Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums
What happens to Chad after college?

He pursues a career in his major and continues to fuck women while you worry about what he's doing

Either makes the nfl, nba, nhl, or becomes one of those fat manual labor fags who always references school

>Pic related

He gets a job in corporate world with layoffs like everyone else.

Becomes a normal person
If he was an athlete he becomes overweight

Kek

He gets a job dealing with people such as in insurance, finance, or management.

His social skills alone bring him up the corporate ladder, but usually he peaks at a middle-upper management position.

those comics are great

>becomes one of those fat manual labor fags who always references school

Lol, I'm 31 & guess what the chads at my graduating class are doing now, CPAs, investment bankers, traders, financial analysts. Don't kid yourself, CHADS win at life, life isn't like the fucking movies. They have connections, skills, looks. Things you need for a Career & to advance

>ceo wearing polo aND jerking at work
So unrealistic. 3/10

Dubs predicts Chad's fate?

>So unrealistic. 3/10
He's the CEO so he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

They do whatever the fuck they do. Why are you people so obsessed with these false generalities? It's like you want to believe there's a reason you can't succeed other than your shitty attitude.

those aren't real chads

Carl wasn't a Chad

Manager here, shitpost and jerk off at work daily

Yeah, I guess the basketball team captain, football players, wrestlers who fucked the cheerleaders & the hot girls were the underdogs

works at a concrete company, puts on 100lbs, posts nonstop about UFC on facebook, cheats on his fat wife and pays out a fuckload of his shit labor pay on child support. also organizes a yearly high school reunion at the bar everyone used to go to.

That sounds like an alpha male to me. I thought Chads are the guys who are genetically gifted but not disciplined or motivated. Like alpha minus in this.

If Chad is alpha minus, what do we call Alpha plus?
Marcus? Alexander? Adolph?

Brother in law was a chad in hs. He works in construction now. Always talking about his hs football years and how he won state. I became chad after hs. Im a firefighter now and always make jokes about fucking his sister(my wife) in front of him.

After college he eats PIZZA and gets all the girls with his amazing FRAME. You go to the gym for two hours and Chad is talking to Stacy about his FACE and eats PIZZA for two hours.

>the /fraud/ user has every trait of the Veeky Forums user except he is completely unaware of why his situation exists and why society finds him disgusting. To him using cycles are perfectly normal and comfortable, and he will commonly meet strangers online with the same situation who will validate his lifestyle. Mentally childish, emotionally unbalanced, socially inept, and entirely oblivious, these males are completely beyond redemption

>delta+
Lol fuck.

i was gamma + and went towards delta + or -

i blame /pol/

Alright, faggots. Roll for your destiny

My brother in law is basically the chad meme from online. He played football in hs and sometimes talks about missing it. When he does this i tell him he is basically the chad meme from online in front of his wife and children and he tells me im basically a faggot.

>tfw Chad came to my front door last week trying to sell Foxtel

Is there any shirtless pics of this guy?
I-I just want to mire him

Rolling for omega

it don't matta
nunna this mattas

Roooooooooooool in

He gets a sales job and a bear guy. Eventually marries a Stacy and has a kid. Buys a house, an suv and a boat.

>Adolf
>Lit. Strong Wolf
Kek

Dies on tour and becomes a national hero.

aids

Is there a female version of this?

I've seen variations of this a few times but always wondered if there was a female one.

roll

The popular guys in high school and college mostly end up with shitty or mediocre futures by virtue of the fact that nearly everyone does. Being good at sports or good looking does not suddenly unlock the doors of corporate success.

I never had a Chad.

I means sure, there were bullies, some even tried to bull me, but they were all mediocre at it, not even bigger than me, they didn't even play sports and were pretty darn dumb.

Im sure they all got laid way before I will though.

It presents more opportunities to you though due to the prestige and the halo effect, respectively. Whether or not they succeed in that is a different story.

Something which is extremely overrated and which 95% don't even have the chance to utilize.

Rolling for 1 or 3

Fuck i just want her back in my life, i'll never reach alpha with this state of mind...

The female one is based exclusively on looks. No one gives a shit whether a woman has a good job.

Nah mate, you are just a tied down salty dork

Fuck that truth hurts.

Luck, be a lady tonight.

What happens if dubs

It applies to all individuals.

nein

First thing I did when I got my own office was fuck my wife in it to break it in. When I made partner, I stopped even wearing a dress shirt much less a tie. Routinely wear board shorts and metal band tshirt to the office.

Following rules is for climberfags just out of school.

Probably investment banking or some nice job he got through his frat bros dad.

The Chad's on the other end of the spectrum may have dropped out of college and started working a trade, like HVAC, and ironically enough probably outearn most white collar people their age.

>tfw gamma+
feels good man

rolling for 3

Plz don't fuck up

What would Jason Genova fall under

i make my own destiny

checked and kek'd

Roll

Rolling

Let's go Delta Squad

That guy in the pic (James Gould) is worth like 100 mil from doing tech startups now

I'm a neet so omega positive sounds about right

Leggo gamma

FUCK REROLL PLEASE

roll

rolllererinooo

role

VALHALLA

mulligan

Whatever I get I'll use for inspiration.

Rellerino

Beta Negative IRL, feelsbetterthanOmega

roll

learns a trade or goes into banking/auditing/accounting and becomes successful.

there's two types of chads:
>the dumb, good looking one that excels in
sports only
>the child of god, good looking, smart af, great athlete

Plz

>
>>becomes one of those fat manual labor fags who always references school
>Lol, I'm 31 & guess what the chads at my graduating class are doing now, CPAs, investment bankers, traders, financial analysts. Don't kid yourself, CHADS win at life, life isn't like the fucking movies. They have connections, skills, looks. Things you need for a Career & to advance
This is the correct answer. Anyone who has seen the guts of a finance/big law/consulting/m&a house knows that it is full of former athletes and people who are dominant and attractive

fuck it

fuck off

re-roll

Blessed be upon thy, PEPE

>tfw I am number 2

i know what im about son

same here lad, finally got my drive back and on the road to #1 baybeeeeeee

roll

My dad used to make jokes like that to his brother in law about finding the wro g hole on job sites, he was chad played sport proffesionally bro in law would just laugh along with it and i would pretend like i didnt understand it was so awesome

this is all based on bitterness and insecurity.

GAMMA OR ALPHA

GAMMA OR ALPHA

PLUS ONLY

GIMME NOW

REEEEEEEEEEEÈ

>learns a trade or goes into banking/auditing/accounting and becomes successful.

Are you implying learning a trade & making money off it isn't successful?

For Chad!

Rollin

rulin

no