Does lifting make up for being an indian?

Does lifting make up for being an indian?

Nothing makes up for being a pajeet.

Probably. When I think indian, I instantly think of really small and skinny individuals

indian is an adjective, not a noun

i'm going to need more information before answering you're question

No, just end it bruh

yeah it's an adjective describing street shitting dyels, the question is would you tolerate a non dyel street shitter ?

No

>Nothing makes up for being a pajeet.
/thread. Indians are lower than niggers. Pajeets should be an hero

I never met a fit indian

sikhs are brotier

No

Indian is also a noun, retard. You didn't even capitalize it.

>/thread/ing your own post

yes because it separates you from the rest but face and location matters.

It worked for scumbag Zyzz, everyone forgot he was a sandnigger

so yeah

it's better to be someone who happens to be indian than a smelly, goofy talking pajeet

it's better to be someone who happens to white than a bald, cucked, skinhead

it's better to be someone who happens to be black than a gap-toothed, convenient store robbing nigger

your race doesn't define you and if you think it does than you're behind. girls want good looking guys with confidence and charisma and this can be achieved by lifting and meeting people.

Girls want white men

as long as you don't go to the gym in shitty track pants and a polo

i have a sikh friend agreed, evrything is is horrible. i only respect sikhs cos they sick kunts n shit brah. their religion is based on military warfare to split away from the muslims. that is how it started.
anyways they have this sick kunt bracelet on thier wrist and some carry knives.

fuckin sick kunts m8, normal pajeets are disgusting tho. use to have to scrawny ass pajeet in my school, typical pajeet that wanted to go into STEM field in college, was a stupid shit like all pajeets.

>sikhs aint pajeets, they are sikh kunts

Sorry but if you're not white you can never reach peak human aesthetics. It's just a fact.

The best part of this pic is that he's a curl bro and affirming an even further stereotype

go to youtube type bigorexia bbc.
im mirin this indian guy's physique, looks like a cool dude too, not an annoying scrawny ass typcical indian.

Nothing can make up for being an Indian

sikh detected

sikhs= taxi drivers/truck drivers who can't bother to learn a lick of english if their lives depended on it. Living in Toronto, sikhs are a pain in the ass.
>sikh kunt
kys ramandeep

Kek no

indians unironically have small penises.

It's to the point where standard condom sizes are too big for them. I'm not joking.

No. Can anyone tell me why i find Indians just so disgusting? I honestly can't stand them

Sikhs are all chillers
best ubers i take always with sikhs
yeye being an indian is pretty shit because ur so replaceable not to mention genetic disadvantages

oh

>Implying latinos and asians are more desireable because they immigrate more and because latino women have more children on average

Current Mr.World is an Indian tho

why is it that the apex aesthetics of all races almost always look alike?

could it be that they are developing a new race entirely?

I just post that to level white people when they get a little to uptight tb,h

Nah more like that's the standard for almost all of them with minor differences.

What do you call an Indian Chad anyway? Apart from oxymoron.

Coming back to OPs question, I don't think race defines who you are, you are your own person. Be the best you can be.

no but it takes the attention away as the polish are more hated than you

Im a pajeet and I've probably dated more girls than 90% of this board.

Only one other poo-in-loo too. Couple asians and a white girl

So you dated four whole women. how very designated

lolno

Look at that girl's face. Every white girl who only dates black guys looks like that. I'm not sure why

Their smug from getting a stronger man

It's a typical mix of blonde upper middle class and baby face
You have a point though, there's probably something to it

I thought this too before college. But holy shit every spic with a undercut fucks white girls like crazy here. Black guys are pulling 8/10s that didn't look like trailer trash.

I honestly don't know what to do. I thought white men were uberlegen but now IDK.

>Wow you are so handsome Pajeet. I bet all the white girls will fall for you but be careful OK they don't have any values unlike our Indian girls.
. -Pajeet's mom

ITT: shitskin inferiority complex

Not even Veeky Forums is safe

word

why do you fags feel the need to stick it to the white man by dating white women? In fact, tell me how that is sticking it to white people, when most of them either A) don't give a shit or B) if they do give a shit you will most likely never meet these people in real life.

Veeky Forums is literally white people inferiority complex. Have you guys been to /pol/?