forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168193463
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Am I still DYEL mode?
OHP 3x5 52kg
Bench 3x5 80kg
Squat 3x5 100kg
Deadlift 1x5 120kg

hitmonlee? that you?

These are similar stats to me, except I'm squatting 110kg. I'm still looking DYEL as fuck and it feels shit. Will it ever get better?

Someday it has to get better. It just has to.

more chest. a lot more chest. and then cut. you can look decent.

See Are you doing accessories? Considering some higher volume training. I am about as strong as you guys but look bigger (at least in upper body)

Im doing flat bench and incline flyes 2x8-12 is it enough?

On bench day I do incline flyes, standing one handed skullcrushers and pull ups
On OHP day I do lateral raises, rear delt flyes and bb curl.
Everything done 2x8-12

What is your diet like? How long have you been working out? What is your primary goal?

I'm I've been doing strict SS, the only thing i have added are pull-ups and dips. Pull-ups i do 5x5 on Monday and Friday after my Dead-lift. Diet is on point and I'm eating in excess of 3000 calories. Only been lifting a few months though, perhaps that could be a reason?

do you have a pic from when you started working out? To get your stats after a few months is really good imo. SS is to build a strength base, not get big. Consider switching to a routine like forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168193463 to build some muscle maybe in a month or so?

Im ashamed to admit I have been working out for almost 2 years but a year ago took 3 month break (not willingly it just happened). And my diet was always on deficit and I managed to cut down to 15% obviously didnt gain muscle mass that much. on that 3 month break I gained it all back.
Now Im slow bulking so I can hit 1/2/3/4 or atleast 1/2/2.5/3. After that cut hard to aroun 12-15%

Only picture i have of me, and fuck that looks like a big and tough routine.. i'm thinking of a few more months on SS since i feel i have more improvements strength.

Squats and DL i still feel like i have plenty plenty plenty room left.

what is your routine I honestly want to look like this

That's how i used to look.. back then i only ate 1-2 times a day and did lots of running.

dont know why you would want that look, looking at my old picture i look disgusting and like i'm sick and have cancer.

it just looks aesthetic to me for some reason. I have more muscle mass but I dont have defined abs. lifting makes me want to pig out constantly.

Devilish

fucking kek

>been doing pilates and yoga (for ligaments) for 3 months alongside dumbell-weighted exercises on the mat
>3x a week treadmill
>cut out soda, dairy and unhealthy shit
>lost 23 pounds
>still fat as shit
>don't dare to go to the gym so stealthy home workouts only
thinking about buying kettle bells now. progress is there but slow ):

>it just looks aesthetic to me for some reason

You are a weird man, my friend. Don't do it.

I started lifting about 7 months in brutal skellymode, like near-death underweight tier, and I've gained about 15 lbs, but I seriously feel like I'm just never going to look good. Any others start off like this and end up getting big enough once they reached their goal? Need some inspiration.

dont tempt me man. I've been running lately.

Newfags.

Thats Mehdi

Heh, back then i was running in excess of 40-50km a week. Bringing back memories i remember when i first started squatting 20kg felt extremely heavy that's how fucking weak i was.

20kg curls made my wrist feel like they were about to snap.. now i warm up with 20kg curls. Still haven't put on much mass on my upper which feels bad as fuck.

>tfw not even DYEL yet
I'm probably gonna need three fucking years to go from skelly beyond dyel.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

OHP 50kg
Bench 72,5kg
Squat 85kg
DL 110kg
>6 months
Just fucking kill me now fampai

Try me.
4 years:
all 1rm
OHP 47.5
Bench 65
Sq 90
DL 157.5

>mocking me with memetic pasta
as the ancient japanese proverb goes
kiru mi nao

post photo

You're fat.
But you were a lot fatter before, so good job

op said dyel mode not hippo mode

heh i guess. thanks
waiting for progress can just be frustrating some times
s-sorry

>s-sorry

it's fine
you're a women and thus a craving attention whore by nature

ImWould this kind routine be good? its modified version from GSLP book.

Monday
Low bar squat 3x5
Bench Press: 2 x 5, 1 x 5+
Pendlay row 3x5
Incline flyes 2x10-12
Tricep extension variant 2x10-12

Wednesday
Press: 2 x 5, 1 x 5+
Weighted Chin: 2 x 6-8
Curl variant 2x10-12
Deadlift: 5+

Friday
Front squat 3x5
Bench Press: 2 x 5, 1 x 5+
Pendlay row 3x5
Incline flyes
Tricep extension Variant: 2 x 10-12

>s-sorry
no need to be sorry. as a woman you can be a whale and life is still easy street
good on you that you're trying to better yourself.+
progress takes time

am i still dyel? :(

thanks but
>as a woman you can be a whale and life is still easy street
is kind of a meme.
men just bully me or when i'm lucky they ignore me
women are very nasty when men are away
have had girls tell me to sudoku because of my weight
i think there's maybe less of this nasty hateful stuff between men and fat men, they tend to help each other out more
women are just snakes

Shut the fuck up,you dumb whore. This thread isn't about you.

i'd fuck the shit out of you and cuddle you after if that makes you feel better.

Quick question, how are you at giving head?

You lost 23 pounds in 3 months?

The blimp just calculated all the food she didn't put in her mouth that week.

i dont know. never touched a man except for handshakes
scared it's mostly water though

>sudoku
But shut the fuck up. This thread is for DYELS not for whales.

Great, another thread taken over by some fat disgusting bitch that wants attention. Bitch craves it so badly she is even sitting here answering every question despite if they are autistic such as "r u good at giving head XD'

>ll-look at me
>Loook look at me!

Good job ruining another thread, you fat whore

im out

the whale knows she just wanted attention and false compliments to feed her inflated ego

Put deadlifts right after The Press, the chinups will tax your upper back a bit and cause form breakdown. Otherwise not bad, i like the front skwats

ok sorry. is there a fat people / weight loss general around here some times?

shut the fuck up you dumb spic

What accessories should i do with starting strength?

pls respond.

What the FUCK else did you expect from a "fucking kek" post? You summerfags disgust me.

Yeah youre right I miss typed that.
I also thought the front squats would be good for quads and core gains.
And on press day I'll also do lateral raises and rear delt flyes 2x10-12

I have been lifting for a while and have quite a lot of muscle mass.

I'm way too fat though, and basically just look fat. Cutting makes me want to kill myself.

more than 50% of the single male population will fuck you on a moments notice.

You're as bad attention whore as this whale

HOW NIGGA I DONT WANT TO KNOW IF YOU GUYS WILL FUCK ME I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF I LOOK DYEL OR NOT DAMN

Fine I'll give you attention honey.
You look good, maybe cut some fat. Also cant see legs so you could be 1/2 DYEL

TY SIR

im like 21% bodyfat fmlll i think if i start cutting now i'll be good for next summer. my legs are good tho.

Dips, chin-ups, curls, skull crushers and maybe calf raises if you want

no

looks decent. maybe throw in some lat raises as well. Don't be scared of too much volume

you are making good progress man, don't over think it too much you are doing the right things. Maybe add some curls and skull crushers in

>Maybe add some curls and skull crushers in

How many times a week should i be doing curls/skull crushers? my biceps are lacking as fuck

Yeah I forgot to type lateral raises and rear delt flyes 2x10-12 on press day.
Is the front squats a good idea?

Im I do curls on press days and skullcrushers on bench days.
I got 15 inch arms (fatceps though)

thanks bro, will keep that in mind.

I suck as squatting (working on it) so I don't really know. I would say just stick to back squats though, your quads are already massive

yeah curls on press and skulls on bench

Just had my workout and did the front squats and man I just love them. Also Im dropping the skullcrushers cuz my press is lagging.

Kek

mirin delts hard as fuk brah, wish I looked like I lift in clothes, soon (tm)

I have the exact same stats except my bench is only 70kg.

Deload and last set AMRAP

Been on ICF 5x5 since April, I stall often, especially on bench and squats. Is this shit progress? Should I switch to something else?

Yes switch to SS or GSLP. ICF is total shit.

OHP - 67.5 (149)
Bench - 95 (204)
Squat - 140 (308)
(S)DL - 195 (429)
~~~~~~
Mile - 5:53
1.5 mile - 9:53
2 mile - 12:52
5k - 21:08
5 mile - 35:37
10k - 48:17
1.5 years into liften and runnen and I look like this.
Acceptable?

I am happy with my arms, I just want my gut to go.I don't even wnat tight abs, I just want it to be less shitty.

Why do you have boner?

I-I don't.

Am I out?
195 lbs

OHP 135lbs x3
bench 235lbs x3
Squat 275lbs x3
Deadlift 405 lbsx3

You went from Auschwitzmode to healthy standard human so I'd say it's decent progress.

do you really think this is a good pose?

would pillage/10

Do SS and EAT SOMETHING

If you are stalling this early, you simply are not eating enough which is also apparent in your physique.

Do not be afraid of gaining a bit of fat, you need to maximize your noob gains by eating or else you'll just be spinning your wheels for a long time until you can lift enough that it ups your test enough that you can lean-bulk

Ayyyooo bby, can I suck yo dick???

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I've been eating 3500cal minimum a day. I eat very clean, should I just go full bulk mode and eat everything I see? I'm also 6'5 if that changes anything

Do incline db bench, that's what really blows up your pecs

Hey lads. I've started ss with accessories(background in brosplits) and it's been 3 days since. Did skullctushers 2x10 on press day. What other accessories and how many should I do?

Btw main goal is fat loss I'm 25lbs away from goal weight. Doing ss on a cut.

Will do, thanks.

Cuuuuuuuurls brah.

How many reps and sets?

>go to nightclub in tank top
>hipster guy feels up my shoulders and tells me theyre big

Thanks breh

2x10-12

Give up on trying to break free from DYEL mode; join other autists in DYER (do you even run) mode.

Being a spooky skele is best aesthetic

>tfw only gym near me is expensive as fuck
>cheap swimming pool near me
>only wanted to exercise to not be skinny anymore
>have unlocked ottermode
>tfw no big strong arms
>tfw no big legs + bum

a-at least i'm not a skeleton anym-more

Thanks bruh
What about dips and chin ups?