youtube.com/watch?v=RSvXUTeibSk
thrillblender.com/gym-etiquette-goes-window-fight/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Years spent in the gym
>Neither knows how to throw a punch without looking like a limp-wristed faggot
How?

>dat absolutely horrendous DB bent over row form

ROFL

This is why I love my gym. Literally 10 bucks a month. So we have every ghetto / poor hood critter you can imagine. It's great because it keeps everyone in line, everyone is in there just trying to be prepared for the life they live. Petty shit like this never goes down.

uh,because gyms dont teach you how to throw a punch maybe?

The balding faggot. Stupid fuck.

>put shit on the dumbell bench
>go do memeshit with dumbells in the aisle

bald guy is cancer

is this bait

Old fat tank top guy is a little bitch

>Oh wait, some guy's towel hit my foot, better throw a bunch of sucker pillow punches

If the younger guy was less civilized and human (read black) old dude would've been in a world of hurt

is this?

>DB bent over row
wut

watch the video again lol

While orange shirt guy should perhaps have waited til he'd finished his set before inquiring about the bench, tank top retards reaction was way out of proportion to the offense. Also what the fuck kind of exercise does he think he's doing, small-minded ape.

I was rooting for the guy in orange

>If the younger guy was less civilized and human (read black) old dude would've been in a world of hurt
He wasn't very civilized when he tried to interrupt the old man in the middle of a set then threw his towel on the ground. He also threw some fag tier punches, he's a pussy mate, I bet this guy is actually you.

"hey man, hey are you using this, are you using this, hey, hey, hey man, are you using this bench bro"

WHILE the old guy is lifting? Yes, the reaction was a bit heated but that young faggot had it coming.

No excuse not to learn it.

>DB bent over row

those are bent-over flyes, you walnut

Roiding manlet vs two syrian refugees

youtube.com/watch?v=RSvXUTeibSk

Both are mundo faggots.

Next.

You don't put your towel on unused equipment and expect people to just wait for your majesty to finish. You are literally gym cancer.

Orange should have waited till dude was done also he shouldnt have tossed the towel like that.

At this point, i'm against orange.

Tank top escalated waaaay out of control reaction tho.

From this point on, I want orange to fuck tank top up. Kudos for orange for holding back for a while.

He was clearly going to use the bench.

He shook his head during his cause he was mad, not cause he was telling him to use it

Right but you brought up the fact that they've been at the gym for awhile as if that was supposed to be relevant

>He was clearly going to use the bench.

Again, cancer. If you are not using it right now, let other people use it. People at my gym sometimes put their towel on bench press and went for a piss and still warmed up... That's fucking retarded to no end.

>"hey man, hey are you using this, are you using this, hey, hey, hey man, are you using this bench bro"

While reading this part of your quote, I was convinced you were siding with the young guy. Maybe the old guy could have, I don't know, answered him?

tank top fag was just using the bench as to hold his shit and not even workout on
fuck tank top guy

I'd be pretty pissed if someone was acting like an asshole like that. I always wait for someone to finish a set before asking them if they're using any equipment. That's just proepr etiquette.

What the fuck is going on at Veeky Forums these days.

>all that pointing and arguing
so cringey watching most fight videos

for me the first punch or two they throw is tantamount to a slap, if it continues after that at least one of us will be near death

the guy isnt using the equipment

>I'd be pretty pissed if someone inquired me as to why I put my towel on something I'm no gonna use, preventing everyone else from using it

Fuck off.

Shut up fag your just mad cuz u got your ass beat

so you disagree that the old guy saying "yes i'm using the bench" would have been a better way to handle the situation?

>mad cuz u got your ass beat

Summer is almost over, go get your stuff ready.

No shit, but waiting 20 seconds for the old man to finish his set probably wasn't unreasonable.

tbqh these guys probably already hated each other

*you're

baitus maximus

true

seems like this shit was building for a while and the old fag was looking for an excuse

Fuck that cunt in the orange so bad. Fuck him and his life. Looks like a sand nigger too.

Than he goes for a cheap shot when the otehr guys isn't even looking. Faggot. Now I want to punch him.

>38462290
Let him finish his fucking set, you fucking goon.

I wouldn't toss someone's shit like that. I would set it down, but most likely id just wait until he finished the set to ask if he was using the bench.

Then again, I also would not punch someone because they dropped my towel two feet onto the ground.

Old guy seems like a dick, but idk why the other guy wanted that bench so fuckin bad. Probably some Veeky Forumster who thought his gains would disappear from 30 extra seconds of rest.

Young guy seems like a normal person, maybe annoying. Old guy is batshit crazy.

if you're an asshole, you're gonna be treated like an asshole.

He put his stuff down, that's it. The orange guy clearly is the bigger ass hole. The old guy escalates it, however.

Good thing I'm to smart to lift to be fighting over towels and shit with brutes

>I'm to smart
Oh yeah, you're a real genius.

If it were me, I would have asked him mid set anyway, but I wouldn't throw it on the ground. The orange dude was kinda douchey, but I consider the baldy to be the worst.

so this guys slamming your face

and you just stand there with your arms wide open while walking toward him like you don't understand

and he just keeps hitting you

so you keep standing there with your arms wide open like you don't understand but also you keep walking toward him

i don't understand this response.

Maybe he was super setting,

Bent over rows with terrible form with bench press who knows.

Well the faggots in your gym are different people in a different situation. Don't be biased. You better not be one of those faggots that take 5 minute breaks between sets while he checks fucking facebok/instagram/pokemon go. Just as bad as claiming a bench and taking a piss.

When I'm in the middle of a fucking set I don't want some immigrant nigger interrupting me either.

>fighting over bench
>there's another bench right there

>better not be one of those faggots that take 5 minute breaks between sets

Nah m8, I have common sense and awareness.

Kind of irrelevant if someone else attacks you, retard.

kek

I don't get the joke/point you're trying to make.

>If it were me, I would have asked him mid set anyway,

Yeah, cause you're a piece of shit.

Those shitskins are extremely aggressive. They are always 24/7 ready for fights at the slightest move.

Objective description:
>old guy is a douche for taking up the bench when he's not using it (sorry, you don't get to superset if the gym is crowded)
>younger guy should have at least waited until the old guy was done with the current set before asking if he was using the bench, would have had to wait for 10 more seconds
>old guy is douche for blowing up and attacking someone because his towel touched the floor

>Punching a guy because he took the bench you called dibs on.
How is this even a question? That guys a fuckwit. The orange guy might be a douche but he didn't start throwing punches because someone took his toys.

>if I saw someone shitting in the street, I'd interrupt their call to tell them off
>you don't interrupt people's calls that's rude!!! XDD

What the fuck are you even talking about?

No jokes there, just truth. Most people are so self.-centered they don't give a shit about anyone else. No respect.

ITT: Hella beta males

dyel? these are bent-elbows lateral raise.

google "analogy"

Fucking summerfags those are overhead deadlifts

Oh self awareness. I thought you were implying you had situational awareness like some /k/fag that's always expecting a blind shot.

Maybe you need to do that. Shitting in the street and lifting waights aren't analogues.

What time is it in Australia right now?

He was waiting for the right moment to sucker punch

D E V I L I S H

ethniks gonna ethnik

The analogy didn't imply shitting = lifting, it implied

>putting towel somewhere one equipment you're not using = shitting

bad thing = bad thing.

Get it now?

I can draw something on paint if you want.

Beta detected

the fucking lifter from the 1940s obviously

Correct. However, he sin't inturrupting him while he's doing putting down the towel. You see, he was unturrutpoing him while lifting.

lifting =/= shitting.

I hope thie helps clear it up for you a little better.

Fucking sand niggers I fucking hate their breed. 2 on 1. Those dogs never fight fair.

putting down the towel and not giving a shit about other people by lifting in a different place is the whole action, the whole fault.

lifting while being a fucking retard = shitting on the street

Okay, still shouldn't have inturrupted him. In your example, a shit sticks around after the person does. Orange faggot could have easily waited for him to finish his set. I think we're done. You're wrong.

>guy in the red was wrong initially by interrupting the guy's set but no major crime
>guy in the black is in the wrong for completely ignoring him but no major crime

>guy in black assaults the guy in red with no warning ---- MAJOR CRIME

all the stuff leading up to it barely matters compared to that. People are impolite all the time and punching some guy in the face is taking that shit to a way higher level. Hope the guy in black got arrested or some shit

I wish the guy in orange knocked him the fuck out. I hate ignorant fucks.

Good thing I conseal carry in the gym everyday

I'm not saying the orange guy couldn't have waited, I'm saying that the bald faggot being a fucking asshole is far worse than the orange interrupting him. You fail to comprehend a simple analogy holyshit.

/thread

We don't have audio, for all we know the old guy could have been like "Yeah I'm using it."

And orange could have been all like "Oh well I don't care".

at 0:29 in the video you can clearly see baldy walking past orange. Orange might not have seen him so we'll give him benefit of the doubt.

But where could it have come from? Baldy was the only person there. Also, Theres a bench in the smith machine orange faggot could just have easily used that.

For all those "Hurr durr don't put your shit on a bench when the gym is busy."

You litearlly said that you would fucking inturrupt someone while lifting. And I'm simply disagreeing with that while you maintain that position. Now, you're flip flopping. Please, shut the fuck up.

>not interrupting some balding manlet who just started some dumb bell flys

Who gives a fuck its not like he was attempting his max bench.

THE ORANGE GUY could have waited, but I wouldn't. See the difference? Fucking retard, just because you can't understand something it doesn't mean it's shitposting.

>going to a gym teaches you how to fight

First post worst post

Common though. That shit can fly in a big gym but in a super small one like that you can't put your shit on a bench to claim it and not use it.

The bald guy is 100% at fault for the actual fight. The dude in the orange made a etiquette mistake, sure, but the bald head phaggot just started throwing those baby punches at him immediately.

Dude must be on his first cycle or something trying to get that playdoh body into shape.

You sound like an overly confrontational, aggressive child.

This guy speaks truth.

orange shirt has no fucking chill kick his ass purple shirt.

fuck you!! you don't interrupt someone while they are lifting you fucking wait you fucking noob.

RRReeeeeeeee

you fucking wait you noob asshole don't interrupt
a lift.

Yeah? You'd have shot him, would you?

They were both intolerable assholes that both deserved to get hit, so it's a good outcome.

I bench 140kg for 5 sets of 5 three days a week. When I do this, you'd better fucking bet I'm going to take five minutes of rest between sets, and if I want to sit on my phone while doing it, that's what I'm going to do.

Fuck off, you DYEL shitkid.

how the fuck does that make any sense?

Actually, I would, if somebody is assaulting me I wouldn't think twice about shooting him

Lel part 2 to op's fight

thrillblender.com/gym-etiquette-goes-window-fight/

Fair?

Guess how I can tell you have never been in a street fight.

why didnt the guys who jumped in just fucking kill those FUCKING NIGGERS

Naww let them walk out like the fucking cucks you are

Man the bald guy looks 2 inches taller and 20 lb heavier than the other guy