>drink for first time
>get drunk for first time
>wtf is this feeling
>outgoing and confident as fuck because of gains
>dance/grind with girl
>cute as fuck
>gives me her number
>dance with her some more

How long do I wait to text her? Help me, Veeky Forums. I've never done this before. My friend said to wait a day (she's a girl). Is she bullshitting me?

To keep it Veeky Forums related, what is your mile time?
>5:13

I'm so excited.

well first off don't ever listen to a woman's dating advice about how to treat another woman you want to fuck. I'd say give it a week and text her when you're bored or something.

You wait a day or two to make it seem like you're not a spastic autismo that can handle some female attention.

send her a dick pic before its too late op

Kinda this. Definitely don't take a woman's advice. Don't ask fish how to catch a fish.

As for texting her. Don't be over eager. Wait at least as long as she did to respond to you as a rule of thumb unless it's over 24 hours. Wait a day or two before texting her. Also only use it as logistics. Don't try to build something over text. It's not gonna happen.

Protip: Learn to be confident in yourself without alcohol, before you become an addict.

at least two days

Nah, I think this helped me realize that I'm not as much of a pussy as I thought. I think I might be able to do this again sober. I didn't think it was this fucking easy.

honestly I'd suggest you wait until wendesday or so, then hit her up and make a little small talk etc. whatever and ask if she has plans for next weekend. once you've partied together for two weekends you can start talking about middle of the week stuff.

>be virgin
>girl invited me over to house sit with her tonight
im finally gonna make it Veeky Forums

Don't listen to these autists OP.Just do what the fuck you wanna do.
You wanna send her a text right now? Fucking do it.She gave you her number because she's interested and wants you to text her whenever the fuck you want.If you wait like these autists say then she'll think you're not interested.

I think I'll text her Sunday. That seems to be the best idea, I think. I'm going to a small, free concert the following Sunday, would it be too soon to ask her out to go with me?
Another girl, a friend of mine, told me this girl she's friends with told her I'm cute.
My acne clears up and this shit happens. I'm happy, bros. I did it.

Yeah, maybe I'll text her later in the day tomorrow after she's cleared up and shit.

>would it be too soon to ask her out to go with me?
you know better than anyone here, you were actually there. did you just dance or did you actually talk some too? if she gave you your number she obviously was interested in more than just fucking that night.
> I did it.
you didn't do anything yet kiddo

We talked a little bit but we were right next to the speakers as "Take On Me" by Ah-ha played so it was hard to hear her.
What do I text her though?
>"hey, femanon, it's user from last night at the party. How are you doing?"

The key is to just go for girls that are already interested in you. If you're chasing girls that don't want you, you're gonna have a bad time.

now keep in mind I'm an internet stranger and you're the one who was there and the one who has to make the call but if you just danced for a few minutes it might be a little early for a real date-date where you're alone just the two of you. I'm saying MIGHT not "definitely is". if that's the case I'd go with something like and find a way to get into the same party again next week where you can spend time together but it's a casual environment instead of a potentially stressful 1-on-1 sitaution.
>"hey, femanon, it's user from last night at the party. How are you doing?"
that works. don't fall for the meme of trying to google good openers or any of that PUA shit, just act like a regular human being talking to another human being like you have all your like (just bbeeeee yourself)

however I agree with everyone else in this thread that today or tomorrow is too soon. wait until the next week starts and you're both back in the daily grind. that way it seems more casual and less this.

>in small campus gym
>muslim girl in a hijab who I think has looked at me a few times is there
>I'm near the smith machine and she's kind of slowly edging towards it
>I walk away and she moves into the smith machine
>between sets I'm on my phone, I look up as she walks by and she smiles and I think she looks down

I've never had this happen to me before, so I don't know if I'm just being autistic or not.

I'm socially autistic with women because I never speak to them, but I think I'm becoming better looking now.

You text her what you want to know from her.
Do you wanna know what she's doing? Ask that.You want to meet up and get to know eachother better? Then tell her that.Be true to your intentions and don't try to hide them.Women feel when you're being shady.Treat her like a real human bean and you're set.You're not hunting some fucking deer in the woods where you need to be sneaky and shit.

Nope, text her the day after. Don't listen to these people telling you to wait a week. You think she'll care by then? She'll have already moved on with her life or she'll be on the text to some other guy.

If she's into you she'll respond. Plus if you message her the next day you can just open with a 'how'd you pull up after last night? blah blah blah...".

Thanks, bros, I love you all. Goodnight, my sweet princes. May you have good gains and strong lifts.

>Treat her like a real human bean

Here's the thing OP. If a girl likes you/has a crush on you, you can basically burn her house down and she'll still fuck you.

It doesn't matter when you text her. Waiting an arbitrary amount of days isn't going to make her like you.

Personally, I like to text girls when I fucking feel like it. Say we meet at a party, I might text her in a day or two. Don't wait too long.

Think of it this way:

You want to hang out with her. You have a schedule. You're currently not sure what days you're free. As the week progresses, you may see that you have free time on days X and Y. THEN you can text her because you know when you're free to hang out.

Text her:

Hey it's user from that party (desu you should have done this that night or next day so she has your number). I had a lot of fun at that party, you seem pretty cool. We should grab a drink this week. Which nights are you free?

wait 1 or 2 days and forget all the memes before you text her, just talk normal with her. good luck user

he sounds younger than of legal age in the US so "grabbing a drink" isn't as simple as an activity as you might be thinking.

Then coffee/museum/art gallery. Christ.

Okay, I'll text her after my run later today (it's 3:00 AM right now).
>"hey, it's user from last night. I had a good time with you, and you seem pretty fun. Do you want to hang out and get something to eat tonight?"

Or should I just say dinner? I am autism.
I'm only 19 and so is she so we can't get drinks.

This guy knows

Jesus no, dont invite her in first msg. Just make some small talk first, you autist

Wait a day or two so that she knows that you have a life of your own.

Also, make sure you have a life of your own. Sounds like youre starting to, but keep it going bro.

Keep it casual, don't let all your feels ride on every text.

You're the sick cunt, not her.

>>"hey, it's user from last night. I had a good time with you, and you seem pretty fun. Do you want to hang out and get something to eat tonight?"
hey it's user. i had a good time last night. do you want to hang out sometime this week?

asking her to literally see you again the day later screams that this is the first time a woman paid attention to you. contacting her without waiting is fine but you're not in a hurry anywhere. let her set the day or at least give her some options. this way you also avoid the awkward "oh well then how about some other day?" if she already has plans.

19? Hahahaha

When I was 17 I had already done most class A's, lived in Amsterdam alone (I'm from uk) and owned a motorbike

Fucking kids these days. Your parents Christian by any chance?

also this. it's not the 1970s and you're not writing a letter that takes days to deliver. you should have a back and worth discussion to feel her up first then casually bring it up.

i don't like getting food with girls i don't know. if you can't drink, coffee is similar investment.

say you meet her, you don't like her. you can bail on a coffee date EZ. but if you gotta eat a fuckin steak, you have to sit there for a while.

suggest a cup of coffee, but go to a preferably hip coffee place near the cultural center of wherever you live, if it isn't too far away.

if the coffee date goes well, suggest you two go on a walk and explore storefronts together and shit. it's a good way to find out what she's into. if this phase of the date goes well, then by the end you guys might be hungry, but then it's ok to get food.

in other words

>low investment coffee
>if coffee goes good, suggest taking a walk and exploring
>venture into stores and galleries and shit
>if it's still going well suggest getting a quick bite to eat or ending it
>ADVANCED, instead of suggesting food, as the night seems to be closing and she's been flirty, suggest going back to your place to hang out so you can show her something cool (that you previously brought up earlier in the evening)

as for wording the text, the way you do it is fine, but i like sort of assuming the sale. this does turn some women off.

i would say,
"hey, it's user from the party. you seem interesting [instead of saying this, you could reference a specific high point of the party]. i'd like to grab a cup of coffee with you. when are you free?"

Yeah, they are, but we're not very religious. I just don't drink. I didn't drink freshman year and looking back, I regret not drinking at least once or twice. I'll admit it was pretty fun, but I don't know if it's something I could do often.
Labs start next week, so I figured I might as well have some sort of fun before I dedicate my life for the semester to organic/analytical chemistry lecture and labs.

he's american. they mature a few years later and when they go to college they live the "woohoo alcohol is so much fun" stage we go through at 15-18
dude you don't have to explain yourself to some brit cunt who's salty you got some qt action

this is the worst time to be on Veeky Forums

it's r9k soc mini in here.

>guys i went to my first party and drank alcohol and danced with some sloots pls help

also making small talk might not hurt. don't drag that on too long, though. depends how much rapport you built with her.

if she's some slut you danced with at a party, the answer probably isn't much. but if she's a slut that likes you, then you can basically do whatever

Hey man, I just came here to say that I am happy for you

You sound like you are gonna make it

That being said, it's all trial and error. Don't focus too much on this one girl and instead focus on the process of getting more girls to get into an abundance mindset, where you can just experiment and socially grow.

That being said, there are no rules. Don't be an aspie texting her straight after the party, but you can text her whenever you feel like it. If she really likes you she won't give a flying fuck about when you text her, and it's always the biggest losers making up weird rules in case you had not noticed.

Salty? Haha fuck off ya daft cunt. I was taken back at how sheltered a 19yr old could be.

Your teen years are for experimenting, getting fucked up, making mistakes.

This is why most Veeky Forums would be better off gay.