/cut/ - cutting general

My mum baked a chocolate cake and I had a slice. How bad have I fucked up?

Other urls found in this thread:

fitmole.org/how-much-weight-can-you-lose-in-a-week/
youtube.com/watch?v=ETkwZIi3R7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>eating 1300 cals a day
Nigger wtf are you doing

How much do you weigh

Nigga you can't read or what? It's 1600 cals

6'2, 185lbs chubby ottermode

actually 1632 - 382 over goal = 1250

What app do you use to track?

MyPlate fitness tracker, it's pretty good

Holy fuck, my maintenance is around 3k at 165. how much are you losing a week?

are you sure? 3k maintenance is a lot for 165. I dunno I'm not really weighing myself apart from occasionally at the gym. I'm seeing good fat loss though.

It might be a little less, and I'm pretty active, but still. That's a harsh cut.

what can I say I'm a harsh guy. Also theres a pool party in 10 days.

When should I start bulking? Im 6'4" 180 lbs prolly around 15-20% bodyfat. Really itching to start slowbulking.

Damn dude my maintenance is 3500 tdee and I'm 245 lb. Wtf

>cutting at 1600 calories a day
Damn that must suck, I'm cutting with roughly 4000

How bad would 800 calories a day with no running and good protein fuck me up if I did it for like 7 days?

5'10 209, Trying to get my body fat down and increase my PST scores for the military (Push ups, pull ups, running, swimming etc)

I haven't hit the gym in three weeks but I have a very heavy job. (Meat, I carry up to 1800 lbs around for 6 hours stacking 90 lbs boxes up to 6 feet high)

I have a lot of functional strength but I still need to cut fat significantly.

Other pic

>How bad would 800 calories a day with no running and good protein fuck me up if I did it for like 7 days?

why 7 days @ 800 calories? how did you come up with that number?

you'll probably eat like a dumbass and try to have multiple small meals throughout the day, leaving you hungry and miserable 24/7. do 23/1 IF with a bit over 1k calories instead, you'll feel better and be able to actually eat until you're full at least once a day.

>Holy fuck, my maintenance is around 3k at 165

yeah i doubt it

How the fuck do you have gyno? Lul

:(

fitmole.org/how-much-weight-can-you-lose-in-a-week/

Came across this.

I used to be 260. Probably from that. It'll fuck off when I lean out but whatever, it ain't as bad as some dudes with literally chick tits.

this isn't bad advice, IF is great but there's no reason to go as low as 800 calories. you're not going to make any noticeable changes in body composition in a week unless you literally fast for the entire time.

just try 23/1 or 20/4 IF with 1-1.2k calories in your meal window for an extended period of time.

don't ever listen to anyone telling you that you're eating too little or not often enough if you aren't as lean as you want to be yet.

What's the energy time for something like 23/1? Could I pound my 1-1.2k an hour before work and have some energy or am I going to be dead pretty much all day and just have to suck it up?

>Could I pound my 1-1.2k an hour before work and have some energy or am I going to be dead pretty much all day and just have to suck it up?

it comes down to the individual imo. personally if i'm trying to stick to an IF schedule my meals come at the very end of my day, usually post workout, because i tend to get hungrier once i eat and stay that way. if i eat when i get up or around lunch time, i'm fighting hunger all day long.

it's also more convenient to eat towards the end of the day if you have plans to go out, that way you don't have to worry about your diet when you're out and can usually just eat whatever you want.

Noted. I think I'm going to do 23/1 with around 1k consisting of a big batch of Borscht with chicken breast. That way the water will fill me for a bit and I'll still get tons of veggies and protein.

Thanks for the advice man I really appreciate it.

Eating 1250 a day hasn't actually been that difficult at all. A 500 cal meal easily fills me up and I have at least one of those a day. Although this 23/1 IF sounds like my kinda thing though I might give it a go.

When do I wanna eat though? Post gym?

>>When do I wanna eat though? Post gym?

ideally yeah, that's when you want the insulin most.

This is gonna be so convenient I don't have to worry about food for 23 hours of the day

Isn't working out on empty gonna be tough? I also do 20 min HIIT after. Should I not if I'm doing 23/1 IF?

there's no reason to drop the cardio imo. i find training on an empty stomach very easy but i also take an e/c stack sometimes before a workout, or sometimes just 200mg caffeine.

i actually can't stand lifting heavy even 2-3 hours after i eat but that might be personal preference too.

Won't running burn muscles at such a low calorie intake?

>183 breakfast
>1.3k goal
>185 lbs
kill yourself.
Is this a fucking b8? are people seriously falling for these meme Auschwitz diets to lose weight?

>burn muscles

no. around the 16 hour mark you still have plenty of glycogen stores to make use of with a minor amount of glucogenesis taking place.

I'm convinced the body isn't built to burn muscle unless it's an absolute last resort. Why would it when we have fat stored for this specific purpose?

ill link a good video explaining this is the thread is still alive when I get home.

Cutting at 4000? How much you weigh nigga?

"You'll burn off your muscle!!"
That's a meme mate and you've been duped. Muscles is burnt after fat.

Bump

here's the video I referenced earlier. If you have half an hour, give it a watch. It explains Intermittent Fasting well.

youtube.com/watch?v=ETkwZIi3R7w

not too bad considering that once she is dead there will be no one to bake you her fucking delicious chocolate cake.

Just stay healthy and live life mane.

Is it better to hit my 1500 can goal with 50g protein, or hit 100g protein and go over my goal by a few hundred calories?

this is good, but man jason fung needs to stop saying "right?" so fucking much. his website/blog also reads like advertisement/infomercial even though the only thing he's selling is a book, but there's some good stuff there even if it is repetitive.

How long would it take for me to cut from 15% to 10% doing IF?