Face wash

Does it really work Veeky Forums? Idk if belongs but fuck it pic related its the one im using. Tips and tricks to get clear skin appreciated

no, face wash is a meme. only loser dhalls use it

do not moisturize be brutal dry them out wash your face with dish soap every other hour worked for me. also I had deep big ones as well as normal ones. only try popping if you see white.

What about face wipes?

I had acne during puberty and nothing really works besides Accutane (which is a whole other discussion). All you can do is wash your face regularly, change your pillow case often, and hope you aren't genetically fucked with a mine field lookin face

Does face washes actually work though? I've stopped washing my face and recently started again and i'm having more pimples show up then when i wasn't.

I strongly recommend everyone get some kind of skin care routine going, man or woman. I do face wash > acne treatment > toner > moisturizer. also exfoliate every 3 days.

this is not true.

This, cycled whole lotta oinments and antibiotics and afte 2-3 years I went on accutane and had noticed the difference at 1 month, my friends noticed after 3 , and after the first I was nearly acne free. Best decision of my life, and noticed no side effect but dry lips.

Mario Badescu, thank me later

I also experience this along with the entire face feeling dry occasionally makes me want to put lotion on my face then i rember it will just make it oily again

just buy a loofa, some black soap, and scrub the shit out of your face every night or every morning.

This right?

yea. as for the loofa I got the plastic one, not the sponge.

that shit burns I've tried it
t. guy who scrubs dish soap into face

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. Then i check em

it does burn. it seems to have kept me acne free though, on my face at least. i still have bacne.

Back acne? I also have that , worse then my face. Would it also work if use it for that gonna go try finding some of that black soap at cvs / rite-aid tomorrow if not im going to have to go to gnc

personally black soap doesn't seem to get rid of bacne for me. it could be different for you though i dunno.

Plastic one? What do you mean?

So after your skin is all dried out and exfoliated do you guys recommend a particular moisturizer?

Kek

m-my semen

alright christian bale

I just started buying womens products. They know whats up and my skin is perfect now. Ive got the snail slimes and everything. Order online and its as cheap as shit products from your next door market.

yep.,, some cases nothing can help you but accutane. This was the case for me fuck my fcking life. face is scarred to fuck now

Hi OP

I have pretty bad acne (face + body) because of hyperandrogenism.
Over years of battling with it here are the only things I've found to work:
. Wash face with water only or aleppo soap (w/high olive oil content). No harsh products as they will trigger sebum production

. Use facial oil to ALWAYS "hydrate" your skin. Prevents sebum production. Water-based stuff/thick creams smother your skin and trigger sebum = more pimples
I use bi-oil. Works like a charm

hope i could help you

acne is mostly genetic (sorry) diet and ur chemical shit fraud skin products won't do shit

t. no sugar diet + used every skin product