We can all agree with this, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvj1qPevx0k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like the feeling of laying down. Makes me feel T H I C C

Lying down feels cool af

Doing a few sets of Stiff-Leg Deadlifts are 10,000 times better than doing Seated/Lying Leg curls.

Fucking hate the seated one, can never get the adjustments right so it always feels terrible.

RDLs > laying > seated

Remember snapping my right while doing prone leg curls
fucking never again

i do both in that order

WHAT

They're both a waste of time.

Hip extension movements train a different part of the muscle than knee flexion movements.

Both are great but the sitting leg curl machine has to be good which is rare but when I can find a good one....oh man....that muscle mind connection....Dat dere tear

But I like putting out that vibe at the gym with the second machine.

[spoiler]fullhomo[/spoiler]

My technical knowledge isn't great, still learning all the flexion, biarticular muscle does this blah blah blah... Can you explain what you mean in simple terms as to the difference between lying ham curls and RDL/SLDL?

Hamstrings are a stabilizer in SLDLs.

Not sure about RDLs but they're the only thing I do for hams except deadlifts and squats and my hamstrings grew a lot. According to EXRX hamstrings are the target muscle for RDLs.

overdeveloped my quads doing left my senior year of high school and seriously strained a hamstring to the point of not being able to play a full season of football my last year

so yeah fuck that exercise

RDL's destroy my hams

Nordic Ham Curl > RDL > SLDL > [POWER GAP] Seated Leg Curl > Lying Leg Curl

Can you stop memeing and call it a glute ham raise?

....... Look at the picture bro, left is for your hamstrings not quads. You literally could not have over developed your quads doing that exercise.

I superset them both.

the left is not a quad extension machine friendos. both are leg curl machines for your hamstrings one is seated the other is the lying version and yes the lying one sucks. so does the other one though. natural leg curls and glute-ham raises are masterrace.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvj1qPevx0k

>tear
try nordic eccentric hamstring curls
if you dont warm up you will literally tear your hamstrings lol. I do it for soccer at my club, its an amazing exercise and strengthens your hamstrings incredibly

Absolutely not.
The machine on the left is a poorly designed piece of shit, because you're pulling yourself away from the back of the fucking chair.

I think it's the only machine that literally does not work properly.

>using either one of these gay ass machines