All I want is a kind hearted girl who will accept me for the autist that I am...is that too much to ask for...

All I want is a kind hearted girl who will accept me for the autist that I am...is that too much to ask for? At least I'm a Veeky Forums autist with a nice body...

Someone like her ?

Shame she's a lesbo OP

>kind hearted
>girl

pick one

they may act nice, but behind those eyes are evil and calculating thoughts

creepy ass video

delete this...

Grow the fuck up. The only woman who loved you unconditionally was your mother - if you had a decent childhood and a good mother.

People treat you according to what they can gain from associating with you. In other words, what they can get from you. If you want hot girls, or a larga group of friends, or anything, you must bring something GOOD to the table. Otherwise you'll remain invisible.

And guess what? The kind hearted girl of your dreams, if she exists, is a fucking unicorn so she will fetch a good price on the market. So if you want a decent girl you better start investing in yourself. Take care of your body, focus on your studies/make money. Your dreamgirl won't be intrested in a common loser.

Kind hearted girl here, post pics

All I want is a decent looking Asian girl with huge tits. Doesn't even need to be attractive. Fuck please

lmaoing at this obvs lie

Try to find an autistic woman, or an intelligent one at the very least. If you're not intelligent yourself it's gonna be hard though and she's not really likely to look very attractive.

but i have a fit body with good money, i'm just an autist.... i can't change that

You can't just put points in stats like you're in an RPG. You have to be a valuable member of society. You can still be an autistic nerd but only if your a autistic nerd who is a valuable member of society.

i think i am...i mean i develop computer software for biomedical development... i just i dunno

This.

It's got such a "horror movie" vibe to it. I just waited for the moment where her mirror image changed to look at you too or turned into a monster.

>le reddit revenge fantasy

cringe

>decent looking
>doesn't even need to be attractive
make up your mind

that middle ground where they're not ugly, but you cant say their beautiful either

I had a girl like that. She lost a lot of weight but was still self conscious over even when she was smoking. Plump ass, decent breasts. I think that's why she dated me I was pretty fucking fat at the time and she could've done a lot better.

She was incredibly sweet but acted like a puppy. When I came home from work she'd come to the door to greet me, kissed me when came home and I left, would apologize for interrupting my gaming to ask if I wanted anything to eat, made me whatever I wanted, made my favorite desserts, bought me little presents, left little notes, encouraged me when I first mentioned wanting to lose weight, etc. I really think she was autistic though she barely spoke and would get embarrassed easily. When I would yell at her, called her names, made fun of her when I was mad she wouldn't say anything and looked sad. Like a dog.

I hate being mothered but I miss having a woman who was so sweet and innocent and genuinely cared about me. Those women are difficult to find

Yeah this, except without all the implied bitterness towards society.

Unconditional love is pretty bs and unfair as it suggests you either have it or you don't and is unaffected by your work or decisions.

Conditional love, on the other hand, requires work, decision making, and your intelligence. Which, if you're a man, is the greatest thing ever because it's exactly through our work and decisions that as men we define our lives.

All I want is a virgin gf who doesn't want to fugg. Cumming exhausts me physically and mentally to the point I can't concentrate on my things for weeks. I'm a nofapper by default.

This is too much to be asked, am I correct?

Damn, what a woman. What happened to her, user?

She sounds insecure as fuck. All it would take is a Chad to give her the time of day for that sweetness to come at an ever greater demand for your time.

Apart from the physical traits this describes me quite well. Too bad that as a guy this is not a behavior one should display.

It's never going to happen buddy

I took advantage of her. I was getting a lot of attention after I had lost weight and fucked a woman I met online a couple times. Puppy girl dumped me when she was suspicious about a message I received from her, I managed to convince her I wasn't cheating we got back together and then she dumped me again when the woman I met online told her about it. Both of them stopped talking to me after and rightfully so.

She was definitely insecure. I used to call her a cunt, poke fun at her weight and whatever else she was insecure about until she cried when I was stressed out but she'd still forgive me every time I apologized. I regret not treating her better she was the best girlfriend I've had

Wow this made me feel like shit...
>tfw no gf

>All I want is a kind hearted girl who will accept me for the autist that I am...is that too much to ask for?

No, as long as you understand she's almost certainly going to be fat.

fuck off

it is too much to ask for, because you're not looking for a kind hearted girl, you're looking for an attractive kind hearted girl. When you're ugly

You lost the fat but kept the fattitude. U deserve it.

it's alright to be autistic user, but you can be an autist with confidence. embrace the tism' and enjoy life.

some girls think it's endearing but you still need to be a man not a pussy y'know.

I want a gf to spoon feed me and change my dieppies

I WANT HER TO BREAST FEED ME TOO

I think I may have mommy issues....