Reasons why you lift

>tfw i hope to wake up to something like this one day.

you do realize that literally no woman on earth wakes up in the morning with perfect makeup on right?

>hayley williams is only 27 years old

didn't realize she was still so young

I lift because I like the way it makes my dick shrink and prominently show through my gym shorts

> no woman on earth
> woman
About that mate...

i want to know what i love you sounds like when its not coming from your own voice

Hayley williams does senpai

I lift to eat

Waking up to a 4/10? Do you have no Standards?

Because I want to be able to reveal my powerlevel in public without anybody batting an eye.

I would let her shit on my chest

This.
Op you're a faggot. What's new

lol, gotta admit these traps are starting to get pretty convincing

disgusting haircut, looks like she just found something to be oppresed by for the day

6/10 would rim job

i would drink her bathwater

Your right, she needs a dick to jump to the next level

I dryreached
Thanks OP

In this thread people with 0 standard

Hayley williams is the standard

ITT no taste in music, no taste in women. Paramore is shit. Hayley is shit. Her hair is shit.

Being fit is one facet of remaining faithful to your partner.

I will always be fit for her.

> photograph related

i'll stop lifting now if it brings trolls to my bed.

:(

I lift because I've spent all of my life so far being fat and got cancer at 23 (now 24). With my health record, I'll be lucky if I live to see 50.

I don't intend on being a sad, fat cunt for the rest of the little time I have left

If you just wait long enough, the cancer will make you lose all the weight anyhow.

Cancer's already gone. One surgery and three months of aggressive chemotherapy.

Besides, I didn't get nausea/vomiting as a side effect (at least not as bad as normal with proper anti-nausea drugs) which is what usually makes people lose a lot of weight because they just can't keep food down. That combined with one of the anti-nausea treatments being steroids, I actually put on a bit of weight while getting chemo

Hitler wants me to live up to my full potential as a Aryan. I also can't let the Aryan race down.

If you make it to at least 2030, you're gonna live a lot longer.

I don't want to be fat and weak.

I want to be a real life fighting game character.

You want to wake up with a man? Bravo! You've made it, fit-friend.

Trust me m8, I've got my fingers crossed for the singularity happening any day

Shes literally MARRIED to CHAD

I'm a degenerate. I lift because I enjoy it.

What cancer? Testicular?

>ywn hear a girl say this to you and mean it

i want to wake up and see that and realize im looking in a mirror and got an ultimate sex change prank done after my birthday

A 4/10 with a "just fuck my shit up" haircut?

I guess she found her...

New Found Glory

huehuehue

>lifting for trannies

you niggas are seriously damaged

>tfw a few days ago, I woke up next to my girlfriend sleeping on my chest
>tfw now she's more than 5000 miles away for months

life is fucking suffering

wtf you sleep beside your chest?

delete this

setting the bar low huh?

dumping more lydia

To attract a mate with a physique that is equal to or greater than mine. Gotta give what you expect to get.

Also because it's fun and feels good.

Shit taste desu senpai.

Now this guy gets it. Top job.

I want to develop some sort of willpower because I'm one useless wimp.

That is the number one reason I'm lifting and I probably just realised it.

Getting more physically attractive women and being more healthy and looking good and strong are nice bonuses but not the #1 reason.

On another note, why are you guys into ugly ass colored hair? It hurts my eyes, especially on photos. Or am I the only one who does not like that sort of thing?

It also makes me remember that theory about frogs appearing poisonous with those kinds of colors for protection against predators.

Sabina would want me to.

>mfw this chick will never say it to you in person and mean it so all you can do is watch this clip on a daily basis and play pretend

I pretend every single day that there is a girl out there who isn't my mom that loves me. 25 years old and only my family has ever said that to me.

lifting won't get your a gf. you're wasting your time if that is your goal

here is your future
/fit->/pol->/r9k

Because the only thing that keeps me from attempting to kill myself again is the delusion that everything I do is for working towards becoming a vigilante, and weight training is part of that.

I want to look good/feel good so that i can take off my tshirt at heavy metal festivals while at the pit to show off
no homo

┌ ->/fit->/pol->/r9k-- ┐
|________________|

That's probably the most accurate thing I've ever seen. But there should be a loop on /r9k/ because some just stay there

makes me feel great, the hour or so i spend in the gym is when i feel most "clear" throughout a given day if that makes any sense

Rachel Cook btw

She just looks like she has a funny smell. Not something immediately aggravating but over time very irritating.

if you lift for a decent time you'll be a rockstar at a metal festival, when i went to wacken most guys there looked like dimebag darrel, huge nasty beard, long hair, beer belly and shitty tattoos, i felt like a greek god there lol

sleep is for the weak

how to cop a girl like this?

I lift because it's the only thing that keeps me sane. Without working out at least 6 times a week, I would probably get too depressed and kill myself.

>be at least mildly good looking
>be confident
>have a great physique

it's literally just that, and if you have one, you usually have the other two

>perfect makeup

she looks like a clown

op, are you trolling us by intentionally posting only a somewhat attractive girl?

shes so cute :)

she is simultaneously hot and punchable

>complete_utter_trash.jpg

>trash

more like perfection

She looks like the aliens out of galaxy quest

popped a semi

enjoy your chav looking basic bitch

also looks like a cumdumpster

Because I got to the end of the tunnel, and want to see if I can claw my way back.

Because my mom would have been happy for me.

Because I want to learn to be happy and hopefully find another happy person.

>also looks like a cumdumpster

;)

americans can't be chavs

>also looks like a cumdumpster

yes? and?

Not him. But I will.
I'll enjoy the bitch raw and creampie her.

lmao this nerd

I bet you're of such low genetic quality a specimen like that wouldn't even grace you with a look

i would trade ten of my rarest pepes to look at her bare feet from the cracks in the floor of a wooden jungle gym

With your attiude you sure sound like a sad cunt.
> beat cancer
> short time I have left

Buck up Marissa. Your speculation is that you will be "lucky to live see 50" is wholly unwarranted.

but yeah, quit being fat

>waking up to some skank with full make up

user, you can do better

To feel confident. Having sex is a pipe-dream at this point. I like to focus on what's achievable.

>the too poor to afford mankind divided
By the time I save up some money there won't be any more deluxe editions probably

Damn bro right in the feels

Because I'm a 26 year old virgin loser and lifting and running are the only things that make me feel good.

>want to not be exhausted all the time
>ive lost all interest in women at the age of 21 and want to fix that
>your appearance is how others judge you and mine is shit
>no friends because everyone at this age is active
>never touched a woman not even brushed up against one yet
>my spine is getting displaced from sitting
>vidya is boring and i need something else to do
>i really really want to fuck a trap while im still alive
>want to live to 30 at least

I lift for beach