What is the scientific definition of a manlet? please provide sources

what is the scientific definition of a manlet? please provide sources.

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/business/21620197-getting-top-much-do-how-you-look-what-you-achieve-look-leader
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anything under 6'2 is technically considered manlet

Anything under my height is Manlet and anything taller is lanklet

This changes every summer

>5'10-5'11 acceptable
>6'0-6'1.5" above average
>6'2-6'4" tall

Anything outside this range is manlet or freak status

so it's really no wonder why the world is so shit right now.

>tfw 6'5
Pls no bully user

>tfw 6'4" with a 2 inch pecker

For what purpose?

I think pic related gives thes most accurate definition possible

the average american male is 5'8.. therefore with some wiggle room from the average, manlet would be considered 5'6 or below

5'7+ is considered good genetics

Anythang below my heaight and I got your source right here bitch lmao

Making those of us who are only average sized while also being big4u feel more secure?

>anything under 5'10
>good genetics

>6'2"
>not just a big manlet

clearly, this chart proves that tallest isn't the greatest

;)

>soul purpose

The manlet meme is really starting to be played out and not even funny anymore honestly. And unlike harmless memes it can be destructive to the self-esteem of short guys. Just drop it already, it's old

This
>5'8 confirmed as master race

t. 5'9 on my tippytoes

>manlet detected
If you get butthurt about manlets being called manlets then you're probably manlet

Kys

it used to be funny when it looked like there was a few self-deprecating manlets being miserable, but these days it's becoming apparent that it's either just trolls jerking each other off or lanklets that are obsessed by manlets because height is their only redeeming factor

>scientific
>using the term manlet

choose one

That depends. Do you look like this? (Everyone under 6 foot does)

I'm 6"0 which is above average in my cunt and frankly this meme was alright until women started ruining it with their double standards regarding how weight is not an issue but height us. Yes I legit get mad when I see a fat slut ridiculing short guys for something they have no control over.
Manletism between men is usually just banter

>this is what manlets tell themselves over and over again to help them cope

>6" which is above average in my cunt

How big are the guys in your cunt normally?

i have the proportions and inserts of Michelangelo's David but i'm more jacked
>suck my manlet dick :-)

>proportions of Michelangelo's David

So you have a tiny dick?

>designed to do combat with the soul

>at least I'm not that guy

kek walked into that

Laugh out loud Spence, thanks for posting

protip measure height with shoes on then add two inches. Literally no one will ever know.

I'm "6'5"

Please don't post such shitty pictures in the future

He's right though and you sound underage.

Maybe if you include S. America there little lad. Twisting the facts to compensate I see. Average US height, the only America that matters, is 5'9".

average white US male height, the only race that matters, is 5'11.

any other manlets with uneven leg length here?
got insoles (1/2 ") which I can use to cheat me out of manlet status (5'11" -> 6')

Actually the technical definition changed during the summer and it's currently 6'3 to not be a manlet.

They'll never know

Lift shoes look ridiculous IRL. You can maybe get away with 2-3" total lift

I'm 5'5", fuck you guys.

Agreed, I'm 6'3 and wear 1" lifts and that's the limit

I'd honestly say 6'1, it's perfect height, best of both worlds, tall. But 6' is def not manlet status, 5'11 is pushing it but it's all downhill from there

6ft is average

6'1ft is considered tall and manly I guess.

Anything below 5'11 is manlet.n

Lmao, they shopped the tall guy's legs to be shorter, you'll look like an idiot with fucking 5 inch lifts because your legs are still the same size

Seriously, if you're so insecure, that you can't stand random jokes, then you should consider talking to a psychologist.

If you genuinely get offended by anything in this thread, you're a total scravny faggot shit.

5'9.5 here btw

5'11 is the ideal height
anything above is lanklet

>Just drop it already

I trust you'll be able to pick it up for me shorty

The bigger question is why does it bother you?

Either you're not a manlet in case you shouldn't care or you're a manlet and you're butthurt because you're a short little gnome

I've seen RDJ (on pic) using these and they look obvious. Maybe 2 inches you can pull of, but 5 would look ridiculous. RDJ's looked like 5+ lol

Daily Reminder

top kek

>tfw 50% of the QTs on tinder put

Only guys 6' + please!

Why live?

The cutie that I'm hooking up with now constantly tells me that im short. I'm 5'10'' in a south american country in which average male height is 5'7'' so...I'm not short. I am sick of her remarks. She is also 5'7'' so she feels super tall in our country. Actually she is moving to Barcelona in a month. One of the reasons is that men are "so tall" in europe and whatnot. I hope her plan goes to the shitter. That or that she gets married with a muslim.

>6'+ guys have near zero chance of dating a taller woman, even with heels
>they'll never know the trials, hoops, and ridicule you have to go through to pull it off
>they'll never know the bedroom and cuddle perks that can only be experienced by manlets

Only real benefit of being short I've learned. And I guess it's easier to get aesthetic if you're not dwarf-tier.

Lel I am 180cm in Portugal and I am considered medium/tall. Spaniards, french and italians are not taller for sure. Most of them/us are less than 180 so she will be surprised.
If she wants a tall guy she can go the the balcanic slavs or the swamp netherlands.

>tfw 5'9'
please let me in

less than 6'2"

>30% of CEOs of Fortune 500 companies are 6 feet 2 inches or taller, compared with 3.9% of the American population.
economist.com/news/business/21620197-getting-top-much-do-how-you-look-what-you-achieve-look-leader

the shorter you are -> less chance of promotion -> less money / less power == less attraction.

I'd say taller people have more confidence on average so it's only natural more are successful in their careers. There's also the point that tall people have have reached their genetic height potential. There are many short people who would've been taller if they would've gotten the necessary nutrition during adolescence. The short people who were genetically inclined to be tall also are on average not as developed mentally and thus perform worse at cognitive tasks. So on average, short people are dumber than tall people.

kek
oh wait: link to study is in image, can't post because spam filter.

>yfw being a manlet is literally a disabillity

thank god i'm 6'3"
but does that mean i'm a manlet next year?

>tfw acceptable

I agree with those ratings

honestly i don't care about this meme in Veeky Forums, but this has already been spreading on fb and normies have this kind of special retardness where if they act like shit on internet they also act like that in real life

i fear for my future

>5'9.5 here btw
>5'9.5
>.5

Jesus Christ you manlets are desperate

Well, it's more like people who are too retarded too eat right when in their teens end up being manlets sometimes. If people were genetically inclined to be short by default, they will by average have average intelligence.

fpbp

It's not the first post though, retard.

As a 5'8 dwarf I'm not at all insecure in my height personally but being on Veeky Forums has certainly made me develop a paranoid persecution complex. Not that I'm worse for being short, but that lanklets think I am. Whenever I am around a lanklet I am always on the attack, I've literally turned into the napoleon complex meme because of the psyop campaign going on here.

But it's alright Veeky Forums. One day, someone will pay. They will say, "how is the weather down there", and I will rape them into submission, and thrust by bloody, cummy thrust they will learn to respect the power of the manlet.

pic related is 99.9% of posters in every manlet thread

atleast it contains the shitposters and keep them away from other threads

>tfw 5'6

>a lanklet friend gets shit from some drunkard everyday because he is an albino and tall

>group of friends ask the height to my lanklet friend, he hides it by saying he is 5'11

>he is actually 6'2

disclaimer: i live in manlet land

HAHAHAHA ALL MANLET MUST DIE

I KILL PUNY MANLETT AND CRUSH HIM IN BIG HAND

ROAST MANLET, EAT MANLET, SLICE PUNY PUNY TINY MANLIT

PUT MANLET IN GARBEG BAG AND COOK ON FIRE

TAKE TINY MANLET IN THUMB AND FINGER AND SQUEEZE GUT ONTO TOOTHBRUSH

STOMP HES HEAD INTO ANT FOODS

SPIKE IN MANELT AND KEBAB HIM WITH MUSHROOM AND CHEES

EAT KILL MANLET HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>think im 5'9+ my whole adult life
>friends and people say i look about 5'9