There's Always Tomorrow

R-right?

>little Caesars

Good choice.

Here's your (you)

I want to mock this, but I'm a few glasses of cheap wine in the hole so I can't really say shit

damn so you went in to get a hot and ready, then went thru a drive thru to get fries?

I've been fucking up all week eating handfuls of peanuts and chocolate. Eh, a week long bulk mgiht be just what I need.

>not eating the best part.
hurr did you drink milk to accompany it?
fucken whitey.

> lil C's

My man

LCs is below dog food

>crust
>best part
Pick 1

>implying milk and pizza isn't GOAT
Sorry your nigger genes made you lactose intolerant

It's just one day.... It's just one day... It's just one day...

Are you me?

There is always tomorrow to eat that shit is how you should be thinking about it.

oh boy

I'm going for that cheese core thing at the taco bell tonight. Wish me luck!

Hmm

hey guys I wanna do a planned cheat meal but how do I do it without completely fucking up my cut? do you just aim for maintenance calories that day?

yes and hit protein

ideally you'd do a refeed. high carbs, under 40g fat and hit protein

Whatchu drinking? I'm finishing off a couple boxes of Big Sipper that were on their last legs. Just finished off the White, now I've got my dinner in the oven and I'm working on Red

You may

Man, just eat whatever the fuck you want. You aren't going to magically gain 15 lbs overnight. If you're already eyeing a cheat meal, don't half ass it because you need to feel the proper shame.

Got about 2 strong bowls left for dessert.

>My will is iron. I never yield to temptation.

Is little ceazers the new pizzahut?

fucked up on vacation and ate a dairy queen bacon cheeseburger, large fries, and about a fifth of vodka. Felt so fucking bad I purged that shit right the fuck out.

Roll

:V)

I eat fast food at least 3 times a week and I am losing ~1kg a week. Relax goys.

I wish to never make this mistake.....
How many cals does a pepperoni have with fries have? 3,000? 4,000? Fuark

How?? You don't eat anything else those days or?

Way to set the example for us

Breakfast is usually service station combo. So a 500ml V, a meat pie and a chocolate(usually a kit kat or mars bar). The V I drink throughout the day. 1000cal roughly.

Lunch is something light. Chicken breast + mixed veggies. Chicken breast on a bread roll. Maybe just a protein shake if I couldn't be fucked cooking chicken the night before. ~500cal. Less if I am just going with a shake.

Dinner is McDonalds or KFC for the most part. KFC is 1000cal. McDonalds is a bit less.

Just gotta go hard in the gym and it all works out. I only do 4-5 days a week. I've had it twice this week, only went to the gym last night because I've been resting an injury and I'm still down a kilo from this time last weekend. I run for ~35minutes. Lift for 30 minutes. Then jump on the bike for ~10minutes or so.

It fuels me to lift more.

Rollo

rollerino

Had my day yesterday. Been cutting, had a shit week, ate around 4k of whatever I wanted. It was good. Cathartic. I had been niggling little out of diet cheats here and there. Got it all out of my system today, now I feel more committed than ever.

>chick breast
>whole wheat bun
>roasted onions
>peppers
And I had a pickle and a coke zero.

It's like, I wake up and am kept busy with work so when I get home and hang with friends online and play games suddenly I get that feeling to eat. All my good progress ruined in that period of 4 hours.

I need a new hobby to keep me busy.

Sounds like you deserve it mate, I might do this tomorrow or sunday. Dying for some sweet and sour chicken hong kong style haha.

Realized I had fucked up my calculations for the week and reset everything today. So today I'm being lax and just getting back on the wagon tomorrow.

Gunna eat some ice cream because it's boiling here, but other than that I've just learned to make what I like to eat, but healthier.

I got one of those in the mail and was so tempted to use one of the coupons. But then I threw it in the fucking trash. I'm so much better than you.

>Eating cardboard pizza

Go to a real pizza place like Dominos

>That mechanical keyboard
You're too far gone mate

>went for a run after work
>hungry as fuck afterwards
>stop at mcdonalds and get a quarter pounder w/ cheese, chicken sandwich, med fries, and an M&M mcflurry

what the fuck have I done

come on number 8 you oil faced preteen

Shit can I feel you, all the cardio and weightlifting was undone. At least it's nearing bulking season once again.

eat dinner before your run. Then just get a McFlurry afterwards. It is what I do on occasion and it helps satisfy my cravings. And a McFlurry is only ~300cal, so it isn't disastrous.

>Eat before you run
Enjoy your cramps.

not like 10 minutes before your run, you dip. Like 45minutes to an hour should be good enough to avoid it.

quads get

No-can-do boss

my body is all sorts of fucked up and if I eat within 2 hours before running I usually vomit

then learn to control your eating. Prep a meal so you don't stop off at McDonalds because its "convenient" because you already have a meal ready at home.

ez

was a decoy, this is real

400 cals a slice x 8 = 3200 + 600 for a single serving of fries = 3800

well shit

what's wrong with pizza? it's carbs, fat and protein

unless you're ''''''çutting'''''''''' there's no problem

You put fucking fries on that shit... its not even the fucking bacon wrapped shit....its not even the cheesy fucking bread....the only time i ever got the fucking pepperoni pizza was when i was fucking lit....could only eat two slices...it tastes like ass cold...at least fucking buck up to papa johns you savage asshole.

>getting chain pizza place pizzas

local pizzeria is goat.

Roll

If i just eat Vegetable soup all day tomorrow, will that make up for it?

>weed makes you fat
actually having no self-control makes you fat

user, it was 5 bucks.
Hot n ready. Meaning I walk in and walk out with a cheap pepperoni pizza in a matter of seconds.

agree

come to NJ/NY for pizza

>▶
> (OP)
>>little Caesars
>Good choice.
most certainly not

i dont have a penis but

ROLL

ly kiernan

>tempted to use one of the coupons.
>I'm so much better than you.
You are better than me. I get bombarded with these. And look at all these amazing deals. I'm such a sucker. Fucking ads break me down. I'm programmed, brainwashed.

But what is today but yesterday's tomorrow, OP?

roll

BIG GET

you got it man, grats

I've said that line consecutively probably 7 times. I was doing so well too. Guess people are just genetically predispositiones to gain and lose weight.

It's this very behavior that got you fat in the first place.
Too many excuses instead of actively trying to find solutions
I am disappointed in you son

rollll

Seriously, the information is on the freaking internet. You don't have to make up numbers.

>Spanish text
Is that normal in the USA? Fucking Kek. Build wall, please

There are areas in my city where the billboards are in Spanish.

There are areas in my city (okc) where they don't speak english. At all.
Like the signs on the doors even say 'no hablo english'. It's almost insulting how brazen they're being.

hmmm

I'm a 5'10" 140lb manlet hungry skeleton

Probably not places any English speaking person would wanna go to anyway.

Wow, racist much?
What makes you think English speaking people don't want Burritos purchased from the trunk of a car? Take your white privilege back to /pol/.

>no ahegao
rolling anyway

>Little Caesars is your weakness
Why do most fat people have absolutely horrible taste in food?

Seriously, I haven't thought about Little Caesars since starting this diet. Isn't that the second cheapest pizza place? Next to dominos? Get some Sbarro.

Makes me wonder how much good and cheap food I'm missing out on because I don't speak Spanish and I'm too scared to even drive to the parts of town that sell the food

That shit is cheaper than dominos. I dont see how people crave trash food. If you are going to be weak willed and fuck your diet up at least eat some good shit.

I think it depends. In the southwest near the border there are a lot of spanish speakers. Big companies like walmart and other stores will put signs up in both languages.
Not sure about other parts of the US.

Sometimes I go to a mexican market to order ceviche. I just order in english even tho the workers speak spanish. I feel like some people look at me weird while im in there, but oh well, thats their fault for making bomb food.

No one else burns cheese onto their crust mang

Currently having a glass of Irish cream. Really shouldn't, but it's nice once in a while. Literally just booze, sugar and fat.

i mean

cmon now

That's a really fucking unhealthy diet, mate. You need more micronutrients (and probably less sugar, sodium and saturated fats).

dubs get

Cant wait

Dude I feel you. I just had medium onion rings and the long cheeseburger bullshit. And I feel like shit already

okay

Rollin

quads pls