Does anyone know why, after a period of working out...

Does anyone know why, after a period of working out, I have tightness in my chest and phlegm coming up from my diaphragm.

Is this normal? I haven't regularly worked out for more than 5 years.

niggas mouth be looking like the inside of lord jabu jabu's belly

I have a similar issue with the diaphragm, I work out 4 or 5 times a week though and I don't have the chest tightness.

I constantly find myself swallowing.

I've also recently developed HPPD (Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder) and anxiety attacks after a bad psychedelic trip. I'm wondering if the swallowing thing is related.

kek

If you're wheezing it could be exercise induced asthma. I had the same thing. I started using ventolin regularly and I don't get it any more.

>I constantly find myself swallowing.
I bet you do.

gross

when I go running I taste iron in my mouth

Blood.

Partially dehydrated, partially your diaphragm protecting itself from trauma (you're in such delicate shape that breathing hard hurts, no joke), partially your cardiovascular system not up to par getting oxygen where it needs to be.

leftover semen deposits from your esophageal sac? easiest way to get your protein, I guess.

Thats a pussy is it not?

Nurse here.

What colour is it?
Where are you running? ( indoor/outdoor)
How many cups of water would you say you drink in a day?
Have you recently had the flu/cold/sniffles?
Are you a previous smoker?

Nurse pls tell me, thats a vagine pic right?

I believe it is a throat

>color
it's white. frothy.
>running
outdoors, but even when I'm indoors I still get buildup.
>how many cups of water
I'd say about 3-4 cups of water a day.
>flu
nah.
>previous smoker
had my last pack about a year ago and when I used to smoke, I'd smoke a pack a week.

pls no bully

3-4 cups? as in a glass of water? drink more water meit

I should space out my drinks throughout the day, definitely.

3 to 4 cups? WTF
Are you trying to die on dehydration?

Nurse back.
Yeah. The water is going to be an issue. Your lungs will actually be more dry and thus little micro tears can happen. So you can get the excess mucus.
>Drink more water, try to get more electrolytes.
>If that doesn't work out you may actually have exsersize induced asthma.

Nurse again,

>Dehydration can actually cause micro tears in your lungs causing mucus to build up. Drink more water daily, try to get in more electrolytes to help it heal faster.

>If that doesn't workout see a doctor. You may have exsersize induced asthma.

I didn't think it was such a huge deal. I'd usually just drink something when I'm thirsty and don't follow any strict drinking schedule.

I used to have asthma as a kid. Not sure if asthma's something you grow out of, so I keep an inhaler around but hate having to use it, since I heard it can cause some serious longterm side-effects.

literally just drink more water, you lose more water when breathing through your mouth than you think

>I'd say about 3-4 cups of water a day.

Sweet fuck dude drink like 1-2 litres a day. It's not like you'll just I dunno piss out what you don't use.