How does it feel to know that this chubby 'DYEL' could literally kill each and every single one of you twinks in...

How does it feel to know that this chubby 'DYEL' could literally kill each and every single one of you twinks in unarmed combat?

Keep counting your calories. Keep injecting PEDs. Keep making sure your bicep curl form is perfect. I'll be busy learning the ancient fighting art of Muay Thai (also known as The Art of the Eight Limbs) so that when the time comes, I, the true alpha male, can take what's rightfully mine from you. Your house. Your car. Your woman. Your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FUmBrhz2Q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do people come here to post shit like this? Like you come at me with your faggy chink punches im just going to pull out my sig and cap your kneee.

>He needs a gun to be a man.
You're a disgrace my dude.

So what that he can fight? The only 2 places thats useful is in the ring and in the ghetto, and I avoid both. I look better than him and thats all I care about

>brags about being able to beat people up
>compains when someone fights back with a gun
its not about being a man, its about winning

i bet you instigate fights then threaten to pull out your gun when they start winning like the cuck you are

people like you are the ones that end up dead. fighting is barbaric and outdated. i'm sure you'll feel like a real man when you punch someone in the face then get shot and die.

i bet you think honor exists too?

>i bet you think honor exists too

Brendan Schaub is a shit fighter dude. He is so shit doesn't even fight anymore.

he's had years of martial arts training and has fought professionally. Of course he can.

> lmaom8

No i just have kids on the internet threaten me with their naruto ninja moves and i call them out on it.

pic related

>years of martial arts training doesn't help you not get shot

If he tried to start shit with me on the street, I'd pull my gun out and shoot him in the head, problem solved. :)

P226?
How you like it?
My cz 75 is a tack driver but I want another pistol that can take a beating.

>caring about fighting at all
Don't live in a third world country you faggots

>He needs a gun to defend himself
Do you also need pic related to pleasure a woman?

winning is still winning

google liveleak videos of actual, serious prison fights or real life fights. chances are it's gonna happen so quick that you're probably not gonna have time to use all those super fancy martial art skills to retaliate.

and no, i don't mean drunk bar fights.

He might be a cuck but he will be standing over your "manly" body with blood flowing out of your mouth.

>all those super fancy martial art skills
You actually don't know shit about fighting. You're the type of cuck I'll be making my bitch when society collapses.

Stay small.

Kek and i thought i was the faggot roleplayer

>when society collapses

Yeah ok bud not like the army would form a military ruling class

anyone who knows anything about the martial arts knows that, but this is all in theory against someone who hasn't had experience in fighting and is just going after you for an ego boost. It all really has to do with what you train in, how you've trained, how hard, and for how long. Training in something like super obscure sword fighting art isn't going to help you in the street, but arts like muay thai, boxing, bjj, and judo will actually work in a lot of situations.

>MUH DIK
nigger or liberal

>avoids both

Lol beta cuck confirmed

>mfw you walk through the ghetto and feel like a buffalo surrounded by tigers

I know your type

>tfw dad lost his job and we had to move to the ghetto when I was 13

Man did I ever grow up quick, it was nothing like the suburbs it was like being in the wild and you either had to he tough or you'd get your ass whooped and your shit stolen

hahahahaaha what are u going to do when
>society collapses
are u going to fight with your fists against retarded rednecks with guns ?

the keto kid is shredded now. hes going to clean out the 205 division in 2017

>not living in the ghetto means you're a beta cuck

Have fun with your 500 credit score and 26% APR on your credit card bill, poorfag

You wouldnt last a month kiddo

>Your house,car
property rights and guns
>Your woman
not looking like that, unaesthetic faggot
>Your lift
guns
>Oh but ur not manly if you need guns
brains over brawn, its what seperates men from apes. Get as big as you want, a silverback would still fuck your shit any day.

haha why would anyone want to last a month in a ghetto? You want to get the fuck out of there, you know move up in the world to somewhere nice.

Even Bruce Lee had a gun

I don't have to, because like I said originally, I avoid the ghetto.

Nice nigger mentality you got there, proud of "making it" in the ghetto, when making it only means not getting shot and robbed

>not knowing who brown bear is
I think he's a great fighter and cool as fuck. I wish I had friends like him. If I could be a part of mma in any way I'd do it in a heartbeat.

> fighting is barbaric and outdated
You Overprivleged faggot. Comrades of your same species have to fight for their lives every day in torn counties all over the world. People that just want a chance at life and most won't ever get it. Fuck you.

You /pol/acks in this thread need to fuck off too. le redpill doesn't mean shit if all you do is vote and go to rallies and spout nigger memes. You unactive fucks couldn't overthrow an anthill let alone effect change in any meaningful way. YOU CHOOSE TO BE SUBPAR HATEFUL PEOPLE AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN GOOD AT IT.

TIP TOP KEK

Also just to add to all that growing up in the ghetto doesn't make you tough. If everyone that grew up in the ghetto was tough the ghetto would be a stronghold and not a weak point. The ghetto would be the best place to sell heroin not the worst. Go do some time in any joint in America you'll see how the scales tipped away from tough and slid to the wrong side.

FOR SURE LOSE MY NUMBER

lol, schaub got fucking verbally rekt by joe rogan so bad he had to quit professional MMA

Brendan Schaub is dumb as fuck, a shitty fighter who quit because his friend had to sit down with him and tell him to stop and was humiliated in front of millions and is a fucking prick bully.

youtube.com/watch?v=7FUmBrhz2Q4

The Bully video has been taken down because of a copyright claim, but I'm sure you can find the jist of it.

brendan is alright and entertaining but he can say some really retarded shit. His worst offense is that he's a literal mouthbreather and doesn't back off from the mic.

I'm kinda on his side for the bully video though.

Never saw it, and can't find anything but vague comments on reddit nothing descriptive at the moment. Regardless schaubs a minor point in my post, like him or not.

>on his side

He ate his roommates food, his roommate asked him to stop, he then threatened him, talked shit to his mom's face and then tried to fight him, when the guy refused he threw him threw a glass pane and bragged about it.

How the fuck are you on his side

Tough luck i'm a 400m runner.
Nigga will never catch me.

>running away
Thanks for the free shit you spent your life accumulating.