Is 1600 calories of chicken in one meal healthy?

Is 1600 calories of chicken in one meal healthy?

Pic related

no

i feed my dogs using disposable plates and charcoal chickens

>people on Veeky Forums literally eat like my dogs

>poor people on Veeky Forums eat like my dogs

I feed my chickens with charcoal dog on disposable plates.

>dogs on Veeky Forums eat like my chickens

i mean, buying real plates is cheaper than wasting money on disposable but ok. also, that keyboard? textbooks?
this guy isnt poor. if you were poor, youd already know how to pirate textbooks online.

but why would you eat 2 days worth of protein in one meal

gotta eat big to get big bro come on more protons is more muscles

What is it with the protein obsession on Veeky Forums ?
That's way too much proteins.
Not that it's dangerous or nothing, but you just wasted chicken that's gonna be turned as fat by your body because your body didn't need 1600 calories

Don't know if healthy m8 but you're gonna have a hard time taking a shit in the next few days

I feed my plates with chicken dogs and disposable charcoal

>heil hitler 1488

>Too much protein
Suck my dick.

how much do you bench, 135?

>t. 2 months of SS

kek'd 7/10

Sure, man.

hardly, Pro body builders have upwards of 5000 calories a day if not more. Aslong as youre putting all that protein to good use and not shitting it out.

protein is overrated, you dont need that much protein in one meal

this

if you weight 300 pounds and have a body similar to picrelated, then that chicken is perfectly fine for you bro

>tfw OP is very likely to be some skinny guy who thinks more protein=better
yet he doesnt know that eating that much protien in one meal long term will fuck up his kidneys

>buying real plates is cheaper than wasting money on disposable but ok

guy who doesn't value his time detected

>Protein is overrated

Is exercise also overrated?

Wow. Just wow.

It's hard enough to eat 150 grams to 200 grams of protein.

To damage urself, ud have to eat at least twice that, in which case ur a fat ass.

1 gram per 1 pound it's okay to go a little over too if you're going hard in the gym.

But saying too much protein is like saying over training. >>it's just not possible unless you're a complete faggot.

wow what ?
that's around 200g of proteins in a single meal.
If OP would be legit, Half of the plate should be vegetables, a quarter chicken, and a quarter brown rice or something.
Proteins yous body don't need are either used as (expensive) carbs, or simply transformed into bodyfat

My time? Takes a second to put them into the dishwasher

That's def not 200g of protein in that plate. And if it was, eat it. Workout hard. End of story.

For any user reading this shit thinking protein is bad,it's like drinking way too much water is bad, you have to drink a shitload before u get to that point.

Of course u need veggies too. No fucking shit. I don't fuck with rice or carbs tho. Just protein veggies and fruit.

But hey, you wanna eat like a homo and lift like a homo and look like a homo, go for it.

I'd rather see you make it tho.

just fucking lol'ing here right now

okay settle down there Bill Gates

do you know what overrated means