Ive got pretty bad pain when I sit and bend over forward. What is it

Ive got pretty bad pain when I sit and bend over forward. What is it

Did I fuck my shit up?

weak core

Just go see a doctor if it continues. And never ever take health advice from anonymous retards on here.

Opps forgot to mention in lower back

i have the same pain for the last 4 days. doctor said my lower back muscles are cramped and my spinal cord can't bend normally. he gave me 12injections over the last days to relax my muscles. today is the third day and i almost feel normal again.

you should see a doctor

weak core

Also, do the butterfly stretch, 1 minute per rep (pic related).

i'm this guy again doctor also told me i should work on my abs and lower back muscles to prevent it in the future. when you don't train and abs gets weak, your lower back will start hurting.

Try foam rolling? Like this user said you might just have a tight lower back/cramping

I'm just worried of fucking it up

Was lifting shit awkwardly at work and it kind of hurt a lot

try foam rolling or a professional massage. when the pain gets more or don't stop you should see a doctor.

you should work on your core strenght the next month to prevent it happening again.

How?

Stomach vacuums and ab wheels?

going to the gym, swimming or doing more sport in general would help a lot. if you want to train at home see pic related

I had that shit. It was after playing basketball. Just stayed at home for 2 days,sat down and slept in good form. Went back to the gym,workout my back and it was gone next day.

Stay home for few days,take meds and work your back at next gym day.

btw i'm not talking about getting a sixpack, just strenghten your muscles would help too

do this but remember that you shouldn't lay down or sit the whole day. moving your back/muscles is importing. go for a walk or something.
staying in the same position the whole day can make it worse.

I obviously lift bro

As much as I am a dyel

>I obviously lift bro

how should i know?
but seriously, train your back and abs and do some stretching if you don't do it already.
this is literally what my doc told me too.

i've been working on that but I'm having some trouble with my arch in bench pres

kind of hurts my lower back,

How your spine curvature? I have anterior pelvic tilt, so my ass sticks out farther then normal and it hurts to sit and sleep.

IT'S A MUSCLE STRAIN, RETARD. ICE AND REST.

YOUR CORE DOES NOTHING TO SUPPORT YOUR BACK MUSCLE, ONLY KEEPS IT FROM BUCKLING UNDER PRESSURE WHEN YOU SQUAT. HOW WOULD YOUR ABS SUPPORT YOUR SPINE FUCK

your ABS stabilized your back too. please stop posting bullshit. ABS and back muscles are working together.

You are all literally posting the core meme.
Your core strength does nothing for your lower back.
To strengthen your lower back you must actually work the lower back muscles. It's like saying working out your bicep will help prevent tricep strain.

Source: Clinical Biomechanics of Spinal Manipulation / [edited by] Walter Herzog.

you have been working out your abs havent you?