Is it ok to do cardio on a rest day?

Is it ok to do cardio on a rest day?

Is ok to rest on a cardio day?

yes

if anything it will get blood flowing throughout your body and help recovery

who's this fat fuck?

No. If you do cardio you will not only kill your gains, but you will ruin your rest day which will have to be made up if you ever want to progress.

stronger than you, faggot

nah - he looks like one of those accept fatness guys that avoids fat shaming threads

Is it frowned upon to do an hour of cardio a day at the gym? I'm more into the 'looking lean' route than I am about muscle tone. I still leave 30 minutes for weight training, but 60 minutes is dedicated to cardio. So I do 1.5 hours a day, 5 days a week. Good or bad, bros?

Are you trying to gain weight or lose it?

Also, I wouldn't worry about muscle tone as it's under your skin, you won't be able to see what color it is anyway

Pick one, don't lift and do cardio at the same time, you're just getting worse results from both now.

He's a trained
K i l l e r
i
l
l
e
r

Lose weight primarily. I'm consistently below my calorie intake as well, and I'm seeing results so far. But I want to still increase my strength too

Doing cardio after your workout is fine
Just eat a bit more
It might even be preferable

Trying to get stronger/build muscle but not eating more to compensate? Yeah that's wrong

Fuck of niggger. Stop spreading your nonsense.

OP do it, cardio won't hurt your gainz, I promise.

If you're a beginner you'll get stronger for a while
If you want to lose weight, do that
You won't build muscle and your strength progress and recovery will eventually slow, but you don't have to bulk until then

On REST DAY, you REST.

Lift three days a week, do cardio two days, and rest two days.

>Doing cardio after your workout is fine
No it isn't. You're just hurting your body more and it will not recover as good as if you only did one.
If you do them at opposite ends of the day it's better.

This guy looks like he needs cardio and less rest desu

This sounds wrong...but I don't know enough about gainz to refute it

Is it ok to do cardio in the evening if I liftd in the morning?

I'd be surprised if there were any good research on this.

Best *guess* is that it would generally be better to do it on separate days, just to maintain a steadier calories-out rate.

He looks like he forgot to activate his almonds. Not really surprised he's nuts.

10/10

This.

Do cardio and lower your body fat, the lower your body fat the more you can see gains

I would recommend briefly performing some type of aerobics each day. Walk, jog, swim, whatever it may be. Don't make it overly strenuous and don't think of it as training - just make a habit out of it. Jogging a mile or two each morning is perfect. If you want to specialize in some type of aerobic activity then that's different. Don't rely on aerobics to lose fat either, or any form of exercise for that matter. Calibrate your diet instead. Exercise and training is meant to build you up. Just my $.02.

>Being this new