Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96VZFklUM_Q
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27560647
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23155696
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24075505
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
myreadingmanga.info/gujira-4-gou-gujira-gal-bitch-sho-nen-no-insei-eng/
exhentai.org/g/895628/bccc9e8cdf/
irunfar.com/2012/07/laughing-out-loud-timothy-olsons-2012-western-states-100-race-report.html
g.e-hentai.org/g/826639/7fd27a0a20/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they arent

whoever told you that is a fucking retard and should kill himself

Carbs, in a broad sense, aren't a bad thing at all. But it also depends: what are your fitness goals?

Sauce?

>Why are carbs such a bad thing?

carbs aren't bad, but you wouldn't use insulin on an off day, would you?

then why would you want to stuff your face full of carbs when no protein synthesis is likely to be taking place? inducing large insulin responses when protein synthesis is not likely to take place (36-48hr after a gym session) will at worst make you fat, and at best simply leave you less satiated than protein and fat would.

Because you probably don't work out hard enough to burn all the carbs ur eating.

theyre not some of the hate comes from the whole food pyramid thing which overemphasized carbs

Fuck yourself faggot.

>36-48 h after a gym session
so...never?

You're the faggot since you know what that shit is

Going by that logic you should eat carbs on rest days before a training day, not on the training day.

The carbs you eat on the day you trained aren't being used to fuel that lifting session, it's the food you ate the day before that is.

Therefore eating low carb on a day before lifting is counter-productive.

I can understand eating low-carb for better satiation, but not the day before a lifting session.

i can't tell you how long or to what extent protein synthesis is taking place after 36 hours, but it's likely not to the extent that it is shortly after a session.

for that reason i see no reason to eat a lot of carbs that (depending on your body type) at times when they are more likely to cause you to store fat than they are to aid in protein synthesis.

i find it unlikely that you will use up all of your glycogen stores just lifting for an hour or so, even if you eat very low carb the day/morning before you lift. you're not an endurance athlete, you aren't cycling 60 miles or running a marathon. all of this depends on how active you are but unless you're bonking during your sessions it's not something i would worry about.

Carbs are easy to consume, and one can easily go over the caloric needs. Buts that's because of the excessive protein and fats that comes with it. Just lower you fat and protein and eat more carbs.

i want to pound butts

Carbs are a semi meme.
See video.
youtube.com/watch?v=96VZFklUM_Q

Its entirely possible to workout very very hard with little to no carbs. And as far as the protein synthesis is concerned it does help but the difference is very small. It certainly doesnt help some 50% or anything like that.

it isn't carbs that help with protein synthesis, it's insulin. it's just hard to induce a large insulin response comparable to what you can with induce with carbohydrates when just eating protein and fat.

so yeah i agree. i eat very little carbs because i like to eat, and i like to eat a lot, and avoiding carbs makes it a lot easier to do those things.

Eh...I find eating fat calories to be a lot easier.

30g of nuts is like 200 fucking calories, a handful is like 60g+

>Its entirely possible to workout very very hard with little to no carbs
ahahahahhahaahha

that guy would do 100% better with carbs

>that guy would do 100% better with carbs
So you are saying hed run 2x as fast? Please tell me you realize how stupid you sound. He run sultra marathons and you are sitting on your couch giving him advice.

Protein Syn=Insulin
Insulin=Carbs
Transitive
Protein Syn=Carbs

literally every high level athlete eats high carb

high fat is a meme and not healthy

>literally every high level athlete eats high carb
Source please. Citation please.

>high fat is a meme and not healthy
Again, source please? Citation please?

You are now a meme unless you provide sources.

>>Protein Syn=Insulin
>Insulin=Carbs
>Transitive
>Protein Syn=Carbs

i'm not sure what you're saying here. protein and fat also induce an insulin response.

>literally every high level athlete eats high carb

we're not high level athletes here mate, we're (mostly) guys with gym memberships who lift weights.

pic related is what your blood looks like on a high fat diet

it clogs up the arteries making it harder for blood to go through, thus providing slower energy(not good for any sport) and will eventually give you a stroke

please stop posting

>we're not high level athletes here mate,
shit argument

high carb>can train harder>can make more gains

>i'm not sure what you're saying here.
Its called the transative property you algebra dropout.
A=B
B=C
therefore
A=C
>protein and fat also induce an insulin response.
Yes but no where near as large as a simple carb would.

Thats not a source you mong, thats just a picture. How do i know thats from a high fat diet? Wheres your scientific data?
Science is showing high fat diets do not correlate at all to heart disease or high cholesterol levels.

>stop providing the truth
fucking tripfag kys

>>Yes but no where near as large as a simple carb would.

this is exactly what i said

>How do i know thats from a high fat diet?
are you retarded

You do not live a life where you NEED that many carbs.
You do not do anything where you need that many carbs.
Your body does not physically REQUIRE a high level of carbs.

If you changed your lifestyle to where you're constantly active and ate high quality carbs? Like an emergency worker an athlete or a someone who has a really active job like a carpenter or a waitress and aren't seriously overweight? Then knock yourself out.

But you don't. You should eat fewer (FEWER NOT NO)carbs and more fat. Why? Because fat keeps you satiated longer, you won't eat as much food, and you'll have that kind of slow burn energy that you'll need for a day of keeping your normal activity level going.

That's from an extreme case of high cholesterol, cholesterol doesn't equal fat

>are you retarded
Are you? Hight fat does not equal high fat in blood stream. Maybe you should do some research before assuming things.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27560647
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23155696

>Both groups significantly reduced their weight, fat mass, waist circumference, fasting insulin, and HOMA-IR (p = 0.009 for ketogenic and p = 0.014 for hypocaloric),

> but the differences were greater in the ketogenic group. Both groups increased WBISI significantly, but only the ketogenic group increased HMW adiponectin significantly (p = 0.025).

>The ketogenic diet revealed more pronounced improvements in weight loss and metabolic parameters than the hypocaloric diet and may be a feasible and safe alternative for children's weight loss.

Eat shit uneducated idiot.

fat provides no satiation, just fills up the stomach but provides no satiation that makes me stop wanting to eat

The majority of pro athletes only eat 10% protein and 10% fats, the rest is all carbs. It's the best choice for blood circulation which prevents baldness, and boner failure. I recommend you to try and do some research.

>The majority of pro athletes only eat 10% protein and 10% fats, the rest is all carbs
Source?

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24075505
>Relative to the LFHC group, the HFLC group had greater improvements in blood lipids and systemic inflammation with similar changes in body weight and composition. This small-scale study suggests that HFLC diets may be more beneficial to cardiovascular health and inflammation in free-living obese adults compared to LFHC diets

I cant imagine what life is like being so fucking stupid.

>using the insulin argument about diet of normal people

You aren't eating the correct fats, the correct amount of fats, or you do not listen to your body and instead eat for some other reason then satiation.

That faggot always makes the best mongolian picture books.

I fucking hate that "do research" now means "read blogs with no citations that support your worldview".

so how about you give me a sad panda link to that mongolian picture book author ya cunt?

I gave you a full page. If you can't find the author with that, you're hopeless and do not deserve to masturbate to The Lord's work.

hey it says presented by CLN right there can't you read chink?

*tips fedora*

Science is for fedora nerds. The Bible is all you need.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

more like CLÑ

Cmon, i want it too. I dont even care if its a trap at this point.

Found it. Black black alneiters or some shit like that. They arent traps. Im happy.

linkkkkkk

You faggots made me break my 2-day nofap to a fucking hentai comic fuck you

>ぐじら
>CLN

>post cropped hentai to bait people into checking your thread
>get mad when people want source
pick a different image next time

Not all carbs are bad. Sugar is bad, and sugar is a type of carb, so fatty logic oversimplifies this into "all carbs are bad."

Kinda the whole point of keto is to teach you the difference between "good" and "bad" carbs.

i don't want to start a new thread for this

when it comes to diet u should get lots of proton, eat carbs to get your daily calories and avoid fat whenever it's possible. right or wrong?

get quality carbs and quality fats

get enough fats as they're needed for synthesis of all kinds of hormones you need, but you're better off using carbs for actual energy, don't listen to ketards

Oats and beans are good carbs, eggs and whole milk are good fats. Ice cream is a bad fat and bad carb.

thanks

I've returned from google with sauce
myreadingmanga.info/gujira-4-gou-gujira-gal-bitch-sho-nen-no-insei-eng/
exhentai.org/g/895628/bccc9e8cdf/

Holy shit short haired tomboys is my favorite fetish

That one's not a tomboy, just a boy.

>start getting concerned about front cover
>check tags
>males only
I suppose that's what I get for going on fit

>Not wanting to fap to feminine penises

Wow you must be one of those gay people I keep hearing about.

Everything causes insulin release. If you want to minimize insulin production, don't eat food.

irunfar.com/2012/07/laughing-out-loud-timothy-olsons-2012-western-states-100-race-report.html

>I was a little scared with where my nutrition was going; I was really relying on fat as my fuel with the help of Vespa and was just hoping my body would ride the climb out
> I came in feeling okay, but was definitely a little frantic as I relayed information to my crew and restocked on gels and Vespa for the rest of the trip.

Honey packets are favorites of self-proclaimed low carb endurance athletes.

who gives a fuck, in 2D a trap looks like a girl, minus the feminine penis

>minus the feminine penis
Actually, a feminine penis is a plus. ;)

You do realize that low carb =/= no carb right?

Po-Ju's traps look pretty boyish, though. They're still some of my favorites.

Seconding this. Reverse image search gives nothing and typing the dialog into a basic Google search also gives nothing. How are we supposed to learn what other techniques are available if you don't demonstrate? I'm not asking you to put a screw in for me, I'm just asking you to show me how to use a screwdriver.

Just go full gay, you fucking faggot.

3D men do nothing for me, I tried.

>fapping to a penis
So you openly admit to being gay.

>Implying feminine penis is gay
Haha, faggot.

Just admit you're gay, buddy. You'll feel better for it.

Degenerate filth.

It's cute user

>Mario Sunshine sun

g.e-hentai.org/g/826639/7fd27a0a20/

Just use the saucenao faggot.

Daily reminder

if the """""girl""""" is cute then i usually don't give a shit

I wonder if these little cameos of his older characters will be a constant thing now, I like it. He's done it at least twice now.

I doubt you've ever tried it but mouth off anyway kid.

Oh this looks nice...
Oh wait

You guys are all fucking retarded with your bro science.

Just eat some carbs (brown rice, wheat bread) and drink some coffee + water before you go to the gym.

If you are trying to lose a lot of weight, skip out on the carbs and find a creatine blend that isn't high in sugar and heart attack-fuel, then take it post workout along with whatever source of protein you enjoy (fish, chicken).

If you are a veganfag and you literally cant get brotein from any other source you should be consuming like 4 shakes a day.

captcha: select all of the images with bread

every single bit of this is terrible advice nigga

>draw a girl
>give it a dick
Why is this allowed? Just give it a vagina

me on the left

In fiction you can create worlds far superior to base reality.

>all that saturated fat
enjoy an early death

Source?

>already in Favorites 0

>mfw someone saves my edits