QTDDTOT

Old one at 300+

Is this good progress from C6W? I'm 6'3"

How much volume is generally enough for shoulders?

Just bought a power cage and barbell just waiting on my bench to come so my bedroom will finally be complete.

If I do strong lifts and eat deficit will this be enough to get to a low body fat with visible abs. Cardio is the shittiest thing ever because it takes for fucking ever. Running for like 45 minutes what the fuck. Can I just do jump rope intensely for a short amount of time or doing it slow over time the ideal.

Also am I gonna make it

A little more than you did last time.

Facepulls on push day (shoulders) or on pull day (it's literally a pull)
All the routines I see have them on pull but I feel comfier doing them on push

Currently fasting 3 days out of the week. 0 calories, water only. I'm down 18 pounds in 3 weeks so far. Haven't really done much exercise, but I want to start. Am I better off lifting weights or cardio for better use of my time?

You are better off doing neither because any potential muscle gain will be negating by your irresponsible and unhealthy fasting.
Don't do that, if anything, do intermittent fasting.

yes

Long story short I may have to have my gallbladder removed via surgery (ideally via a minimally-invasive procedure). Any of you guys have an idea of how quickly I should be able to resume working out?

then do it on your push day, it wont kill your gains. its really only for shoulder health.

what amount of insecurity does it take to breach such autism

ur body is gonna eat itself down, irresponsible fasting.

look up PSMF if you want the absolute lowest calories you can go without losing enough muscle to take you straight to the third world.

How fast do you tend to lose strength on a cut?

This is my first time trying to lean out, and I'd say in 2 weeks I've gone from 326lbs 5RM squat to 326lbs for 3 reps max.

Or 365lbs 1RM to 345lbs 1RM, give or take.

Is 5% or so drop in lift normal for 2 week mild cut?

Is this a good routine?

How do I find out my lifts. I'm going to the gym for the first time today.

Been stuck with ohp'ing 40lb dumbbell for months. How do I fucking progress?

Give me a good triceps exercise that won't harm elbow and/or shoulder (like skullcrushers and/or dips) besides the pushdowns. I'm already doing it and it's boring af desu

>How do I find out if I'm good at guitar? I've never played one before

Just start out with minimal weight and work up as you feel comfortable. You are a beginner so we can assume you are weak. Don't be cocky and try for too much right away. Have fun.

Just play around with them and try to make a good estimate with a 1rm calculator. Round down when imputing your maxes into your program of choice.

Thanks

Do sets of 5 and add weight to the bar every set until the bar starts slowing down considerably.

Use a barbell, eat more, microload

My gym has lots of slightly different bars, with very slightly different metal types and lengths. Besides the "training bar" (obviously lighter one made of aluminum), are these all 45 lbs?

hey i tweaked my SI joint doing deadlifts because i was using those fucking hex or dodeca or whatever plates and they rolled and I didn't re-set myself and I think I twisted during the movement and went to snap city. I'm not touching weights for at least a week and maybe 2 weeks because it's still a little tender. anyone have issues with this before? recommend me a way to ease back into lifting to recover from an injury? I want to take it slow and just work back up.

Get stronger in other variations.

How do I stop being a little bitch and go squat/ohp/bench/dl at my gym?
I've been lifting for a few months and don't know what I'm doing. I'm afraid I'll be judged or ridiculed.

whats a good squat rep to start with, using 10lb dumbbells and hoping to look decent by january.

5'9
150lbs

Unless its a squat bar they shouldn't weigh over 45, your gym should have a scale or you could ask the staff.

Looking for opinions and reassurance that I'm not actually killing myself kek
>6'3
>315 Ibs
>barely intermediate lifts (for sake of muscle idea)

First time in my life I've managed to eat perfectly clean for 5 days. For 2 days now I've been doing an IM 4 hour eating window with Keto diet. (I know 5 days isn't much but ive NEVER been able to not snack at night I feel great brehs)

Today my meal was 8 ounces chicken breast, 3 eggs, collard greens, (this is where it gets crazy, at least to me) 4 tablespoons of canola oil, 3 tablespoons of butter. 1 scoop of whey with 1 cup of milk. So I rounded it to about 1300 calories, a fucking bunch of fat, 80g protein minimum, and about 20 carbs. I'm gonna bump its to about 1600-1700 within the next 3 hours since I lifted today.

Is this healthy?

TLDR: Is 1000 calorie deficit and 6/13 your calories as fats ok?

Did I rape myself?

>had tried masturbating with girlfriend's vibrator in my angus a few times
>felt good
>got high last night while she was at work
>try fapping with her vibrator again
>because high, get really paranoid that gf will come home and see what i'm doing
>can't stay in the right mindset to fap
>continue fapping whilst in turbulent paranoid/anxious frame of mind
>eventually prostate stimulation becomes too much and i bust a nut
>orgasm is weird, 1/10
>regret doing it
>next day (today) still feel weirdly regretful, gf tries to have sex with me
>can't stay hard
>gf gets upset thinking it's her fault
>she doesn't know i might be dealing with masturbatory PTSD

did i sexually violate myself? do i need rape counselling? pls help

no one will judge or ridicule you, just do it, don't let your dreams be dreams

how is this fitness related?

also checked

posted in old thread but didnt really get an answer
i smoke 2 packs of marlboro red 100s a week, at most. I know that isnt healthy and im trying to quit
my question is how much is that impacting my lifting ability? would i notice a big difference if i quit?

Thanks... Never seen a scale but also never asked. Would made sense if they had one somewhere.

>ask the staff
Nah I'd rather be weird about it then post on Veeky Forums the next time a QTDDTOT thread comes around

Paused DLs or speed DLs? Why?

I've had a lot of SI issues in the past.

TAKE YOUR TIME. I didn't, and turned what would've taken a few weeks to recover into something like 4 months.

Is your back straight? Are you keeping the bar close to your legs? Are you bracing correctly?

y not both user-kun?

Can you get stronger eating at maintenance? I just want to get lean without getting weak.

Depends on how often you bench.

I only do shoulders once a week because I bench 3x a week.

Ofc.

Strength isn't all about muscle mass.

If you're on SL, don't bother cutting unless you're fatter than fatass. If you want the biggest bang for the time on cardio, do interval training.

Tell your surgeon you lift and ask him when you can et back to it. Expect to be on a 10lb restriction for a few weeks at least.

Depends on the cut.

It's shit.

No one notices you because you're weak. Strive to get noticed because you're strong.

Try TDEE+200 and see what happens.

Why the fuck do I have man titties despite not being overly fat? I have seem fuckers way fatter than me with flat chests.

Is EAS 100% Whey Protein Powder shit? I like how is cheap though

How much creatine should I take? How often? How long do I stay on/off the cycle?

genetics or gyno

It's not bad, but I like Myprotein's whey better; it's on sale all the time and can get as low as USD 5/lb

What is gyno anyway and is there a way to minimize it?

I've been doing Reg Park's beginner routine for a month and a half now and I'm seeing noticeable gains everywhere except my chest.
how can I remedy this?
I read that incline dumbbell press can help fill out pecs, is this true?

you dont need to cycle it for the millionth time

Is it best to do PPLPPLX. Can I do PLPPLPX?

how is it that I can look at myself in the mirror and think I'm looking good/better, but as soon as i take a photo, i look like blaha?

is there a secret to taking proper selfies that only chicks seem to understand?

You're seeing yourself with different left-right bias in a photo than you do in a mirror.
>not even bullshitting you

>tfw 4

How come whenever I bench press I feel nothing in my chest? Everything I feel is in my forearms and biceps. Also, how do I avoid hyperextending my back during overhead presses?

Anyone benefits to using a foam roller? I've been getting pretty bad soreness in my legs after leg day and I'm wondering if a foam roller will help alleviate it a little.

Dumbbell tricep kickbacks?

Yes they help if you do it right. If you buy one, get one that comes with video instructions.
Your legs with always be sore after leg day, but don't skip it, that'll only make the soreness worse when you do decide to do it.

are protein shakes necessary?

biceps are stabilizers in bench, so you probably just have some weak ass biceps

flex your glutes and tighten your core to not hyperextend on ohp

G..o..gg..o...goggomobile

are barbell squat jumps a thing when it comes to increasing vertical?

I can't help but feel like an idiot when I do them

Thanks for the tip, I'll remember it.

No they are a convenience food.

You can't significantly (in percentage terms) increase your SVJ.

Not even sightly.

There are other ways if you don't like them.

decent workout?

Currently cutting and using MFP to track calories. I have a pedometer but I also use MFP other app called MapMyWalk to track as well. But I get 2 different readings off my pedometer and the app, in both steps and calories burned.

Right now I'm just referring to the app because it links up to MFP, but how can I get the most accurate reading on what I'm doing?

Forgot to add, both the app and pedometer have my stats to work off of.

Cool. Thanks user.

Use whichever is lower.

>did bench two days ago
>supposed to do OHP today
>shoulders are sore
what do?

dont use a pedometer to calculate cal burned. It will NEVER be accurate.

legs

OHP anyway. Once you get warmed up it won't hurt so much.

So then how should I? Just plug in the exercise into MFP?

I just tried to touch my toes and I can only get halfway down my shins. I used to be able to do this easily. Should I be stretching or rolling on a roller or some shit?

What is a good substitute for calf raises? My gym doesn't have that machine.

You don't need a machine to do calf raises

Oh shit really, how do I do them?

Google barbell calf raises

I'm a noob at lifting, but I reduced my weight the other week and have started squatting past 90.
It makes me feel good that I'm doing shit almost properly.

Squats helped for me.
Really stretched those hams.

I squat pretty deep fairly comfortably. Maybe I'm tighter further up the chain

>how do I calf raise without a machine

Mate, that's a gem

That's a meme, and if you believe it you're an idiot.

What is a meme exactly?

You're the meme, kid

Is protein powder responsible for the reappearance of acne on my face?

Could be but not necessarily, visit your doc in any case

You're just increasing your test, bruh

High test creates acnes.
Your whole body goes into production mode. Your muscles get big, but also your sweat and sebum producers go big too.

Clean your face every day and you can minimize it.

My workouts last forever. Especially when I do my biceps and triceps because they never get tired. I can do endless sets at high weights. How do I make my workouts shorter? Going heavier on curls hurts my wrists.

motherfucking beautiful

Read the sticky, stop bring a curlbro and do a legit strength program.

What happens if I just keep increasing the volume of my workout? I have recently been laid off (thanks to the low oil prices) so I have a fuckton of time to workout, so spending 4 hours in a gym isn't a problem.

I assume I'll get just greater endurance and it will be like I have worked on a farm or something.

You'll eventually injure yourself, the human body has limits.

Thats what I have been doing for the past month and my progress and gains are pretty good. Did a regular one hour workout today for the first time in a month and it felt like I needed another hour or two.

How do I train my interscapular rhomboid muscles? I'm turning into a hunch back

I usually do sets of 3 for about 5 different workouts.
Do you do more with that much time?
I feel like I'd have to lower my weight to do more sets.

Will I get weird stares if I do hip thrusts at the gym?

how long to achieve this naturally from..cont

"No"

Yeah, but I usually only see women doing it.
I try to look away, but no one doubts what that exercise is for.

Just got it.
I mean shit, you got crossfitters in there doing their crazy shit.
Fucking a bar is less crazy. You're not hurting yourself at least.