Old jack3d

What is the most scoops you ever took?
Also if you've ever took DMAA, what dose, and with anything else (even minor supps,stims,opis? )
And finally, how did it effect your lifting?

I remember I once took 3 scoops of old Jack3d
Was doing curls and my mate staring at me said it looks like a fucking alien is about to pop out of my cheast, my heart was blasting so hard, stopped mid set went outside to sit down for a moment not to mention din't sleep for good 30 hours afterwards

4 bodyfortess scoops in a glass of milk

I'm very prone to horrible acne. Although it has been getting better. Is it possible whey/creatine would make me breakout worse? I heard whey has dairy, I don't think dairy makes me breakout I've always had cereal.

Is there anything currently on the market that even comes close to touching original formula Jack3d?

I took like 100mg if DMAA once, it wasn't very fun and I had trouble acting somewhat normal in public. Also sleep was really bad.

Why would it make you breakout even if there is dairy but you never had any problem eating diary.. anyway no whey doesn't make you break out, just mix it with water, not milk at first to be a bit careful

took 2 cellucor super HD caps once and had a monster energy drink few hours earlier

ALRIGHT KIDDIES LISTEN UP CUZ POPS HAS A STORY TO TELL!!!!

>Back in the day me and 5 dudes would get together and gym everyday like clockwork
>One day we decide to make a cocktail like none other for the pump
>8 scoops of Jack3d
>16 broken tabs of Yok3d
>7 scoops superpump 250 MAX
>6 scoops of celltech
>About 3 other things I cant remember what they were
>The big thermos we mixed them in was the color of the mercury in a fucking thermometer
>None the last it was passed around and sip by sip until we finished
>Get to the gym
>Everyone is flushed white
>Im talking paper white
>I can feel my heart beating and I am shaking as is everyone else.
>Oh god tummy
>Get outside we cant workout so we sit and just talk and try to comfort each other
>Buddy looks up and a firehydrant of molten steamy creatine infused vomit shoots everywhere.
>Buddy next to him goes next
>Then me. It tastes of fucking turpentine mixed with lysol
>There is 5 guys synchronized vomitting
>Goes on for literally what seems like hours.
>FInally ends
>Hydrate
>get drunk that night and laugh
>Other friend eats 30 flinstone multivitamins for the lulz
>Vomits again.

We were crazy in college.

and yet idiots like you are the reason dmaa was effectively banned in pwos

2/10 thats the best i can give you.

Oh this is nothing back in the day your hazing routine was to drink a whole bottle of vodka and some guys would do lines on Jack3d with shots nasally. However the irony is the only people who died on it were people who took a scoop or two then jogged

I take 1.5 scoops of mesomorph which is about 100mg DMAA, i believe. I usually add 200-400mg caffeine, which adds up to 800mg-1 gram aktogether.

It kinda sorta makes me feel more energized.

Except for this one time it randomly made me tweak the fuck out and I felt like I had to lift to literally save my life. I both want and hate that.

I used to take 1-1.5 scoops to lift in high school, and thought it would be cool to take before one of my varsity hockey games. I was hyped and was checking everyone but was way too jittery to handle the puck

Old jack v1, aps mesomoprh or any pre workout with pure dmaa added

OP here. Going to try ~25mg and some deadlifts

>things that never happened

You can buy dmaa on legal regular websites and its pretty cheap too.

The fda researchers studied a few tubs of jacked and that thing had 80-140 mg dmaa per scoop. Tub of jacked basically had 5-6g dmaa in it.

I use about 60mg and it makes me happy. If i take more i get a fight or flight reaponse from the most random situations.

>leaf blows past my shoe
>get ganked in league
>my phones not in my pocket b/c im actually holding it

Adrenaline just getting wasted senpai.

How did you not develop tolerance?

I take 100mg and it's just.. Ok. Normal. The first time at 25mg felt like adderall... every subsequent time has been more lame. I even took a break for a couple months and my tolerance remained the same.

I dont really use it as a nootropic and see the mental effects kind of as a side reward.

I feel since youre chasing that high from the first dose youre just setting up expectations way too high and getting disappointed.

I felt like i can plow through walls the first time i took it, i have to admit that its not the same these days. But it's definitely there and if i take too much it can be uncomfortable.

So maybe cruising on this low dose is also keeping my tolerance from building up.

I never cared for jack3d but muscle marinade was my jam. Still had DMAA but there's some other shit in it too that I can't really describe but I couldn't find the same feeling in other supps. Unfortunately it killed my hunger too and i had a hard time forcing myself to eat after a workout.

Just buy DMAA online and ADD it to whatever you want.