.

>old asian lady who spends an hour doing Hula Hoop Swings x F and Tassle Swirls x F right in the middle of the gym
>she's the hero we all deserve

What the fuck kind of gym do you go to? People only make fun of you if you're being really annoying, and only continue to make fun of you if you show that it affects you. Should have kept a stone cold face and kept lifting till you were strong enough to make fun of them.

>That girl I check out on instagram every night

Go to the gym at 1-2am. No one there. Has its pros and cons. All the freedom but no social gains

ha thats me my man

Saw a ripped girl grab 135 on the over head press and she is super hot. I have to mentally stop myself from getting erect

>40% teens that giggle from time to time while doing 2 hours of cardio and then go home
>30% 30-something year olds that do 1 hour of cardio and then go home
>30% 40-something year olds with decaying looks that do 30 minutes of cardio and then go home

I've never seen a single weight lifted by a female in my gym. I'm not joking. Not even the 1-2 Kg

my gym is one of the few non-commercial gyms in the capital
all normie hot chicks go the the commercial chains

> 7/10 blonde 50yo cougar, always having leg day with machines. Flirts with everyone including me
> big tits, nice tight ass. Has old ass husband with her half the times, I believe he's a cuck

> negro PT 4/10 young chick. Has no idea how to lift things but keep instructing people wrong anyhow
> has a nice ass. Talked to me once. Always racks plates for others, specially me

> ukrainian young 7/10 qt, new at gym, all new gear including lifting gloves
> actually lifts with proper form on pull down machines etc. She's like the only one
> think she mires me alot, try not to look at her tight ass. She usually comes to bench next to me

> new qt asian lanklet, beautiful face and slender body 8/10
> lifting gloves and everything, only uses machines, fucked up form on everything
> motivated me to set new DL PR last time by moving into my view and bending over
> shortest tights i've ever seen, trying to distract me

> short stack 4/10 eastern european grill
> always comes in with fat ass hubby, lifting babyweights with ok form
> always tries de-racks my plates when I'm not finished for some reason

> qt blonde 7/10 PT with thiccc ass, only does bodyweight exercises or squats in smith machine
> haven't seen her since before summer, might've quit

> ugly tall 50yr+ ladylanklet, only does cardio on stationary bike
> usually places stationary bike in the middle of the gym to block the passage for everyone

rest are old anonymous hags, I prefer it when there are no grills in my gym desu

The only woman I've ever noticed in my gym that is consistently present at the same time I am is a 5/* with thighs smaller than my wrist that has and forever does only a stair master.
I get in around 9 or 11 and she's already been on it for a while, and when I leave around 12-1 she's still stepping her way up that never ending staircase. I've never seen her on anything else, I believe her to be recovering from something horrible so I try not to make fun of her, as she may be fighting something stronger than us all.

Report frogposters.

They all look the same, with blue or red yoga pants and constantly on the cardio machines. Sometimes they come and do a couple of the machines in the "full body circuit" area, usually the good/bad girl things, the ab machine, or one of the leg curl type.

One was looking at me once and I dared to make eye contact. Almost never went back.

>be me today
>gym membership ended the other day
>decide to try state gym close to home since it much cheaper
>i sign documents, pay money etc
>finally get in the locker room and change
>when i step inside the actual gym area i freeze
>10-12 young women inside doing cardio, weight and shit
>and no one else
>their shirts has state symbol on it
>i concur they are state voleyball team or something
>i sperg out and hop on the furthest treadmill
>when 5 min of my warm-up ends i dont stop the treadmill
>idea of hopping off and doing bench and squats between a dozen girls horrify me
>so i just do 40 minutes of cardio jogging at a moderate peace waiting them to leave
>they dont
>friday is cardio day now

>tfw the girl with the nice ass uses the step machine and I'm pumping behind her, along with some other guys

Really helps my pump

I feel like I would just end up embarrassing myself because i'm a 5'7" manlet.

>the void stares back

All the girls there are just there for the Zumba and yoga classes.

>tfw too socially inept to even be able to sign up at a gym

>be super dyel mode
>see qt benching more than me

mother is 4ish
gardener has face like brick. probably was born a man
sister is 10/10 but parents say i am not allow to be in gym with her the same time anymore

He's trans-American you shitlord

my crush shes taller than me 8/10 qt equestrian horse riding big booty hottie always starting her warm up cardio

^ her older sister 8/10

7/10 short single mom,thick soccer chick, squats 1p8 pretty funny when shes lifting more than guys next to her.

6/10 PT see her around training with a male or giving training to a this 6/10 with glasses > magically 9/10 when she takes them off

7/10 super cardio bunny , typical cross country girl with a nice ass < my new crush

sometimes we get this thick hot blonde like 8/10 drives an audi suv so either trophy or back from college driving daddys car.

bunch of other 6/10s on ellipticals

one SUPER TEST korean body builder chick

bunch of older women

anytime fitness, usually go around 10pm so it's relatively empty

>qt asian-ish girl who squats and deadlifts
>frequently find myself near her for whatever reason and making eye contact
>9/10 ass, 6/10 tits, 7/10 face

>regular looking white girl, nothing remarkable, does a million sets of each exercise at low weight. complemented my car on night in the parking lot, saw her the next day and she said hi and asked if i would ever want to go off-roading with her. told her i have a gf, never saw her again. she had a anime website keychain
>6/10 ass, 5/10 tits, 6/10 face

>girl i went to HS with way back when. absolute butterface
>10/10 ass, 8/10 tits, 2/10 face

>girl always mirroring what her bf does. catch her mirin me out of the corner of her eye pretty often. thick [not in a good way]
>5/10 ass, 9/10 boobs [near perfect size and shape], 5/10 face

>40something milf with enormous, obvious fake tits. only does cardio and light free weights
>7/10 ass, 0/10 tits [comically fake], 5/10 face [probably used to be pretty]

>Growing up in 5 towns, and not settling down with a nice thicc Jewish girl.
For shame.