SARMs

Anybody tried SARMs? I dont know if I want to be a cheating /fraud/ just yet. Part of why I am reluctant is because gyno surgery is expensive, plus I have a great head of hair so I dont want to fuck with it.

I found MK 677 to be the best for recomp, but then I cannot find a good brand that does not cost an arm and a leg for a 30 day "cycle"

Anybody tried this shit?

Pic related.

just take legit PED's instead of wasting your money on this shit

And risk getting gyno and go bald?

No thanks, I'll just dish out $10 to avoid all that. Gyno surgery is waaaay more expensive than that.

Honestly if you're just running Test-E the chances of you going bald or getting gyno is so minimal

Sarms fuck you up with little effect whereas if you're at least running test then you get results

Took lgd and osta, I'm pinning the real shit now. Stop being a whiny fuck riding the fence. Either stay natty and be patient or go full on. Don't half ass it. Research about AI to prevent the Gino in the first place and nolva will reverse the steroid gyno. Kill yourself you stupid fuck.

>MK677
>$198 per bottle (30 day cycle)

That shit better make me taller and my dick longer.

move out of australia

Im Murcan.

Fuck you.

i've used ostarine.

don't bother. use normal oral steroids instead, at least then you know what you're getting. orals like turinabol and anavar work better, can be ran by themselves, and are less likely to be counterfeit bullshit.

and i know one of you faggots is going to parrot the "gotta run test with everything" bullshit, don't bother, i don't want to hear it unless you've ran orals by themselves and have the experience to back up your bullshit.

>ITT motherfuckers talking like getting gear is as easy as going to GNC

Fuck y'all.

Test is like $30 a bottle
I'd rather pin than jack up my liver

>oral steroids
>not destroying your liver

Pick 1 (one)

>>I'd rather pin than jack up my liver
>>>oral steroids
>>not destroying your liver

lol

im on mk677. $130 aus fag dollars, 5 days on 2 off. Experienced moive-like dreams and really deep sleep. Complexions better and recoveries great. Will be on it for a couple more months as that's when the actually muscle building and fullness effects start happenings. Can already feel my wrists getting bigger and stronger too, and my feet feel so much bigger than usual. Probably placebo

>Probably placebo

this is why i don't like sarms. compared to oral steroids, sarms do not give you that feeling of always being on/always having a pump, and you don't get the intense pumps like on orals either.

maybe you would at higher dosages (60-100mg/day), but has anyone ran it at those dosages, and if so, what would the side effects be? we really don't know, but running 100mg var or 100mg dbol or 60-100mg tbol has been something people have done for decades with little to no issues.

MK-677 isn't a sarm though, its a gh secretogogue, it's concrete results occur after months and months, as the GH has to build up

oh sorry, you're right. ostarine is MK-2866. the OP mentioning SARMs and MK-677 at the same time made me just think of ostarine.

>Just ordered MK 677

Should I stack it with something?

I am this poster at What I want is muscle gain with little no fat gain, hell if I could do a recomp and cut fat as well then that would be perfect.

what are the differences between test-E, SARMs and GH?

test e is an anabolic steron. SARMs are selective androgen modified receptors. Growth hormones, I'm not entirely sure unless it's like HGH. Anabolics and HGH will basically have the same sides, bitch tits, receeding hairline, all those negative side effects you hear about. anabolics will give you crazy stupid gains as, HGH will give you really solid gains but will also increase your bone density this will be noticeable in your face. SARMs have the least amount of "sides" but they still give out solid gains. most SARMs were created to revive musculator in ex terminally ill patients, like cancer patients. people started taking them at increased doses and in some cases have put on upwards of 15 pounds of muscle when eating at excess.

Godlike answer. Thanks man

What kind of SARMs though? I'm the dude at and at the same boat as OP as far as my stance on being a /fraud/

is this really ennui? I haven't seen him in years.

ok ok, some real input, I ran through a bottle of osta-red when it was on the market, deadlift and squat increased dramatically for me. then tried ostamuscle from enhancedathlete, total waste of money. currently on a liquid ostarine from rui, seems legit so far. Honestly, i think this is the last time im buying ostarine. test is cheaper lol. I May try gw sometime if I find a convincing enough source

If I was not military I would try test. I would hate to fuck myself up because we have to go to the field or w/e in the middle of a cycle. So I might try SARMs then

are you fat or have bald people on your family? if the answer is yes, the chances of you having gyno and hair loss is lot bigger, but if not you're safe

I am on day 8 of a LGD-4033/MK-677 stack.

1st week was 4 mg LGD-4033/25 MG MK-677
Next 11 weeks are going to be 8 mg LGD-4033/25 MG MK-677 as sides allow. Definitely feel the twinge in my balls from the LGD.

Not gonna lie, working out on this stuff is weird. Like your muscles don't get sore. You just keep going. And going. I am worried I am going to injure myself as I feel invincible in the gym and I am only on day 8.

The shitty thing is is that with sarms you have no clue what you are getting. I highly doubt the mk-677 I got is 99%+ pure, it is likely mixed with ostarine or creatine or something like that. There is no defacto verified site out there.

The sites selling it for this price are a fucking joke. They will have you convinced theirs is the only legit source for products. It's like Budweiser claiming all other beers have no alcohol content and that only Budweiser brand beer is great, and the other brands are laced with prohormones and will give you cancer.

What are your goals? If you are bulking then LGD-4033 or RAD-140 or both.

Lets say I run legit test booster and estrogen blocker and I run a mini PCT or actual PCT after a SARM cycle.

Would I be safe from gyno, suppresion, and acne?

I care about my health and money is not a problem, so no, Im not just hopping on juice.

sarms are touted as a safer alternative to steroids. They will generally only cause mild suppression unless you are taking high doses or get a shitty batch where its a prohormone.

PCT with Clomid/Nolva while it would be smart to have on hand, is likely not necessary unless you are running cycles for 3+ months and on high doses.

>I care about my health

If you did then you wouldn't be using SARMs that we barely know anything about. At least with roids the sides are well documented and easy to manage with an AI and PCT.

>using mk-677
>high levels IGF1 lower lifespan
>50% lifespan reduction in mice
>falling for the gh secretagogue meme

enjoy your increasingly shorter lifespan for minimal results faggots

In addition, all MK-677 on the market is only roughly 95% pure, with the other percents being toxic substances. Toxic

ew

Makes fun of neets
Forgets about the shitty preventable diseases his own family dies of because he's too much of a nigger to read a fucking book

Lel. Nice try grandpa.

Pharmacomstore

Never heard of Tbol until now, got any advice on using it and what labs are good?

I considered doing a dbol only cycle but the side effects are a bit strong and fit told me i'd have to run test with it so I didn't bother but T-bol has nearly no side effects.

>mk677
>shit

you're shit

Encapsulated SARMS from legitimate sources for a reasonable price is getting harder to come by kinda sucks.

at that point you may as well just go 500mg test/w, you are literally raising your test levels, just do it the cheaper safer way.

>Never heard of Tbol until now, got any advice on using it and what labs are good?

tbol has a long half-life and i ran it 3x/day, 60mg/day, and saw really great gains. probably the best oral to run by itself.

can't recommend a source though, sorry.

>I considered doing a dbol only cycle but the side effects are a bit strong and fit told me i'd have to run test with it so I didn't bother but T-bol has nearly no side effects.

my only issue with dbol only is it's extremely short half-life, so if you do run it by itself, you want to dose at least 3-4 times a day. i wouldn't bother with say, 25mg twice a day (you probably wont find tabs lower than that), but if you want to run 100mg, 25mg 4x/day, i'd say go for it.

who cheating on his gf here?

what's the name of that thing manlets use on their shoes to gain like an inch?
I swear I see them everywhere for sale.
In like 2 years man boots will start coming with like 3-5 inches.

60mg/day is quite high based on what i've read. Anyway because it doesn't aromatise I guess you can get away with no pct on Tbol. Everything i've read says you need a pct with it but im quite sure what i'm reading just wants to sell PCTs?

This is completely wrong.

Gh and aas have very disinflation sides because they are very disimilar hormones.

Gh sides are drowsiness, carpal tunnel, insulin resistance, etc. your post was Fucking awful. Have you even pinned gh or AAS?

I'm on Ostarine.

Only on day 6, but I've noticed significant RECOVERY gains and mild STRENGTH gains.

Psychological gains are HUGE. Feel like a fucking MONSTER when im working out.

No side effects thus far.

>off cycle
>tfw you miss deca infinite endurance
what did you miss the most when off cycle?

I took LGD and saw some okay-ish gains, but I'm a chick.

I wanna pin Var at a low doseage but it seems like nearly no suppliers sell it at a very small doseages (I'd like, 5mg or less), or at least something easily splittable into that.
What are my options? I assume I don't gotta worry about PCT.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>>MA dreems
Everytime anyone trys anything new they go on about their dream state changing. Enjoy your placebo

Confirmed pleb

spend at least a month researching chemicals before you put them in your body.

>manlet
>dating a 5'11 almost 6 feet tall girl
MADMAN

Ive used ostarine/mk2866, lgd4033/ligandrol, rad140, and currently using ostarine again.

Ive used all of these over the course of the last year. Originally used ista to heal up some seriously aggravated/screwed up tendons and ligaments in my knees. It did a good job at a low dose.

Here's how I would rate them:
>Ostarine/mk2866
This is your ticket if cutting, or if you have serious tendinitis or joint issues. Low dose (Ligandrol/LGD4033 AKA VK5211
Stronger than osta. Definitely more of a mass builder, than a strength booster. Maybe a little longer lasting pump, but nothing crazy. I didnt aggravate any connective tissues while using it, even while significantly increasing volume. Dosing: 5mg/day, I felt suppressed by week 4, and progress dropped off abruptly after 6 weeks.
>RAD140
Ive only used this at 10mg/day. Comparable/interchangeable with lgd4033 at the same dose, but for one thing: no noticeable suppression symptoms. Ran for 9 weeks at 10mg/day. Nuts shrank but I didnt feel a mental fog/sluggishness like I did running 10-15mg/day of lgd.

>Do I "need" to PCT?
Not really. All the bloodwork online shows suppression in total test levels, and some suppression of LH and FSH production, but not anything near total shutdown necesitating a SERM PCT.

Im currently 35days into a 25mg/day osta cycle, feeling suppressed (due to higher dosing) so I am using 50mg/every other day clomid, which is helping significantly with sluggishness. SERMs have long half lives, so I will stop about a week before stopping osta, and not continue afterwards as a pct.

Always have a REAL SERM PCT on hand, preferably clomid. Just in case you get a prohormone/DS. When in doubt PCT

> pin var

confirmed for troll post

Is it true that MK 677 makes you taler? kek

Is pin not the right term? My bad, I thought it meant "go on a cycle of".

pin means inject

I might do MK677 and Ostarine together

>Week 1-4 MK677 and DAA/PES Erase
>Week 4-8 MK677, Ostarine, and DAA/PES Erase
>Week 8-12 Ostarine and PES

Thoughts/Advice?

Generally a cut, but trying out for a recomp

just take test e and anavar , enjoy your no gains on sarms.

why stack SARM? they act very similarly
stacking ostarine with LGD is like....
stacking small dosage LGD with LGD
just go wtih LGD like a non-autistic person

I don't feel nothing off a 8week SARM cycle
and none of the anabolics sides are present. I never understand people who wants a PCT after SARM cycle "to be safe"
those fucking unlabled or cancer treatment PCT drugs are gonna cause problems not solve. Because you don't have the "problems" from SARM to counter with

these are not supplements. If you don't want to take risk then forget about SARM. Nobody has a clue what these drugs do because the only info available is shill sites or from some redditor faggot blog
me and my frined both run SARM but even us don't fully understnad how it is

that's weird
I ran 5mg "to be safe" and felt so much suppression my balls shrunk
but my second cycle 10mg I felt nothing. Same bottle so it's the same product

American women don't look like this.

kill yourself you fucking whore

No point to DAA.
Get some clomid if youre going to stack a serm with a sarm you'll actually blunt the suppression of running a higher dose for longer periods. DAA wont do shit.

If your growth plates are not fused yet then increased HGH levels will make you taller, by extension mk677 can make you taller

jokes on you m8 im a cute pure virgin o:)

Im only running 25mg/day for MK677 tho

How much and from where?

i heard your mom tried it

Just started LGD 4033 5 days ago. Running 10mg/day for a month just to see what happens. Using it to help bulk.

I haven't noticed any help in the gym yet, but it is causing me to have deep sleeps, I'm usually a light sleeper. Which is making me feel great during the day. No morning coffee for the last 3 days.

If you want to try sarms, then try them. Just know that they are a research chem and accept that you are a guinea pig for future generations.

Is the PES Erase pro+ any good? I have slight gyno so I bought it to see what happens. Currently slow bulking and was wondering if it helps gaining LBM?

Bumb

Bumbity

his mom has tried everything/one

Started at 13 mg a day and im at 25 now. Sarmsx is where i got it, its def legit.

This.

Y'all implying it's easy to just get roids

Mk-677 and lgd-4033 is a common stack. It's growth hormone stacked with a sarm.

>orals only
>Tbol or anavar = non-aromatizing test derivates
>shutting down your HPTA
>no regular test left to aromatize to estrogen
>crashing your estro to zero

you sure aren`t a clever man

For Captain Murca gains I recommend S4 (Andarine) instead of MK 677.

MK 677 will give you water weight and increase in appetite. Definitely a lean bulking "SARM" AFTER reaching sub 5% Bodyfat using Andarine.

it is if you aren't 13

Anyone?

Doesnt matter. DAA barely does anything to a hypogonadol male anyway, it is not strong enough to counteract even the mild suppression from a SARM.

Mk677 isnt a sarm. Its a growth hormone secretagogue. Take it 5 days a week, weekends off, so that your hypothalamus doesnt become desensitozed to it.

Lel what is hcg. Talks about hypogonadism when roiders are pounding Roids and still having kids.

Fucking newfag has no idea of going about getting it the legal way so you don't have to be like the niggers with a criminal record because you wanted bigger muscles buying bathtub garbage through the mail like a moron

>jason genova bod.

would taking sarms in small doses had any positive effects?

im too lazy to learn how to counteract all side effects yet I would greatly enjoy something on plus

Yes. Ostarine on 12 mg/day give recovery and injury recovery bonuses and ostarine is anabolic at doses as low as 3 mg/day

thanks, when I finish the cycle I will tell you what happened

Im low test and I wonder how it will affect me

Wtf how long have you been back on fit for?

Nah man, I am really hard pressed to find reputable sources that wont fuck you up.

trump will win

>Im low test and I wonder how it will affect me

HAHAHAH YOU'RE SO FUCKED SON. ENJY HAVING THE TEST LEVELS OF A PREPUBESCENT CHILD YOU MORON.

IF YOU WANT SAFE RESULTS DO A FEW EXTRA SETS AND TAKE AN EXTRA SCOOP OF PROTEIN.

if you're low test go to a doctor and get prescribed testosterone instead you goofball

I get my sarms at sarmsx and have had no issues if that's worth anything.

Ive tried LGD solo stack from southern sarms. It just shuts you down and makes you feel like shit. I haven't seen any results from it, probably because I always stop the cycle from feeling like shit.

Pay no attention to grandpa. Modern medicine has advanced quite a bit. If pro bodybuilders roiding out of their mind can have children then so can you. The trolling attempts at demoralization here are beyond pathetic.

If you're going to mess with your hormone panel then understand how to get it back to normal that's all. Think about this...why are they always here. They want you as some twinkle I'm a dress and high heels. It's actually pretty funny but seriously don't let this fuckers get to you with their weak attempts at demoralization.

Plus if you have low test a doctor has to provide it assuming you're of age