Is my girlfriend fat?

I don't know what to think so that's why I ask total strangers. So what do you think? She is the one on the left btw.

Yeah, she has a pretty bad body user. Needs to lose 15-20lbs and build some muscle afterwards.

Yes, and ugly with terrible hair. She looks like she's very mildly retarded, in fact.

A little but I would num num on her tum tum.

>expecting an answer other than "yes"

why are you even asking on here.. "fat" aka not sexy is a personal preference.. for someone that likes skinny bitches.. a fat person would be a no-go, but to someone that likes em thick.. that would be perfect and skinny bitches would be like nailing a jenga tower.

If you have to ask the question...

Yes, yes she is

Pretty fat. needs to get on a cut asap before reaching the point of no return (loose skin city)

Looks the type of girl that has a stinky pussy desu

/rekt/

She could lose a few.

Some women could probably do alright at her weight, but girl in oic doesn't store the fat in a flattering way at all

People saying "w-well she could stand to lose a pound or two" are being way too fucking nice. Yes, she is fat. She could lost twenty pounds and be at a healthy weight.

Better start her on SS + Gomad right away

Post pics of her pussy and I'll tell you the most honest opinion in this thread

Get her on cycling Tren & decca bro she's in no condition to compete for Mr. Olympia

Does she have fetal alcohol syndrome?

Why so?

>tfw gf's tummy is almost this big but better tits and face

Still a bad feel

god that tummy is fucking perfect.
MUH DICK

shes getting there

Mini ham moon

Yeah sorry mate, best get a hottie instead.

This. I'm sure this is just a bad picture, but she looks like a bit of a downie here.

Fat and plain, kinda ugly too, nigga you got played...

What is your objective here?

DELET THIS

is she pregnant?

hell yea shes fat look at dat poochy