Is my friend skinny?

She thinks she's fat and I told her she's far away from that. But maybe showing her other opinions convince het she isn't. So please tell me what you think.

She's fat. You probably are too if you think that's skinny.

fake story but...

skinnyfat, a bit overweight, absolutely disgusting.

DELETE THIS

I hope you're just rusing OP, that girl is overweight.

Not to anoy you guys, but why fat? Where do you see it?

Ok, lets pretend for a second that you're being serious. Besides the obvious flabby tights, round face, love handles and fatty arms. A very easy way to see if a girl is above her acceptable weight is looking at her crotch. That chubby muffin is not supposed to be there, just look at the girl behind her and you'll see the difference. I'm not seeing it but I can imagine her ass not being much better.

Now your friend is actually cute, if she took better care of herself she would be quite beautiful. And she doesn't even need to do much, since she is only chubby, not really fat. Tell her to stop being lazy.

She's chubby but only about 7 pounds from being a fattie she could fix this easily with minimal effort desu then she'll be an easy hotty

She just wants attention, stop it.

Well first of all, let's not fools ourselves here, OP is picrelated. She mentionned it's her friend so we don't reply wtih LONDONNN and other meme reply

Anyway, join a gym OP. You're a 6/10

Pretty fat to be honest

>slight arm flaps
>dem love handles have memory foam grips
>bulge
>genetic knee-pads
>chubby cheeks
>wide thighs and she's not even sitting down
yeah bro she's anorexic and bulemic and needs to start scarfing down big macs.

Those thighs are huge.

Is SS really a meme

4/10

shes thicc and perfect senpai

F A T
A
T

OP dont lie to us thats clearly you.

doughy

THUNDERTHIGHS

Don't listen to these people user, you're perfect just the way you are. I... I think I'm in love with you.

Why would you want her to not being a healthier state of being anyway? She's obviously not fit even if you think she's skinny. Why would you not encourage her to get into better shape period?

If you're really her friend you would be wise to invite her to go to the gym with you.

She's probably on the high side of here BMI for normal weight, dose not appear to have much muscle either.

Pudgy

With the fatty swoler

you haven't seen many female bodies have you?

I don't know, I can't see her with that whale in the way.

She could maybe lose a few pounds but she's not as bad as the autistic fucks on here are making out. She's a little chubby but certainly not fat. Good hips too. Would smash tbqh.

She is chubby.
She also has sadly small tits, which is generally the only good thing about fat girls.
Overall a 3/10.

You're right, she seems pretty skinny.

We're talking about the one behind the whale right?

Trips of truth. That overweight slag only passes as "not fat" in the company of average Amerilards.

That crotch-pouch is absolutely nasty, and her puss probably reeks like cool ranch doritos.

OP BTFO
She should it for herself, so much potential there

Holy fuck. They are truly inferior creatures.

>skinnyfat

nigga she just fatfat

If your friend the blimp or the girl in the purple bikini behind her?

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

She's more ugly than she is fat. If her face were cuter I'd fuck the shit out her gladly.

Hope that makes her feel better.

BREHS...

so according to that, as i guy, im good with anything between %14-25. ignoring the muscles.

What is your objective here?

Kek

She could pass as skinny compared to the average but it's just a matter of time before she gets really fat.

She's neither fat nor skinny. Dont listen to all the people calling her ugly, she's not.

>fat but no tits

thats just unfortunate

Lmao, what the fuck is wrong with you guys? You must have dyel for brains, she isn't skinny but she isn't fucking fat or obese, she looks healthy, no visible gut, legs are big but proportional. She isn't skinny but fat and obese and even overweight is fucking pushing it

And now the 'feeders'arrive in the thread

unimpressive body type. really fat and untoned legs.

also she is clearly wearing a pad to the beach or has a FUPA.

Assuming this is some place where people wear bikinis on the regular this is a 4/10 bikini body.

it isnt even a good bikini for her shape

Fat and small tits. A terrible combination

>doesn't even know stale pasta
The only one who needs feeding is you fucking newfag, summer is over.

She's fat, but she's not extremely obese. Tell her to start lifting weights and doing cardio, and she will lose that fat, gain muscle, and look slimmer.

this is beyond skinny fat this is actually fat