Tfw 22 and still attracted to teenage girls

>tfw 22 and still attracted to teenage girls

You'll always be attracted to teenage girls. As you get older, you just add more age groups that you find attractive, but you never lose the old ones.

So you admit to be a normie?

>tfw just got home from hs football game and jailbait was everywhere

>tfw missed out on teenage love

why arent you dating these girls?

>going to highschool football games

why do americans do this? you'd be seen as some pedo if you did this in australia and were over 18, even if you used to attend the highschool.

This

>tfw just turned 22
>see attractive girl
>realize she's probably 17 or 18
>I'm not Chad and I NEVER WILL BE
>I will never fuck an 18 year old girl
kms
i lost my virginity a few weeks ago to a 22 year old girl that I knew from the university i transferred out of because of de de la pression

maybe you have a younger sibling in the game you retard

a 22 year old guy stole my 18 year old girlfriend of 2 years

>As you get older, you just add more age groups that you find attractive

nah youre just lowering your standards

>tfw teenage love fucked up my future love life for years

Not worth, my dude. Teenage love is innocent and cutesy and shit and all, but maturity is non-existent.

Sexual encounters were shit, too. Two highschooler snot knowing what the fuck they're doing just isn't that great.

does that make me a pedo

There really isn't an answer besides that i enjoy football and i've kept up with the team since i was young. You will see every age range and white trash to wealthy people

>Be 16
>Work at afterschool w/ middle schoolers
>All the girls were touchy(arm grabbing, sitting on me)
>Always in yoga pants/shorts
>Mydickiskill.jpeg
>Probably fapped 2 times a day just to keep down the random boners
>Mfw I had to quit the job just so I didn't do anything retarded

This happened two years ago. Was I a degenerate Veeky Forums?

>being underage and getting hit on by other underage girls
>scared he'd get "caught"
You're doing nothing wrong by fucking them fag.

This
Dumbass

Should have fucked them all Jesus

>tfw all the teenage girls at work flirt with me
>they all have tiny cute little butts

How does this have anything to do with fitness? Are the janitors dead or something?

>tfw young girls hit on me all the time
>don't know how to ask if they're 18 without being creepy

pedophile

Grass is always greener on the other side bro

ur going to jail gl manchild

I've never been attractive to teenage girls for some reason. Only to girls that are 25+ and MILFS.

Is this supposed to be an issue?

>I've never been attractive to teenage girls for some reason
Woops, meant to say I've never been attracted, not attractive (even though someone will still roast me for this)

>go to friends cousin quincenera
>little Hispanic cuties everywhere
>make small talk with one
>very flirtatious
>says I look "strong"

I'm not. Still built fat

>sits on my lap and starts grinding her hips on me when DJ plays stuff like aventura.
>she's 15yrs old

I took off but she put her # on my phone. I'm not strong enough bros. I am weak.

He wants to fitness dick in their mouths

are you me

I'm 31

I've noticed recently that I think a lot more schoolgirls are ugly compared to what I remember. But I have also moved city, and the people here are uglier in general.

It's bizarre how hideous everyone looks here. I keep walking through the local mall thinking "even the schoolgirls are ugly"

>mfw slept numerous times with this17 y-o girl when I was 28 y-o.
>no regrets whatsoever

Depends on what you mean.
Will I jerk off to their leaked selfies? Yes.
Would I have sex with one? Probably.
Would I choose one over a 25 year woman? Highly unlikely.
Would I listen to their immature shit for more than a few hours in the hopes of getting laid? No fucking way.

>if you're somehow related to the school/team
>small town, we all support the team

otherwise yes it's weird to watch high school football

Fuck that, if she's 18 and she want a slice then go for it.

The fuck is wrong with you

>not strong
>claims to be built fat

You're just fat

Legitimately 4/10 trailer trash tier

as an exchange student who got to play football in an american high school for a year it was pretty fucking cool that even in our little town and little school we got 500-1000 people to come see our games. when I'd go grab a bite to eat in the town diner the waitress would recognize us and say "good job beating those bay city kids last friday" etc.

I played a different sport at a relatively high level (national top 8) at home and even in the finals of the season there'd rarely be anyone except the parents and maybe some other teams participating that day.

leave dude it's a sign of inbreeding. those ppl have shit genetics and are therefore shit ppl

>tfw when I was in JROTC all 4 years of high school
>Become 2nd highest rank in the unit of 300 and some change.
>Most of the under classman tried to be seductive but I never noticed or cared to notice.
>When I did notice too much of a hard ass to make a move. B-b-but it's fraternization!
>tfw I had the chance to score but didn't.

Total opposite. If they aren't in a uniform or something I honestly can't tell I'm looking at a girl in late high school until they start talking, and even then it's iffy. So many of them look about 20, it's like trying to navigate a fucking minefield

I still fuck teenage girls at the age of 22 because of I have a baby face so they think I'm 16 or 17.

Feels good

>missed out on teenage love and sex
>missed out on college love and sex
>missed out on early 20s love and sex
>still missing out on love and sex
I'm going to be 26 in a couple weeks. What kind of woman would have the patience for someone who should've figured this shit out 10 years ago? Who the fuck would want a balding dyel kv who's never even held a girl's hand before?

It's all good as long as you're pretty on the inside. That's what matters.

>tfw 22
>tfw last two girlfriends were 18
>tfw I fucked a 16 year old when I was 21,since it is legal here

I'm 22 and it still hasn't quite sunk in yet that I'm older than high schoolers.
I don't really feel all that old or mature quite yet.

Dude, he's some tough love for you. If you haven't start running test. 250mg a week minimum. A little for the gains, but mostly for the motivation. Get your shit together. And when you're going for girls, just go for the ones that are into you already. It's much easier that way. If it's really that big of a mental block to you, just buy a prostitute and get the hurdle out of the way.

When I was a kv who hadn't ever held hands with a girl, nobody knew, because it was never that big a deal to me. Even had people who wouldn't believe that I was a virgin when I told them, and others who said they figured I could get any woman I wanted. Moral of the story? It's only as big a deal as you make it.

pro tip: you don't learn any great secrets when you have sex or live in a relationship.
I don't know how you look and you might have to lower your standards to something reasonable but when you find a girl you like and who likes you there's no previous knowledge required to make it work. yeah you'll be a little clumsy the first few times you're having sex but seeing as you're talking about love I'm going to assume it's not some one night stand you're going after but a relationship and in a relationship (even a new one) where the people actually like each other even the inexperience sex will be great and she won't mind. you'll keep doing it and learn the ropes pretty damn quick.

key to relationships outside of sex: don't be a dick, don't take her for granted, remember to think about what she would like even when she doesn't tell it to you straight. you're now a relationship expert, good luck.

>
When I was a kv who hadn't ever held hands with a girl, nobody knew, because it was never that big a deal to me. Even had people who wouldn't believe that I was a virgin when I told them, and others who said they figured I could get any woman I wanted. Moral of the story? It's only as big a deal as you make it.

This was me all up until college graduation. I had the same "tough love" speech. "It's only a big deal if you make it one! Just don't worry about it! Don't think about it, don't be a mopey faggot and enjoy life and everything will come together naturally!"
So that's what I did. Didn't worry about it. Focused on school, hobbies, being social, etc. Hey don't worry, user! You're still young! Everything will work out! And then I made it to college graduation and realized I had gone though my entire high school and college career without a single romantic or sexual interaction with a member of the opposite sex. I did exactly what everyone told me was the healthiest thing to do and I've never hated myself more because of it. Oh to be sure, I still put on the same smile every day. I've never told anyone about it. I don't spend all day moping about over my lack of gf. I don't act like a thirsty creep in the presence of women. As far as anyone I know is concerned, I'm a perfectly adjusted person who's totally had sex before. I'm just that good at pretending I don't want to eat a gun every time someone uses virgin as an insult.

>If it's really that big of a mental block to you, just buy a prostitute and get the hurdle out of the way.
That would be worse. The last thing I want to do is resort to paid or pity sex. It's more than putting your dick in a vagina. It's the reality that you've gone your whole life without a single person feeling you're worthy of romantic or sexual intimacy. It's having never heard the words "I love you" from anyone besides a family member. It's knowing the only people that love you are people who have to.

dont know how you do it bro
>late 20s
>gets hit on by 18-20 year olds on the regular
>i am absolutely disgusted by it