>just realized Kristen is qt

>Fantasy GF
BF on the streets, GF in the sheets

You know damn well who it is.

>TFW she will never be your femdom trainer

Is there an escape from this feel?

miss me with that gay shit

Fuck the police

Picture related looks exactly like a girl I had a crush on in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 10th grade, except my crush had much much smaller breasts.

So she looked exactly like that picture but without the only redeeming quality?

>Shut-in shy chubby girl
>starts going to the gym with me
>she gains more confidence as she sees more results
>Ask her out on a cozy fall evening
anime is truly the devil brehs

She could be flatchested for all I care.

So, my dirty little secret is I like the Twilight movies. I tell no one I know this, nor would I ever. But I watch the series once a year or so. Know why?

Bella is the perfect girl.
Not a bumb vapid cunt, not a bitch, can handle the bantz, not a social media/instagram slut, a SOLID 7 on a bad day, is most definitely kinky, but above all that? She is completely devoted. Just completely in love with Edward. Didn't even 'cheat' on him when they WEREN'T TOGETHER. A little crazy maybe with the jumping off cliffs and stuff, but I wish I could find a girl a little crazy for me. (Also my ideal physicality - low test, pale brunette with brown eyes... Hold me brehs....) And then all the blue pill notes are hit in me with the 'must protect her' from all the bad shit that goes down. I am infinitely better at not white knighting the fuck out of every woman ever, but that inclination to protect and care for will always be a part of me for those I love.

So, that's my ideal girl. And that's why I watch Twilight.

I just need to alfa widow a 17yo I guess.

Anyone else not have the perfect girl? i don't even know what i want besides a non fat white or Asian girlfriend.

Would be ideal though if she wasn't afraid of motorcycles, and let me live how i wanted and let me enjoy riding / working on motorcycles, and of course doesn't mind me lifting or get jealous if girls admire.

I mostly agree 8/10

Never gonna make it the post.

So your girl looks just like this butterface posted solely for the huge tits, only no tits. Nice.

The twilight movies disgust me, I just wish it was me having steamy lesbian sex with Kristen

Girlfriend: Cute, petite, blonde hair, blue-eyed Aryan woman with a good face, a cute bottom, and perky breasts.

Mistress: ebony goddess with a fat ass and skin as dark as night.

My fantasy girlfriend is a situation where we're both working in our desired careers, but she has to stay back sometimes and I'll get home a few hours before her. In that time, I'll cook her a nice meal and have it ready for her when she comes home. Even if she has a shitty day, I can show her that she's still loved and hopefully make her feel better.

>doesn't get jealous
Is it bad? Do men hate it this much? I get so jealous about the smallest thing

Making yourselft into the quality of male that can keep a DECENT young woman in line, monogomous with you, and wildly in love is, for me, the very definition of making it. That is a fucking hard thing to do.

I mean take a critical look at Edward. At least reasonably intellegent, wildly wealthy, and wildly good looking. Easily top 5% of males.

Looks like making it to me, man.

We all have our things. Some guys wanna get otter mode and bang tinder sluts. Thats their thing. Some guys find motovation in purely their health, or leaving humanity behind or lifting garbage trucks, or not being a fat piece of shit any longer. For some it's finding a qt3.1459gf.

Mine is a redpill interpretation of a mediocre teen romance franchise.

So, whatever. You do you.

but she's a whore

>tfw no giantfu

women > girls

it is known.

user, i'm opening a cringe factory and i want you to run it

I saw a girl that looked almost exactly like Kristen yesterday, sadly she had a bf, looked like a nice guy but still, what a qt. I like the 'cute but kinda crazy' face she has

>tfw youve hardened your heart to the concept of gfs
I can't even think of gfs in terms of a fantasy anymore. I see attractive girls, and aside from a tingling in my penis, I feel numb. I can be fun, cordial, and outgoing when forced to interact with them, but if they express any interest, it feels disingenuous, so I ignore it.

Not the guy but I read the books 6 years ago. They are worse.

>liking the deadpan mouthbreather from Twilight

literally why

She is also worst girl. Even Anna Kendricks's character is better

>tfw that is literally me, minus the womyn lingerie

Who want a wrinkled slut with a broken vsginas? Unless you got a fetish for them most of them are terrible partners with a lot of baggage or are happily married to someone else.

Sign me the fuck up.

Skinny, open-minded, playful, intelligent. Cute face too, but my standards for looks are pretty low since I've spent most of my life being fat and unattractive. It's like how I've spent so long being poor that I can't really spend money or even look at nice things.

>tfw no gf with perfect legs

fun to be around, smart, good work ethic, like cuddling :3

Jesusfuckingchrist.jpg

Perfect girl would be my ex but instead she loves me

Yes, she's hot, but I fucking hate this dumb instagram vanity garbage.

... This just looks awkward. She's so not lesbian, plus her chick looks like a predator.

Dude's got a big cock
>yes homo

>Kristen stewart
>Not gay

Nigga wat

Yes. Not gay. Hollywood gay. Not real dyke.

I feel like she's a secret weeabo because if the way she does her makeup. It's very avg korean and makes her eyes look larger than what they really are

I could have had her. I said one stupid thing and ruined it. Now we're both married and I'm happy but sometimes I wonder.

what

r u gay, or

Yes she's totally not gay. Just making out on the beach for more publicity.

Please god, please

Elizabeth Taylor in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof is my 10

tfw you will never take this girl to disneyworld

Taste

>10 year old white boy
ftfy

Nice traps.

This. I think this is what leaving humanity behind feels like.

>tfw

>in computer business class
>see a total qt
>tall, light pale skin, green eyes, dark hair, nice boobs and butt
>talk to her the next day, she seemed really cool

What do bro's, i'm scared

that movie is shit

Keep talking to her.

"hey we should grab coffee next week"

don't get friend zoned, which will happen before you even know each other.

the moment she sees you as a potential friend you're fucked

Ive fucked or had a thing with all the girls I'm friends with. The friendzone is just a nice way of saying you're ugly.

"are you an archaeologist?"

To quote another famous board, OP is a faggot. A huge, gigantic (homosexually wise) faggot.

On Thursday i passed her the role sheet, and she glared at me hard and i was like "hello" after class we walked out together and i asked her about the book, and then she went on about some other stuff until we parted ways and we said bye, i think i have established a good first impression, i just hope I don't fuck it up, as always

so the reason is because ur attractive then? doesn't mean the ugly guy have a chance if he doesn't get friendzoned early

Breathe into ur balls

fuck buddies != friendzone

If a woman will fuck you repeatedly, she'll date you.

>tfw no Nancy gf

Why live?

who is this giant semen demon?

>girl

disney princess face