What does your average mcdonalds trip look like?

what does your average mcdonalds trip look like?

I haven't been to maccas since the 90s

Then again I haven't really left my house since the early 2000s other than to go to the gym or coles supermarket.

havnt been there in months but when i do
1 mcchicken meal
another mcchicken on the side
sometimes large fries
>putting ketchup on the mcchicken

Grilled chicken sandwich with no sauce. Pretty good.

2-3 double burgers without disgusting pickles or 2-3 junior chickens, or a mix of both.

Cheap as shit

I don't go anymore but decent protein:calorie ratio wise, get just a machicken patty and instead of buns ask for hamburger patties. They might think you're retarded but it's not bad for Mc Donald's. No sauce ofc. Lettuce and pickles if you want.

>20 piece chicken McNuggets
>ranch
>habanero, buffalo if no habanero
>I literally forget what the standard burger is called, not the Big Mac
>crispy chicken sandwich
>large fries
>ketchup
>water

6'2", 175

Help me.

Buttermilk chicken sandwich
Large fries
Large drink
McChicken
Ranch dipping sauce

I get this once a week

>that meal
>6'3
>175

How?

>10 piece mcnugget
>buffalo dipping sauce
>water

thank god they don't have anything equivalent to wendy's frostees at mcdonalds

Large filet o fish combo and probably like 2 mcdoubles and 2 mcchickens.
Yes I mcgaingbang the burgers.
>mfw sodium content.

A biscuit or burritos from the breakfast menu and hash browns and coffee. I go rarely but their breakfasts and coffee are surprisingly good

Idk man. I think over the past few weeks I have gained a little weight by adding about 4 hard boiled eggs a day to my diet.

But I've gotten diarrhea so many times that it's annoying (last few weeks, not in general). It's like my fucking body does not want to gain weight.

I definitely more veggies, though. But then that takes the space of gains foods, so I'm fucked.

oatmeal b4 gym

I get the same thing but with BBQ sauce.

Grilled Chicken sandwich w/ large fries. I eat it with a cup of milk if I brought it home.

2 for 3.33 Sausage Egg and Cheese mc muffins

>get 2
>take one throw bun away
>take sausage egg and cheese and put it into 2nd biscut
>50g of protein
>~500 calories

so good for so little

>mtg cards
Kys

Thought I was the only one who did shit like this- I make quad burgers at Burger King when I don't have the time to stop at a grocery store

nah I never need more bread, but the 2 for X or 5 for X is great when you rearrange the stuff.

Two egg mcmuffins
Two hash browns
Two orange juice

All for me

>hash browns

Literally why?

It's fucking garbage so I don't eat there. It tastes like literal shit. Are you all just devoid of taste buds? How can you eat that trash?

McDonalds breakfast is fucking GOAT next to local bakeries and such

I get the family box, and then absolutely hate myself for the night, and then in the morning again.

I got 2 cheese burgers the other day because I didn't pack lunch and it's the closest place to get warm food to work.
Other than that I don't really go often enough to say what my average trip is

2 McDoubles, 2 Junior Chickens, Large diet coke

Black coffee. Every once in a while a Fruit and Fiber muffin. They're like 30 cents.

Fiber man. Even if you eat fiber bars or drink it. That'll help you be less irregular while bulking.

>2 cheese burgers
>1 mayo chicken
>1 spicy chicken snack wrap
>1 large fries
>1 choc milkshake

5`6 60kg I cant put on any weight :(

Quarter pounder with cheese, add egg.

I don't go there because I still assume they're all thinking "look at that fatty eating mcdonalds". I'm only slightly overweight but the mindset sticks.

They're life

2 McChickens. HAve eaten this twice this week. 5'11, 185 lbs.

1 mcchicken

because you can get a good amount of protein for little to nothing in terms of money.

>inb4 cook your own food lol
paying for convenience

my nigga

>Just call me Macaulay Bulkin cuz I'm always home alone

Why don't you just eat roadkill then? It's free and tastes the same.

Dude, your life sounds miserable.

seconding fiber. diarrhea means you are just shitting out all of your calories.

soda drink the fucking soda

K. What is high-fiber? Like, in terms of g/cal/serving, or whatever a good measurement is. I'm looking at some corn chips right now: 2g/140cal serving. Obviously stuff like straight oats will have most, but is that decent for getting fiber or so little I should look to other foods?

Leafy greens like spinach and kale. Plus you can eat a lot and they don't fill you up. Or just throw a handful of spinach in the blender with some fruit and protein powder if you don't like eating it. Won't even taste it. Also most fruit is high in fiber.

I only eat at Mc'Dicks when I'm in the mood for some junk food, but I finally tried a McGangbang the other day and I've been going more often than I should now.

You're getting diarrhea because you're eating so much shitty food lad, and also not enough fibre.

i only go there to get coffee. didn't eat at macces for a long time.

6 chicken nugs or one quarter pounder and a large coke zero.

I don't think I've eaten at mcdonald's in close to 5 years

Vegetarian masterrace

Big Mac meal
2 McDoubles
2 McChickens
20 piece mcnuggy

It tastes like fucking trash. If I'm going to eat out its going to be at a real restaurant or at least a Five Guys if we're talking burgers.

Seriously mcdonalds is America's cancers. The employees are trash, the customers are trash, the food is trash. I havn't been pleased to go to McDonalds since I was 10 years old

4 double cheeseburgers to go
eat them at the computer with a class of milk

please post your disgusting fat body

10 pc nugget meal
Large size w Diet Coke
3 cheeseburgers
Strawberry shake

Fuck I'm hungry now

>Walk 90min to get there
>eat two regular cheeseburgers
>walk 90min back

Great for cutting, if you have 3-4hrs to spend on lunch

i used to get 3 cheeseburgers on my way home from metalconcerts to prevent a hangover after metal concerts.
all the grease worked wonders

Keep in mind you want SOLUBLE fiber to help with diarhea. In most cases high insoluble fiber foods like most vegetables will make diarhea worse.

You want beans, apples, oats, bananas, sweet potatoes.

I eat fast food like twice a year so even if I was fat it wouldn't be because of mcd

I can barely even digest Miccy D's.
I get crippling stomach pain for hours, It happens every goddamn time I eat there, even from different locations. I thought I was safe with a 99cent Ice cream cone- nope, stuck on the crapper, spewing from both ends for more than 2 hours. I had to go to the ER to get an IV put in me, to replace all the fluids I lost.
McDonald's literally made me shit/puke so much I became dangerously dehydrated. never again man

>water
>black coffee