Why is Veeky Forums so serious nowadays? People used to play along with jokes or humor trolls because it was funny...

Why is Veeky Forums so serious nowadays? People used to play along with jokes or humor trolls because it was funny. I don't know whether people honestly can't tell when someone is joking now or if they're being willfully ignorant.
>can't tell if bait or stupid
99% of the time they're probably making a joke. Not everything is bait, you know.

Replace "Veeky Forums" with "people"

I've noticed that too. I think the problem is that Veeky Forums is a lot more stupid now than it used to be.

"fit" people have a tendency of being uneducated.

To be bald is to face death square in the fuking eyes and come out alive after walking through the flames. All you haircels are weak. You are all weak disgusting creatures which we baldcels crush in our sleep. You can talk all you want about how you are this and that but the truth is that you are nothing. I wish nothing but negative things for all you haircel who brag about their hair. I will hate you for eternity. I will hate you until I face my true death and I'll keep hating you from the deepest darkest depths of hell. By the time you get to hell I will be the king of Hell and I will subject you to the most painful torture imaginable. Remember that each time you motherfukkers want to height stat, avi stat, and hair stat me. Do not FUK with me or else you will face a lifetime of hell. Srs.

maybe true in general, but definitely not true on Veeky Forums Veeky Forums

pls respect the srs bro

thanks, doc

not sure if bait or stupid

not sure what you're trying to say. you realize most people on Veeky Forums are doing, or have finished, some kind of degree (usually STEM), right? Veeky Forums is full of nerds that can't lift.

ok, bro. have fun.

I've noticed this too, every time I come on here there's always multiple threads with absolutely ridiculous questions.

Like what faggot I'll fucking fight you.

Robot invasion is killing this board

>Complaining about fewer trolls

The culture changed. People take Veeky Forums seriously now.

Trolls are fun unless you're too stupid to point them out and enjoy the ride.

>wasting a srs on your non-post
Why

Kek

This

All of a sudden teh internets became srs business

>world's most accurate dumb radar
>wwasting a tardpocolypse

>people take Veeky Forums seriously now
Yeah, it's weird. I don't know when exactly that shift took place.

it's a combination of normies who haven't been on the chans long enough to recognize the sarcasm or ebin memes and the whole "it's cool to be a super serious adult" trend goin around with young conservatives.

Instead of just being bigger then people, some people think its impressive to know more about fitness, and that means being a super serious dude who cant take jokes.

>hurr wher is the discussions? too many shytposter
>why srs now xD

If you don't like it, fuck off

Triggered numale redditor detected. This isn't your super cereal safe space.

No, I like it here. You should go back.
Either plebit or whatever dumb boards on this site

Don't post this shit here. Not on my board

>your board

this

It's summer. College kids are stupid. The "jokes" posted here now are just shitty normie memes.

The biggest problem is all of the guys who read the sticky once and consider themselves fitness gurus.

I'll be laughing at you when I get my degree and become a software dev in silicone valley

I'm a welder. I make plenty and have a pension. What's to laugh at?

>working 12 hour days for wages that can hardly rent an apartment

You realize how expensive silicon valley is right? Its a great gig if you're high up, but not if its your first out of college job. Its nothing to brag about m8, programmers are as replaceable as low level accountants. You're not doing any skilled work for a long time.

Maybe if you're a pleb with no connections.

If you had real connections you'd already be working somewhere

If you're a wonderkund programmer you would've been picked up before graduation.

I develop real estate, so I'm getting paid more than most tech execs anyway lel.

because it's

SUMMER
U
M
M
E
R