Trying to meet a man sometimes makes me feel like David Attenborough...

>trying to meet a man sometimes makes me feel like David Attenborough, stepping into the jungle to locate a Jesus Lizard (a real thing).

>in 2016, it seems fair that a woman can approach a chap she fancies. This sometimes works, but generally does seem to make the man's insides shrivel up when asked “having a good night?” or something equally menacing.

>option two: waiting. Which is just as problematic, as nothing happens. That’s the conclusion my friend and I came to last week, while we were sitting at a bar. We’re hardly bad company and several lads gave us a cheeky stare as they did the toilet trot. Still, nothing happened

>Eventually one guy asked if we’d like to join him for some table football. He was dashing and curious. He was German, of course (because the only people who’ll ever chat you up in Britain are not British.)

>If only they’d learn from the Europeans, maybe we’d be in with a chance. In countries such as Italy, Spain and France, the men are as forward as it gets. In such territory, a woman’s self esteem may rise substantially from all the glory of being chatted up.

>Tinder and Happn have made things worse, as men are inundated with choice. Dating apps have completely killed off macho displays now even the most predatory man can click his way to romance.

>You may be thinking that all this is trivial, but this dating dallying has big societal consequences.

>loneliness kills - so dithering lads are actually murderers, when you think about it.

>British men need some encouragement, maybe even government intervention, to be more forward.

>Because of daft, but very real, rules of engagement, most women really are at the whim of men to decide their dating destiny.

>many of us share a simple desire: we just want to be talked to more. British lads, please find your gonads.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/24/lads-britain-needs-you-to-do-your-duty-and-get-flirting/

Perhaps the lads have realized that women are a waste of time and have chosen to invest their time and resources elsewhere.

2, 4, 1, 3

And those who have yet to wise up will undoubtedly catch a glimpse of this article, ensuring they do so.

4, 4, 4, 4

why did she have to get that shitty tattoo tho...

British women can be real cunts about rejecting men.

Shut the fuck up and also go fuck yourself

2, 1, [3, 4 are both wew nope]

women dont want to be talked to, they want to talk and talk and talk about themselves

>loneliness kills
Lol like what men face very commonly
Stupid cunt

Maybe these girls weren't that attractive?

I mean, they are British

It's just average looking women complaining that chads won't approach them.

2, 1, 4, 3
i am lonely

Because when men try to talk to women they are instantly creeps.

1, 1, 1, and 1

Waaaah why won't men pay attention to me

Maybe if you hadn't allowed rapant regressive sjw philosophy to turn all your country's women into both fat and intolerable cunts men would want to talk to you more.

Tl;dr
I'm guessing you're fat. Stop being fat.

>waiting
that way you might miss quality men. And get hit on by scum in higher ratio than quality guys. Tbh, your whole approach seems stupid. Waiting in public places to get hit on by someone is retarded. Obviously you'll attract players. Look for someone among your friends and friends of your friends instead.

Average looking and average personality women are upset because men aren't going out of their way to impress them anymore, besides being unimpressive themselves.

>why don't we just get everything for free anymore? :(

1,4,2,3 easy

oh, it's an article. Whatever though. Social media ruined everything, that's for sure.

WOW PAY ATTENTION TO ME
IM SITTING HERE AND HAVE A VAGINA!!!! WHATS A GIRL GOTTA DO!

>please don't talk to us unless you meet our ridiculous and arbitrary standards

rolling for gf

jelly

Role

2 4 1 3

roll

Rolling
Plz not 4 stupid whore tats
1 or 2 ideal

Check my four

Same
You have good taste

Dumb bitch
How many chads have you fucked while you were still going and attractive

You are a mess. A waste.

>>If only they’d learn from the Europeans, maybe we’d be in with a chance. In countries such as Italy, Spain and France, the men are as forward as it gets. In such territory, a woman’s self esteem may rise substantially from all the glory of being chatted up.

I'm from france and because oh this french girls are over confident cunts nearly impossible to get during a night out especially in smaller towns they are actually the worst of all the women of the countries I've been to. At least when I lived in the uk I knew I was gonna pull nearly every night I went out

>girl regrets having sex with you
>sent to jail
>girl regrets marrying you
>sent to jail
>look at feminist bitch the wrong way
>sent to jail

i wonder why men dont go outside

maybe if you looked like the girls in your picture you might get laid more

>be unattractive woman with a shit personality
>hang out with other unattractive women with shit personalities
>sit on our unattractive asses and moan about how men aren't drawn to the siren song of our aging harpy screeches
>fantasize about the behavior of foreigners that would be deemed sexual harassment and stalking in more civilized places
>come up with the brilliant idea to write an article claiming that men need to nut up and jump on grenades like me and my friends

What the fuck is happn?

do want

ITT: Roasties approaching the wall at the speed of light and getting BTFO in the process.

>mfw

ro11`ng

British women say British men are timid and don't approach but foreign men do.
American women say American men are timid and don't approach but British men do.
Canadian women say Canadian men don't approach but Americans do.
Japanese women say Japanese men don't approach but Canadian men do.

When will stupid fucking sluts learn that the foreigners going to the clubs are obviously more likely to be both extroverted and otugoing and single because they have no local girlfriend or wife. Plenty of people travel with the intent of fucking lots of local girls for fucks sake.

Like surely atleast one of them would figure this out at some point?

wow golly gee what a surprise that almost everyone is lonely, miserable, autistic and gay as fuck in 2016. truly baffling indeed!

fat manlets detected

90% of this is unadulterated bullshit. Also kek at the "zomg guuuurl the men in Europe are like, so much better yaknow?" line. Maybe they're just ugly bitches?

wew

1-2 get

Pic of the author, for your viewing pleasure.

Also two more articles by her on the same site:
>Wake up, London! Why the capital’s clubs must stay open longer
>Disgusted by incest? Genetic Sexual
Attraction is real and on the rise

forgot pic

Didn't click the article but ten to one says the author is a landwhale - or at the least that's her target audience (men d-do find me attractive! They just don't have the balls to ask me out!)

This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen even a 1/10 woman can get laid but it's going to be a 1/10 man these lazy bitches are just mad bc they aren't fucking Brad Pitt on their monthly outing

#queenshit

>Dog made a mess in living room with chew toy
>Congratulate her
>Looks at me and walks off

People are becoming weirder with every passing year. Meeting people becoming increasingly more bizarre despite people basically being walking memes and advertisments,
>thanks social media

As for why I'm really here; I like 1's titties, and body, I like the way 2 wears her hair, I don't like anything about 3, and 4 has a nice smile and pretty face but doesn't have many curves, I bet she'd be a freak in bed though.

U keep expecting that women are paying attention to anything that isn't with 3 ft of their own face. Women care only about themselves so they only notice what is happening to them personally and they just project that onto the world and act accordingly

Oh ffs

Not her.

You literally only have to Google her name and the name of the website...

3 looks so hot with her stance showing off dat cheek

If you're 23+ and unattached then you've missed the best ones. Dating is a numbers game and the validity of options will dwindle with time, on aggregate. The problem with modern society is both males and females want to delay coupling and seek life experiences, which actually decreases their ability to experience in the long run.

Cmonnnn 3-5

>>British men need some encouragement, maybe even government intervention, to be more forward.

women logic at work

more like britfags at work

roll