TFW just want to be a simple man, with a simple gf

>TFW just want to be a simple man, with a simple gf
>TFW instead I'm a richfag with no friends or gf, developing paranoid delusions
>Regularly waking up from nightmares at night
>Getting insanely angry at times
>can't focus on anything besides how to earn money
>can't stop judging people when I see them in person, automatically placing a person above or below me upon first impression and a few questions about them
>TFW can't keep any friends because as soon as I spend more time with them I realize they don't benefit me in any way and I feel it's a waste of my time
>TFW want to be a respected and admired person
>TFW sad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFaZyHxQGYQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ARE YOU ME?

We are one and the same

Are you yourself rich? or are your parents rich, if you're rich by yourself then fuck you, dont complain

Jesus or die

Repent and turn towards the light

get over yourself faggit. This is America. Nobody has to give you respect or admire you because you're rich. It's the American way.

We don't know where he's from

Hey this is me to a tee, without the gf, without the money, without the sister and without the whole admire part.

Well done user

What is it with you richfags that think being poor some how means you'll automatically be a normie?

The fuck is wrong with you cunt? Give me your fucking money then, you stupid fucking idiot. Yeah you'll never do that, you demented cunt.

Compare your life to mine, then see how fucking bad you feel, you stupid fucking idiot.

>29 years old
>Handholdless Kissless Virgin
>No friends
>Never had a GF, never come close to getting one
>Never leave the house (home gym)
>Live at home with parents who are miserable old fucks
>On centerlink welfare bux (it pays fuck all, nobody can live on this)
>no opportunities
>no future
>manlet
>receding hairline
>teeth yellow despite brushing 2-3 times a day for my entire life
>no drivers license/no car
>have anxiety attacks over the thought of going outside
>parents pay their rent and bills with credit cards

FUCK YOU U FUCKING CUNT STOP COMPLAINING, GIVE ME UR FUCKING MONEY.

Sounds like you're actually pretty motivated to be successful, but you get a little hung up on the social side of things. Maybe it's a good thing that you focus on financials and gf, and don't have time to waste on "friends" who aren't really your friends. I'd recommend writing down your thoughts on paper and making some decisions about what you're really upset about and what you actually want out of life. That's what I did. Good luck.

>Give me your fucking money then

earn your own faggot

>Compare your life to mine, then see how fucking bad you feel, you stupid fucking idiot.

i don't give a fuck that was your own personal choice

>>Handholdless Kissless Virgin
That's your own choice. Why should I feel bad?
>>No friends
That's your own choice. Why should I feel bad?
>>Never had a GF, never come close to getting one
because you chose not to
>>Never leave the house (home gym)
Are your legs broken?
>>Live at home with parents who are miserable old fucks
You're almost 30 fucking years old you can afford to move out
>>On centerlink welfare bux (it pays fuck all, nobody can live on this)
What happened to all the jobs?
>>no opportunities
Make your own opportunities loser
>>no future
Your choice
>>no drivers license/no car
Get a job
>>have anxiety attacks over the thought of going outside
Get over yourself
>>parents pay their rent and bills with credit cards
your parents are just as retarded and pathetic as you, apple doesn't fall far

I agree. It's usually new rich that thinks this way most of the time. YOu can always tell new rich because they have those gaudy LV items in the damier design.

>come from old rich money
>parents threw me out in the middle of nowhere to see if I can make it on my own, while also watching over our company in this part of the country
>go to the gym in bum as fuck clothes since it's always hot like holes in shirts bum clothes
>never care to show off since i'ts tacky
>parents coming down to visit, sister immediately says I'm going ot get yelled at for looking like shit
>go back to wearing formal clothes while they are down
>mom wants to go to the gym with me
>forced to wear designer shit to the gym for first time
>girl that's been mirin immeidately comes to talk to my mom after seeing us walk in
>Mom: "user this is mirin girl! How come you are not friends?!"
>girl: haha oh he's very serious in here, I get intimitated by his drive haha
>she moves to my side and puts her hand on my bicep while smiling hard at my mom
>works out with us the whole time

You shouldn't show off wealth just to feel superior, because people will see you differently.

>YOUR OWN CHOICE
>YOU CHOOSE THIS

This is what normals actually believe

>>TFW instead I'm a richfag with no friends or gf, developing paranoid delusions
>>Regularly waking up from nightmares at night
>>Getting insanely angry at times
>>can't focus on anything besides how to earn money
>>can't stop judging people when I see them in person, automatically placing a person above or below me upon first impression and a few questions about them
>>TFW can't keep any friends because as soon as I spend more time with them I realize they don't benefit me in any way and I feel it's a waste of my time
>>TFW want to be a respected and admired person
>>TFW sad
That's not cus you're a richfag it's because you're Jewish.

How the fuck did you not choose to be 29 years old and be a virgin?

How many girls have you spoken to in the last 4 months?

I'm kinda the opposite, I'm not rich, middle class, wish I had a shit load of money, but I have a girlfriend and lots of friends.

Give me some financial advice, I'm a college kid, I'll give you some social advice?

Literally, best tip I can give you is to not give a fuck and just go with the flow, or just be nice to people. People will admire you or you, nothing else, people who admire you for money for example, they don't admire YOU, they admire your wealth. To gain admiration and respect, you have to just be a genuine person, who is mature and opinionated. One who can be articulate, can hold a conversation without being self-centered, but also being interested in others' lives as well. As beta as that sounds, that's just human interaction, people respond to that. You can't see friends as people who need to give you benefit, when it comes to friends, leave business and finance out the door. Friendship is about having bonds and building them, enjoying time with another human and becoming closer. My best friend is wealthy, but I didn't become his best friend to get money, we became close because we were like each other and had a twisted sense of humor.

Don't be so uptight, my friend, if everyone judged everyone them no one would have friends. Give it a chance.

My fucking god, you just don't get it do you? You're a normal, you'll never understand. Just stop trying to give advice on an issue you have absolutely zero fucking qualification for.

You're not the be all end all knowledge of the humanity you fucking cunt.

So you just have some magical condition no one who "doesn't have it" can't understand?

Explain to me what exactly is stopping you from doing what every other person does regularly, working and going outside to talk to people?

lol you're so mad. You can't complain women don't want you if never even go outside to talk to them. this is some nxtlvl autism right here.

i have 7 million dollars in my name. didnt earn any of it.

>Hi, my name is user and I'm a 30 year-old jobless virgin who spends almost 16 hours a day shitposting on Veeky Forums and I hate my life so much. Why can't women I've never met knock on my door and offer me sex and companionship? Why can't strangers knock on my door and offer me jobs paying 100K a year for doing nothing? Life is so unfair. The universe literally OWES me for putting me through 30 years of suffering.

get out of my head you little shit
im legit spooked right now

go away

I JUST DON'T GET IT GUYS!!

Why the fuck aren't women attracted to 30 year old losers living with their parents who self-admittedly never go outside, have no job and just whine and make excuses?

I don't understand.

what do you do to earn money?

This is what fit has become
Stealing reddit pasta

Sigh.....

I drive.

How is this pasta where else was it posted? Link?

I think its fucking Greg.

Fucking Greg is that you?

Stop being lazy and Post some better pasta and not this shit. Do you even reddit?

youtube.com/watch?v=gFaZyHxQGYQ

Sounds like growing up to me. Sorry OP.

>Do you even Reddit

Get out

O I am laffin

You're making me feel fantastic about myself, thank you so much.

I lost my v-card at 18 (late as fuck), you were 21 at the time...HAHAHAHA. I am literally fucking hideous and have a job, gf, guns...how did you fuck up?

People would be more willing to talk to you if you weren't a huge fag. Work on being less gay and more not-a-fag.

>Animals

Define. Are you mentally ill?

you don't choose your life mate.
you just make the best of it

Normals I mean

>you don't choose your life mate.
>you just make the best of it

what? You can easily change your position in life

Best quote