Question to minority bros

How can us minority bros in the west get white women?

I'm a Turk in Houston and always wanted a white American girl friend. Will getting Veeky Forums help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gHRFuOlYfs
archive.is/8oNQ6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never understood this. whites are the smallest minority on the planet by a massive margin

Return Constantinople, then we'll talk

Shut up you racist ring wing trump supporter white skin is sinfu.. I mean racist and the poor inferio..I mean oppressed brown skins deserve your shit for free

In us whites are majority i mean
Istanbul*

finding a qt with a fetish might be your best option. Honestly, as with everything else, it totally depends on how your face looks. If you've got superior aesthetics, your ethnicity won't matter at all.

our white chicks are whores with a 2 inch deep personality.
you'll get bored in a week.
find a mexican chick who'll be loyal and cook

>Istanbul

What if he's a Christian kebab?

Still needs to be removed

I wish we lost WW2

I'd be happy with a body like that.

sorry to tell you this, but it isn't worth it.

white women (at least in the u.s) are extremely boring and they're all the same....aim for literally any other race of women.

only thing that white women have going for them is that they are objectively the most attractive (at a young age).

Pretty much this.
American white women are the worst.

Just be confident and talk to them.
>This is where I fail

white women(especially american """"""""""" white""""""""""") are shit tier

you got cucked into falling for the european standard of beauty meme

Fuck off back to your caliphate, roach

There's a reason the world has hated you since the dawn of the Ottoman Empire

Sup OP, north Houston here
In my experience, your best bet is going to be at Rice, maybe just try hangin' out around the museum district around like Herman park, see what you can pick up.

youtube.com/watch?v=0gHRFuOlYfs

Honestly? Be up to their level/the level of white guys

That means get a good education, don't act like a nigger and be Veeky Forums (ok, the last one is not a white person thing).

Anyway, be someone she could proudly introduce to her family and friends.

That's some catchy heresy, but it's heresy none the less

BUILD THE WALL
U
I
L
D

T
H
E

W
A
L
L

Just ficki ficki then appeal to liberals after. I dindu nuffin, I'm just a refugee!

black user here,

Why would you want a white girl?

They all have at least one of these things in common: crazy dyed hair, retarded piercings, retarded tattoos, instagrams/snapchats where half the pics are their alcohol, turbo sluts, or only see you existing as a fetish, exactly like yellow feverfags on the internet do.

I'd rather date an asian, black, or hispanic girl to be honest.

That's because you have apparently only managed to appeal to literal human trash white girls so far. Not that I would not pump and dump those tho...

half shit skin here
i get white girls all the time, mostly because thats the only thing i go for. and yes obviously lifting helps. just dont be a curl bro and you'll be fine

White girls are the sluttiest out there bro.

Rice? He mentioned hes interested in white girls, not Asians. Hes probably better off taking the four hour trip to Dallas. Not much down here in screwston but mexicans and trailer girls.

>tfw no hispanic mami to cook you arroz con pollo and platanos maduros

can white women even compete?

Shitskins can't even bait properly

Try again, sayeed

Mexican women are acting white these days.

To answer ur question op

Getting fit might not get u a white gf, but it will get u white whores

Its almost as good

that's why you find a 1st or 2nd generation mexican american

They all look the same. Shit ton of make up, I doubt asking them what gen they are would not be possible.

>16 years old, spending summer with family in California (dad was working there)
>I do Taekwondo, and there happened to be one from the same division in the town we were staying in for 4 months
>I'd go in the morning sessions where they allowed casual dressing rather than uniforms
>the people attending included this 10/10 latina with the finest ass I've seen in my entire life
>cutest accent
>she'd always show up in yoga pants and a tanktop
>due to ranking I was always located directly behind her
>fuck ton of stretching, so I saw her bending over all day long
>had to work with the person in front/behind you when doing situps so I had to hold her feet down almost daily (I bet this is why I have a slight tendency for footfaggotry)
>we'd spar without gear so I'd hit her lightly and she'd playfully tease the shit out of me while sparring and let me punch her in the boob occasionally
>she had a massive engagement ring on her

it was so hard keeping my boner down, and I just got one reminiscing all this shit

HOW CAN WHITE WOMEN EVEN COMPETE FUCK

if she tells you her parents dont speak english, you're good.

Wow, I learned something today. Thanks brah, Cali here I come.

Stat away from the white women.

Go for your own women shitskin.

this

her parents will have a hard accent or only speak basic english

Definitive Guide: archive.is/8oNQ6

PREVIEW:
Race to the Top: A Guide for Low-SMV Minorities

It seems every week we see a few posts discussing how racial minorities navigate the SMP and whether their race has a negative impact on their SMV. Many are downvoted as race-whining and most don’t get meaningful exposure. We criticize women for not understanding general statements (“Any generalization is too big for a woman's mind, including this one.”), but some RPers look towards the individual successes of minorities and use that as proof that race has no effect on SMV.

If you ask men if they like black women, most would honestly say no. Their answer might be for any number of reasons: they’re ghetto or ratchet, they’re not feminine, or “I just don’t find them attractive”. This seems like an uncontested point. Likewise, if you asked women if they liked Asian/Indian/etc. men, most would say no and give similar reasons: they’re creepy or weird, they’re not masculine, or “I just don’t find them attractive”. But then some RPers still refuse to recognize the advantage that white men have, despite evidence to the contrary.

Ultimately, minority men can compete and succeed in the SMP, but they operate at a significant disadvantage. Recognizing that disadvantage is paramount because you cannot overcome an obstacle without first acknowledging it. The problem when race threads get downvoted is that it limits discussion on the issue of race and how men of low-SMV races can improve their rate of success. When advice is given to minorities, it’s the basic TRP lift, dress well, make money, read the sidebar. Obviously that works, but it’s fundamentally the same for all RPers.

What I offer is a guide SPECIFICALLY FOR MINORITIES that covers topics that might not be in the sidebar. This is based on my own experiences and observations, as well as those of friends of various races. Ideally this guide will not only help minority men ...

Why the fuck would a white woman want to sleep with a disgusting minority like you?

I don't know why this picture was so hilarious

>white women
bro they are a dime a dozen and nothing special.

u needs you a black girl, famala

Ya got the dairy fever

we are white retard

> TRP

kys

Start by removing kebab

just kill yourself you sandnigger

Fellow user here, I second that, rice, midtown and if you can get there go to A&M (college station)

For long term you'd be better off with a qt1.34 Turkish girl, or a Persian, or an Asian or any other non white mamacita.

If you you just want to tap that ass go for it

Hispanics will be considered white in 20 years or less

You will only get the trashiest white women. Those from a decent upbringing and income will never racemix, sorry roach.

turks are white in america

we're white anyway hombre but the pasties just mad cause we get that natty tan

also op, turk here, white girls are basic as all fucking hell, get yourself a nice asian or even mexican since you live in murka

Don't listen to these faggots user, go get em.

Good luck.

>Turk

Literally the most physically repulsive phenotype in the world.

Get on your magic carpet and fuck off back to that worse-smelling version of Tatooine you call a homeland.

Stop being a dirty Muslim and they might somewhat like you.

Getting fit definitely helps a lot
It also helps to go after younger women who aren't looking to marry and have babies
White women don't want mixed babies, but they love brown dick

60% of white women are disgusting

fun to fuck but disgusting to be in a relationship with

I've never met a western Turk that is a muslim, we're not brownies

>t. atheist Turk

>tfw bong
>no qt latinas to satiate my hunger

Ne zamandır Houstondasın? Bende 12 sene orada yaşadım. İngilizcen nasıl?

im north african and get a shit load of girls, mostly white, they're sluts

stop being ugly

Fellow brownie, just be the best you so you can pull the best chick.

Lift hard. Work hard. Improve yourself.

Just be yourself and hopefully you meet a female that accepts you.

Unless your a complete faggot, then you'll want to do the opposite of being yourself.

>Women are just a highly complex Dungeons and Dragons rulebook
>TRP
Fuck off

Shitskin get out.

you don't, simple

>kys
>Fuck off
Found the SJWs

This OP, Stop being a "woe is me"/"muh race" little bitch

>racemixing
stop triggering me you cunts

Anyone got any stats on global numbers? The only stats i've found is global whites at 17% but that counts sand niggers as white and is about 20 years old lol.

leave white women alone you fucking turkroach

Come on down to the ft worth stock yards friday and saturday nigts. White trash every where and its easy pickings if thats what you really want friend

don't worry it was composed by whites, that's why it's catchy

depends on what whites you're after OP

top tier whites are Scandinavian or German

some top tier ones among the Scottish and Irish as well, but more uggos per hottie there

Murrican whites can be anything, depends on lineage, their culture usually makes them absolutely shit tier though

From personal experience as an Asian don't make your race a thing at all; most girls don't really give a shit about your race. As long as you're sociable, well dressed, average or above looking and have some modest wealth you're already miles ahead of the brown horde. You might get more rejections than a white guy equivalent of yourself, but it would hardly count as more difficult.

With that said, there are plenty of shitty women regardless or race; don't let your desire to bone good looking white girl make yourself vulnerable to be exploited by girls.

Back
/pol/
Stormweenie

most white women who even consider race mixing care more about culture than skin colour

if you're from a pre-dominantly Muslim background you should just stick to rape as most of them do

accept more "refugees" you fucking racists

>hornytürk threada

I'm Mexican and all my friends date mostly white girls. Just be cool. White girls date Mexicans because they think we're cool. We're like Black Lite to them. They never date beanered out guys. It's always fit guys, thugs, and hipsters.

>I'm a Turk

Pakistani in canada, white girls are like any other girls

Pic was my prom date

sauga city?

future single mother right there, now she's soiled she won't get anything else

I don't mind folks of other races, but get the fuck out you filthy vermin t*rkroach.

There are less than 1 billion white people on the planet. Like 500 million in Europe and 200 million in the Americas.

Armenian here so you probably look like me.
Unless you look like a total Kurd(which you potentially do) then you have nothing to worry about. Groom well, I know in our kind it is considered homosexual to shave/trim anything other than face but you're not in Turkey anymore and chances are if you dont you're gonna look like a gorilla to most western people. Get a good haircut. Smell good.
Also i dont know if Turks are like us in this aspect but we never smile unless we are told a joke or have a real reason to. To Westerners this seems weird and creepy, so smile.
Basically just be social and approachable.
Also ive know Persian and Armenian guys pull white chicks, if they can do it so can you. Your ethnicity probably isnt a big deal anyway, its just in the back of your mind causing you to be insecure.

Also Zyzz was a fucking Kurd and he pulled bitches. You have no excuse.

Just move to Sweden. Swedish women love brown men.

actually bretty good guide ignoring some of the autistic shit
t. minority

Turk in Germany reporting in.
There is honestly no need to try anymore, our time has ended long ago. Over here you could score white women with ease in the 90's and early 00' but nowadays they all either go for the german, beauty and rich type of guys or you have to act like a really white dude to score a Girl friend.

I can pull any southern girl (south american, mediterrean etc) but struggling with white girls.

>Tfw you grow a beard, gain 30kg while lifting and obtaining a solid body only to be late to the party

What's with minorities and being obsessed with white women?

What's with white guys obsessing with Latinas and Asian women?

it has something to do with asians/latinas being more submissive than your average white woman

and more attractive

It's another beta male minority thread.

They're the most attractive.

>Kanaken überall
>einfach ü-ber-all

21. Jahrhundert wegbuxxen.