How you holding up Veeky Forums?

Good thanks :) You?

g-good th-thanks

I'm 80% sure I never want to do a pulling motion again

No matter how good my gains are I will never be able to lift the pain of living

A bit sad because girl don't liek me no more :(

Also i can't afford my gym membership.

But will never give up as always

DOMS are making my heart not hurt so much. I-I can have them forever, r-right?

Crippled bro

bump

Trying not to think about killing myself. I don't think I'd go through with it but being dead actually sounds kinda nice.

shit

>stalled on all lifts an started to go backwards
>literally the epitome of dyel
>still can never put mass on the bar and progress
>was bulking but because skele started accidentally cutting when my family intervened with my midnight maccas runs
>fucking fattys always complaining how hard it is to not eat
>fucking fattys who can outlift me after like 6 months because they've already got so much fucking fat they lug around everywhere and a constant source of energy
>fucking fattys complain I have it so easy
>fucking fattys able to bulk piss easily when i can barely keep up a bulk without resorting to fast food every second meal
>fucking fatties able to eat massive breakfasts wihout dry heaving halfway through, turning you completely off that food but you have to eat it forever anyways
>fucking fatties only lose by being lazy pieces of shit
>fucking fatties get so much props for lifting and then showing off there cuts to everyones praise while I can't build any fucking muscle because skele
>fucking fatties

FUCK FATTIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Keep your head up, friendo.

How are you gonna make it, if you're kill?

Don't let us down.

This.

I realised I have people who care about me, a great career and a beautiful gf.

I still can't bare life.

I'm too much of a pussy to commit sudoku, so I guess I'll just carry on ticking shit off my to-do list.

back in the dating game
can barely get a date
spend my weekends alone

No friends because they only try to drag me down so i've had to distance myself from them. My work sucks, my work mates are jelly and all squad up to gossip and be dickheads. I'm suffering from HPPD and at night when i try to sleep in the dark I see trippy psychedelic shit behind my eyes which makes it hard to drop off.

Never surrender. I'm going to keep pushing and work hard for the next boxing match so i can keep trying to escape a life of mediocrity... I'm a bit lonely though.

I don't know man i moved to another area of the UK for a permanent job, found a new gf and bought my own small house and now the job is looking to be finished soon, i have setlled 10 weeks more work with the company but after that its uncertain.

Feels spooky man, should teach people in school how to deal with life fucking you in the ass.

Not even shitting you this is actually one of the main reasons for me to keep going. I wanna see my final form before throwing in the towel. I wanna have a qt3.14. That will love me. Basically I want to make it brahs. Thanks brahs.

Try and find some friends who like you for you, bro.

I know it sounds cliche but that's what I'm doing right now

Just keep working out till someone loves you.

>tfw gf is getting moody and argumentative
>tfw relaised its the week before her period starts

>tfw have to put up with 7 days of this shit

That's the plan. I used to care that my friends would be sad if I died, it's a scary thought to not care if they'll be hurt anymore. But I'll keep going and keep liftan. If I hit like 40 and still haven't made it that's when I'm calling it quits, only 18 so I've got some time.

That's it man. Work on yourself and the rest should follow

I believe i'll meet them through boxing. We'll get there brother.

>take this girl out for a few weeks
>constantly tells me how much she likes me and spending time with me
>find out she is doing this with other guys because "it's not wrong if we're not in a relationship"
>tell her to do that kind of shit without me
>claims she wasn't doing that
>believe her
>she grows super distant
>ask what is going on
>"you're great but I can't have a relationship with you"
>ruined cut to cope

Why do I keep trying with bitches?

>Recovering female fatty (5'1", 148lbs, big gut that I'm trying to shift but structure of HIGHTEST potential)
>Annoying pain in the pad of my right foot around toe joints, not sure if need new trainers
>Feel I'm stalling on weight loss

I just want to get in shape and find a good man I can be a A+ gf to and cook/keep a nice home for.

you're the bitch desu

if you let wymyn walk over you then they'll fuck you over.

grow a pair and stop wasting time with whores. drop them at the first red flag. never try to "work it out"

Pretty great desu

>contract for new job arrived
>cut is going great
>cheat meal tonight (fish and chips)

i know this too well :(