Facial aesthetics

Does lifting and running actually improve you facial aesthetics or it that just a meme. How do I get jawline like pic related? HGH?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oT3mCybbhf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Losing body fat and increasing muscle will improve your jaw line (make it more visible) but if you genetically have a shit jawline/chin no amount of exercise or supplements will help, only plastic surgery.

Sure, user, just get to bench mark lmao 1pl8 ohp, 2 pl8 bench, 3 pl8 squat, 4 pl8 diddlydoo and you'll look just like pic related with your facial aesthetics. Don't forget to gear up and hit the dry sauna for 45 minutes a day at least.

Bumpu desu

Went from school shooter to normie

holy fucking shit man good for you

>Hid his height
Manlet detected

Hah, I'm actually 6'8. Just about a foot taller than a manlet

>6'8
>145
rip in peace

what actually helps is good lighting dude, not hiding in the back of a shady bathroom.

Is that what you look like now...

You look like Rick Astley

I sing like him too ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=oT3mCybbhf0

mixed with macklemore

If I was a girl you'd be my type

you look like you're nice

Aw usually i get called big and mean looking

Did my facial aesthetics improve?

Lifting and running won't just help facial aesthetics, it'll help everything. For pictures, lighting is really all that matters.

You looked better before

>that neclace
you've got that adam sandler apparel going on

yes but you look like a fucking tool
>posts a pic with horrible lighting

Yes now cut your hair and remove el necklace

Bro you would look genuinely handsome, no joke, if you did some work. You got great potential but you look like a surfer douche. Ditch the necklace, shave the chin strap, get a hair cut, go for something really short and neat. Good luck.

>male version of duckface
>gay/10

What improvements do you guys see.
I see sharper jaw, that's about it

I see a raging homo. Srs tho, you look really creepy taking pics like that and posting for the world to see.

gratz bro.

I am a skeleton, 6 ft 122 lbs starting out, currently at 133 lbs. Will going to 160+ lbs and working out change my face?

Different angle, literally no change.
Lose the glasses and take better care of your hair hunni.

But wouldn't good lighting make it look better? OPs pic would look better in lighting.

Asshole

you should start lifting

nujabes, respect bro

It's pretty much genetics, sure if you're fat it's going to hide your jawline but it's really a question of potential. You can have the genetics to be 6'2 but if you're malnourished you can still be a Manlet, same situation here.

Guy in OPs pic looks dyel and he still has a god like jawline so that should answer your question

>things you need ASAP
new glasses
new hairstyle
start lifting

No, but getting a haircut would.

Now you're literally wasting a decent face.

pls eat

Have anons had any luck losing the chubby cheeks after losing tons of weight? I'm currently shooting to go down to 180 from 315ish, but I wanna know if there's hope for having not fat cheeks.

I have a buzzcut, I'm not the pic

H-how. I'm kinda near where you were. It looks like your face got more symmetrical. How? I could use that...

Absolutely. People like you end up with new faces entirely, you won't recognize yourself. I only lost 40 pounds, went down from 210 to 170 and I went from a round baby face to a nice jaw line and a nice face. I just wish I took pics of the progress, you definitely should. I thought I looked the same but people were shocked every time they saw me, which is honestly the greatest feeling in the world. Look forward to it m8, good luck.

how possible is it to have a mediocre face and score a good, loyal qt?

I'm not fat but I always thought I had a chubby face. Damn these cheeks. Do I just lose weight in general to lose this shit? Or do I need to do special face exercises like blowing you guys?

Natural light is best, particularly sunrise or sunset.

Thanks senpai. Hopefully I can see some good progress in a month when I do a side-by-side for CBT.

Who the hell woukd dig up a corpse and take a picture of it

I need to do something with my hair

>tfw look like the bastard offspring of frodo and ramsay bolton

No I've gained like 50 lbs since then

3/10 i'd fuck you whats your name qt

want me to call CPS desu

Leave me alone

3 years between

You got fat.

immensely. cop some style though, you dress like shit

>mfw ugly and fat

pic related? because if so you are fat and ugly

steve_smith.jpg

>Nujabes
You could possibly be a good person.

WHY CAN'T I HAVE THE DAMN HANDSOME GENETICS

Yeah, you look pretty good man, mirin the face aesthetic gains

You look like if Ben Shapiro and Paul Joseph Watson had a baby.

Better?

Mirin jawline
>get haircut
>get rid of acne
>get better clothes
>actually lift

8/10 in no time desu senpai

>Audible kek

>under 18 until
>under 21 until
Holy shit, can Americans not do math?

No we can't. I'm surrounded by idiots. I have a good memory. Some smarter than average guys would usually ask me to define a subject or idea instead of googling it themselves. We're fucked as a society.

You look alright.

Still like a turbomanlet though. And there is something I don't like about your eyes. Maybe it is you not seeing because of no glasses, but I dunno... you look as if you were high or something.

Other than that, you look okay though. Good, even.

>there are people on Veeky Forums who don't train neck

enjoy looking like that twinkmode faggot bodybuilder who somehow gets loads of work and looking like a total bitch

post ass

def better desu

Probably troll, but Its for ease of access when attempting to purchase alcohol/cigs/any other age-restricted items for a fluid transaction to assure quick checkouts.

You think it takes more than a second without it?

Fatloss is most important

You only have to remember one year and todays date it should take a second. Like for 18 for all of 2016 it is 98. So is their DOB before 28/08/98 or after? Etc

I am 5'8" so not exactly turbo manlet.
>prince of manlets

Hey guys i want you to know this
Google: proper tongue posture (Mike mew)
This shit really works, it just takes some time(3-10 years)

I train neck

I headbang on concerts like madman

Trust me it just works

Yes, before here, after in a sec. Went from looking like a sad 40 year old woman to oneitising the shit out of my oneitis. Didn't work out, but whatevs.

Routine is modified as where I swapped squats for running 5k and added pull-ups. Also running and rowing when I get bored.

Best advice: do it to be a better version of yourself, in a broad philosophical sense. The physical results of that are bonuses, not objectives.

You look the fucking same

my god
please go there

good for you

what i seen is that most girls who lose a lot of weight still have fucced up face but yours seem fine

at least the lower half

underrated

post tits

Ted cruz mode

chew gum

>what is the tail end of puberty

What's supposed to be different about these pictures?
I literally can't distinguish an average jaw from a good jaw.

Probably clenching his jaw when he worked out. Tighter jaw muscles leads to keeping your jaw square. Ergo, more symmetrical face.
.... Or he turned his head slightly in one of the photos

Chew some gum, friendo.

Ken.

>The Walking Dead

Only been lifting 3 months, pls no bully

your hair looks disqusting

Just got off a 9 hour flight waiting to board another 4 hour flight. What do you expect

>mfw you're right

Jesus your mouth is small.

How does one train neck?