Tips on staying motivated

Pic related. 260 pound woman. I really want to lose weight but I always over eat from stress, anxiety, or just flat out boredom. What should I do to stop myself from over eating? What helps you guys keep going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEu41fpum5U&feature=player_detailpage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

consume caffeine

SS + GOMAD

>staying motivated

Near impossible. Learn to into self-discipline.

Try being extremely strict. Also walk around, do cardio. Get the food you overeat the fuck out of your house. You want to eat, you cook it and you make sure you cook your portion. Weight loss will be more or less fast early on but it's natural to slow down because that's weight loss for ya. Incorporate lifting as well. Find an outlet besides food.

And get into black coffee, it'll sate your appetite. Just don't mix with cake or any pastries because that is some good shit and it's hard to stop.

Dowload a calorie tracker like my fitness pal. Log everything! Let the shame of going over your daily calories consume you until you stop.

Eat big meals later in the day. Find the calories in the food you eat and find out what foods fill you up best for the fewest calories. Don't be a turd and stick with it. Remeber the hunger will go away as your body adjusts to fewer cals a day.

Go to a doctor to fix your anxiety and depression. Try anti depressants. Feel good as the weight comes off. Discover to things you could never do before.

Listen to some sick tunes, and take stimulates

Also replace the endorphin rush of food with the feeling of seeing that number on the scale go down

Seconding on the self-discipline.

Just drink water more water and eat various small low calorie meals through the day.

WILLPOWER AND MEAL PLAN, LET AHT HUNGER MOTIVATE YOU.

The best motivation i got when recovering from being fat was being able to feel my ribs, it was bizarrely motivating being able to feel the actual muscles in my body instead of being a fat fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=FEu41fpum5U&feature=player_detailpage

Watch this fat fuck when you eat anything healthy. THIS is the opposite of the kind of human being you should strive to be. For sure there's no wedding ring here; if ever there was.

I watch a Joeysworldtour vid when I eat something and it's like looking into a mirror at the future me if I don't stick to it.

Future former fat fuck here already down 30lbs this month.

go back to tumblr first and come back when your self harm scars are healed

I replaced my food addiction with a sex addiction. Started out 275, 5'3", now I'm 100 lbs down. Still chubs, tho. Just stick a cock or cock like object in you every time you get bored or upset. Also, coffee and trying to stay busy.

This, in the long run, tho. Otherwise you're just going to gain it back.

>woman
>5'3 and 275 lbs
>can still get cock

FUCKING RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OFF MY BOARD

water

Just be Asian

pls /ck, don't bully Joey

I was at 275 in April, am at 230 now. My main advice is to eat stuff that tastes good, fills you up but doesn't have many calories. Like lean meat and galia melons.

Lulz

You're better than this.

Thanks for the advice, sound good except for the coffee. I don't want to jump into another obsession. I'm also breastfeeding so I'm sure it's bad for the baby. I just need to stop being a gigantic lazy bag of lard and do something for myself and my family.

Isn't breastfeeding supposed to help with weightloss? If you start limiting your calories now, you might lose the first few pounds quickly.

Just stop eating big portions. Just stop eating a lot.

Just... be smart with what you eat. You don't have to go on a crazy super complex diet...

Calories in... calories out is all you need to know. Everything else is wrong.

You can't eat what you don't have.
Shop daily. Walk to the store by foot so you have to carry all the shit back to home and buy only enough to stay on kcal target for the day.

Control + daily cardio will make it for you automatically.

Here's what works for me. Before you eat, ask yourself: "Am I fueling my body so I may better serve the Emperor of Man? Or am I simply indulging a base please, serving the god of decadence Slaanesh?"

post pics

God dammit XDDD

Over 9000 this.

Motivation gets you to work out as a New Year's resolution. Discipline gets you to work out when you're hung over from from July 4th.

>For sure there's no wedding ring here
Obviously, since it wouldn't fit/he "accidentally" ate it

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Read the fat hate thread.

pretty girls

i'll dump more soon

Have you tried replacing your food addiction with crack cocaine? I've never seen a fat crackhead.

Count all of your calories and try and keep below 1500-2000, set your number then what ever you do NEVER go over this amount. Try and incorporate healthier foods slowly into your diet. Every week make one simple change, for example switching a snack out with a piece of fruit, then the next week still keep doing that but eat a smaller portion, or drink 1 soda instead of 2... ext ext...
Next thing is to start exercising more and more, do 5 minutes of cardio a day 5 day a week and stick to this, could be walking, biking, swimming, then add 5 minutes each week until you are up to 30-60 minutes.

The idea is set small goals each week and work up to becoming a healthier person, stick to these rules absolutely with no exceptions, and it will gradually build.

>reposting the same old shit in multiple threads the same day
Just fuck off, get some OC.

i just take what i see on Veeky Forums and add it to my breh folder.

i'll try to add some variety in the future.

Doesn't matter what keeps others going. That won't mean anythingto you in the long run.
You need to work out why you want to lose weight. Unless you can find a reason that being fat hurts more than the work required to fix it, you'll never do it.

Also this, discipline will beat motivation every time

Good luck, as a fellow recovering fatasfatass (started at 190kg/420lbs at 6'5), I hope you find a way to make it.

Why has this thread turned into an autistic guy posting pictures of the woman he's e-stalking?

Welcome to Veeky Forums

maybe im just sick

>mfw born with hormonal disease that causes increased test in women
>mfw my meds are steroids
>mfw during puberty got put on birth control due to irregular periods and got even more hungry and overweight

>mfw am now at a healthy weight even with near constant feelings of hunger

Don't make excuses.

Video games.

Civilization 5 and anything with matchmaking with friends really helps keep me preoccupied.

Or try leveling in nearly any mmorpg. Worked for me.

you need a hobby to take your mind off eating. Have you considered painting Warhammer 40,000 miniatures?

Men don't give birth and women don't play 40k. I've been to several 50+ person tournaments and apocalypse games, not a single woman anywhere.

Sadly.

She don't know that!

i measure my weight every few days to see if i've lost weight, if i have, that motivates me, if i havent, shit makes me want to lose it more

>twist ending
There were women there, it's just that the only ones who are interested are fat/ugly enough to be easily confused for male basement dwellers

What I've been trying to do is cooking everything from scratch
That takes care of boredom and keeps me busy
And in the end well yes I might end up eating an entire cake by myself but if it was a cake I purchased I would have eaten 2 instead of just one so it works

thanks for reminding me I need to get to work on my ironstrider and ruststalkers.

It's funny to see you from /v/ and now find you here.
Looks like we're all taking the iron pill.