Is it healthy to jerk off daily?

strawpoll.me/11083715

What do any of the Veeky Forums gods think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zK_tnw3TnWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mastest is a manlet

otherwise, pretty good

it can be unhealthy mentally to do it frequently similar to binge eating junk food / playing wow 12 hours straight. But even infrequently if you do it at certain times for comfort like drinking if your faced with problems. So its really about why your doing it that can determine whether or not its healthy / unhealthy

physically its probably fine but theres a bunch of contradicting research

Where the fuck is rippletits

He's never posted on Veeky Forums

Everyone in that picture has posted here

Why are Jeff Seid, VeganGainz, and that goblin lookin guy outside?

Every other day.
Moderation in everything.

>Not knowing who supermong is

I don't really see him on Veeky Forums a lot. Who is he?

nofap is the only way to go, if you can't controll your urges you don't deserve gainz

wait what,scooby posts here???

Yeah, he stopped posting here sometime last year.
>password32, never forget

he used to, now he just lurks.

he did comment on a thread just the other day tho, forgot what it was exactly.

is he actually disabled or something?

He used to, until some dick fucking doxed him

yes - he's a kiwi - enough seid

kiwi?

I mean, he sure is retarded, but not in the way you meant.

from poopeeland

will you fucking speak english

more pics please

jesus christ is this your first day on the internet?

lol sure just fap everyday and never get laid, all this hardwork to just sit infront of my computer and never go out to smash some puss. fucking /fit logic.

Link study negative correlates number of times fapped / month with number of times sex / month or fuck off along with creatine schills

>we're on the internet, so if i make up a bunch of nonsense he has to be the one who gets hip

reported and fined for $150 for strawmen, homophobia, and cyberbullying

Study? what about real life experience do you have any of that? have you actually tried to pickup some girls while on nofap vs fapping everyday? kek

>negative correlates number of times fapped / month with number of times sex / month

uhh... exactly?

So you don't then.
P L A C E B O
L
A
C
E
B
O

heres the unshopped version, dont believe the lies

you're both right and wrong. studies require quantifiable data and things related to life improvement just don't meet that standard. just fucking try it for yourself. go 30 days and if you really wanna see what it can do, go for 90. you can read all the anecdotal stories regarding nofap, but in short, it gives you a clear head and makes you more willing to go out and meet people, especially women. the flatline period is only temporary and shouldn't last longer than 2-3 weeks. nofap isn't a miracle cure but it's not bullshit either.

>hurr the effect of this behavior modification is purely psychological
placebo effect is still an effect

Well Im not trying to brainwashing you, I'm just telling you what works for me. If fapping is getting you laid just keep doing your thing.

Seems pretty simple for a university to find 300 single guys, have them track times fapped, times laid over say a year then map that shit out on a graph. You could even do a separate small group running no fap.
I have done it and the only noticeable effect is that I nailed fatties or uggos as my standards dropped, then I would invariably lose interest after but they would want to be in a relationship.
Wonderful results.

you nailed fatties or uggos because you are fucking retarded. Maybe go talk with hot girls???

Hot grills remain uninterested

well nofap its not a magic pill,its just part of the puzzle IMO..

he still looks retarded.

Wait the guy in the left has posted here? I I thought hes just a meme.

Ah, the sweet smell of summer

what ever happened to him? what was the end result of his feud with isley

I like to hold my shit and bust really big loads. Saving it is very satisfying

F i l t h y
I
l
t
h
y

WHY IS RIPPIETOE NOT ON THE PIC?!?!?!

>no one doing Veeky Forums's official pose
1/10

why are you not in the pic?

Where is lotus these days anyways. If he really was natty he was the fucking gawd of them all

He almost always got some shit for being black, might have dropped his trip for that reason.

Where is fronk yong?

bump

What are rhey watching?

>Acknowledging Scoob's FUCKHUEG nips
Thank you, whoever drew this.

This: youtube.com/watch?v=zK_tnw3TnWk

All depends on ones intention. Compulsive anything is generally trouble for a human. Exception: breathing!
I recirculate male energy through MA and ecstatic breathwork. Paz

Zyzz was always a try hard cunt even before the gains probably makes me like em even more though.