Literally just started lifting and I can lift 40kg (88lbs) is this good/decent/bad? I'm 5'11", 19...

Literally just started lifting and I can lift 40kg (88lbs) is this good/decent/bad? I'm 5'11", 19, and weigh 76kg (dont know if any of that matters in regards to lifts)

It's mediocre as FUCK

WHAT LIFT YOU IDIOT!?
DEADLIFT BENCH OHP WHAT?????

I could lift 40kg when I was about 14, but hey, we all gotta start somewhere. In what way where you lifting that? Bench-press?

>19 years old
>5'11"

when will they learn

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

>tfw can't deadlift the bar

Bench

Bahahahhahahahahaha you suck. Thats terrible.

I literally just started though

Surely noob gains mean Ill be benching shitloads in a few weeks/months?

How's that terrible? Both SS and SL let you start with the bar.

Depends on lot's of things.

Same here. Bonus: I'm a girl

*raises paw*

Uhhh...will you be my gf

oh look, its another "i lift 40kgs" post.

FUCK YOU. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT. MY MOM CAN LIFT THAT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

ARE YOU JOKING?

i'm 193cm, 103kg and started with 100kg the first time on the bench.

btw i weighted 93kg when i started lifting...

Does that weight include the bar?

BRO WHEN I STARTED LIFTING I LOADED 2 PL8 ON THE BAR AND THAT WAS THE WARM UP LOL

>be obese lardass
>bench half bodyweight
>HAHAHA I COULD LIFT 100 KG MY FIRST TIME IN GYM

It doesn't matter where you start, it matters where you go.

Dont listen to the retards in here. People e-statin and shit, pretending they bench 4 plates yet they probably struggle with 160lbs.

Starting with 88 isn't that awful, your stats will go up quickly if you do it correctly, plenty of people start with only the bar.

Pay no mind to the children. No its not bragging weight but it's a start. Figure out a routine also. Don't just bench. Do dumbell Flys and incline presses and shit. Search YouTube for beginner chest routines. Do like 3 for a bit then tack on a new exercise to your routine when you feel ready. You'll make, but only if you let yourself.

first of all this second is i had 14%bf back then. i did swimming, soccer and basketball before i started lifting. but it's ok when you never heard about people doing sports in their free time.

>be retard
>see bait
>take it seriously

i'm not kidding or baiting

see here i did lots of sport before lifting and started with 100kg bench 1RM when i was at 93kg bodyweight.
yes, people like me really exist.