Balding bros

Be real with me how much longer till I'm bald?

Some background.

>26 yo

Moms dad
>horseshoe bald on top, not sure how his progressed but if its anything like his son it started from the back at around my age.

Dad
>49
>deep widows peak
>balding from the back

Dad's dad
>77
>deep widows peak
>full head of thinnish hair
>best case scenario
>pls

what the fuck is that

I've heard that it's your grandpa from your mother's side that has the most effect

How I typically have my hair

That's my dome with conditioner in my hair to evaluate receding hairline lol

>26 y/o

More like 26 inches you underage tard.

Side view.

I'm too high for these captchas

What the fuck does that even mean

>your grandpa from your mother's side that has the most effect
Not OP here but I hope not.
I don't know any male person from my mother's side of the family as they all died before my birth.
My father's side of the family has all the Chad genetics but I'm obviously not Chad (5'9 here)

rip

you're fucked son

It could happen tonight if you just accept it and shave your head. Why look like you're balding all the time; like your leaving your youth kicking and screaming? Be a man about it and shave your head tonight. Grow it back if you want, but at least show yourself you're not afraid of it.

Dude I feel like its happening, but I am gripping this hope it just thins out and stops receding like my dads side.

I get like this every time I need a haircut and I notice my sides are thicker than the top and I feel like the horseshoe is coming.

I started balding at 17 and buzzed it down to 1mm at 20. Looks better than your gay as fuck hairstyle bro.

It looks like a combover at your widow's peak. Google hairstyles for balding men

Get your thyroid checked, it can be a cause of hair loss.

>White master race

And your still salty. I don't really care if you like it the women do. I figure at this rate I'm gonna have to give up the hairstyle and either buzz it or find a different style.

Get a prescription for finasteride. Saved my hair and my sanity. But do it now, if you wait too much longer it could be too late.

Mmm I think because I didn't add my face the proportions are fucked. Give me a sec

You can tell that you're trying to hide your widow's peak, though. You may still be women, but it's not necessarily your hairstyle that's doing it. Still looks like an insecurity, but nothing a normal girl would really care about.

And its dry now so it doesn't look so thin

May still get* women

I'm 26 and almost completly bald. Fuck off you whiny cunt.

As you were balding how much hair was in your hands after shampooing?

Did you go to the dentist recently? If yes what did he do to your teeth ?

if you stop smearing this shit on your hair maybe it will take longer. At 26 I had less widows peak, but it was noticable. Now at 31 it's almost the same as it was. Still not your level though. I think I'll start balding hardcore in my mid 40s, like my pops.

Shit haven't been to a dentist in years.

How do they look? Am I gonna make it?

Moot please. Are you sticking your jaw forward to look more manly?

I had a pretty short buzz cut since I was like 15 up until 21 when I decided to completely shave it down with a razor blade. So I never noticed huge clumps of hair. Just noticed it getting thinner snd thinner every year. That's about it.

Why the fuck would I do that. I have a nice jawline.

Nice, did you have a widows peak as a kid? I didn't.

Yea I do put random gell shit in my hair pretty much everyday. I'm fucked, I should probably stop and start using coconut oil right or is that a meme?

Some barbers say gel is bad for your hair. Personally I've never used it - am still sort of balding. But fortunately only androgynous balding, not on the top of my head. About oil - I don't know. If it doesn't give you pimples it's probably harmless.

this thread is so fucking gay,

Do you style your hair at times? If so, try out dust like pic releated.

>never had good hair, just that thin shit and lack ov volume to begin with
>at 15 year old i can see receding hairline in a few spots
> at 16 yo i shaved my head, been shaved since then - 35 yo now
i honestly don't know why do you give a fuck, if you are fit and smart girls don't care about it.

My hairline is about the same as yours, balding stage as well. You just have to realize the fact that at some point you have to buzz it away (or use a cure coming in 2020).

I have longer hair than you and I'm not going to buzz it away yet. It's just that when what is waiting for me is the rest of my life as a bald guy so I'm gonna rock the hair as long as I possibly can, google Caleb Followill for inspo.

good luck. 190cm masterrace so I guess it helps a bit. remember that pic related was a bald bro as well

I don't know which of these myths to believe but it worries me

My hairline is either receding or maturing but all I know is I've been losing a lot of hairs for like 4 years now but I've only receded a couple cm at the temples.

Grandfather on mother's side had thick hair all his life, uncles on mother's side went bald young

you're definitely balding but its not bad yet, I started balding at 18 and ive shaved my head since age 20, im 26 now. It's really not so bad, the only thing i hate is not being able to grow a proper beard.

Shave grow a beard, get fucking ripped

Top of your hair is good.

That's the worst part. You don't see yourself from above often enough to get a feel for what you look like.

My hairline receded a bit from 19 onwards, then at about 24/25 it started to really thin at the front, particularly sides. I thought I could live with that, because at least I didn't have a bald patch on the top and back of my head.

Well turns out I was fucking wrong.

I have an orange head like Karl Pilkington as well, so if I go completely shaved I will look like a goomba out of the Mario movie.

There is already cure, hair transplant + estrogen.
R.I.P gains though.

My balding brother. I will keep you in mind when I come to Valhalla

I have a hairline about like that and I am not going to be bald.

You have 2 options that can actually treat balding: minoxidil cream or finasteride pills (or both). Personally i don't think the risk of finasteride is worth it- there's like a 1% chance of permanent sexual dysfunction.

So i just use minoxidil cream and have been for over a year and its basically halted my balding and even helped grow a little back.

If it ever starts to progress again and get really bad I will get a hair transplant. Or maybe by then a new cure will be out.

Eating 1mg Finasteride about 5 years. Balding stops. Have some new hair.

No sides effects tho.

you're so fucked OP no girl will ever fuck you

top kek

OP don't be like me. I'm 25 and started balding at 20. Px pills didn't give me true results. I saved up for a few years and got a FUT transplant. I didn't do an FUE since it needed to be more than 2000 grafts. Shit was expensive....take care of your hair. I envy those with Chad hair genetics.

I'm about a Norwood 2 at 22

I think it's slowing down though, and I have thick hair

recently bought Nizoral to see if it can help slow it down too

You're fine op. You may or may not bald.

The thing that's bad about balding is the damage it does to your confidence, get over that and 0 effects. And don't try to hide it, just rock it. Nothing looks more pathetic than someone trying to cover their hair loss with the fowarding part

Try Viciscal too. I use both and results have been very nice

The forward part is so damn common though

once your hairline starts receding you actually become aware of how many guys have receding hairlines and disguise it in ways

the jig's only over after your crown goes bald

it says it's for women

not snake oil?

just roid and take gh then, fuck

Na, they have a men's version. Been on it for almost 9 months now.

I may have named it wrong, what I meant was pic releted

If you don't want to do a transplant and looking for a cost alternative, try ACell + PRP shots. Maybe even get on a Nioxin hair treatment plan as well. Good luck to you

>Be real with me how much longer till I'm bald?

OKAY SON, HERE'S THE DEAL: YOU'RE NOT GOING BALD ANYTIME SOON.

YOUR HAIRLINE IS JUST MATURING AND YOU'LL GET SOME THINNING BUT YOU'LL HAVE THE SAME HAIRLINE MORE OR LESS FOR ANOTHER TWENTY YEARS.

That's not me in the pic. I have some recesion, and I wear my hair back and to the side to fully show my maturity. I'm early 30's though, looks good on me.

buzzcut it
>no more fucking around to model it
>wake up, hair is done
>because you dont have to model it its no longer on your mind
>wont be such a monkey loop reminding you of you going bald
>because its less on your mind you will be more confident

I was 15 when my hairdresser said "you are already going bald"
thanks genes

I hope this is true. My mom says I have the exact same hair as her father, and he didn't start balding until late in life.

i used to post my long hair here , but it was itchy as fuck so i clean shaved it all .
really its better than hair. fuck hair . the only thing i need is my beard.

OP I have the same hairline as yours, and to be honest with you I got way more girls after I started shaving it off. Get rid of it.

Op here, off topic but my beard is patchy any tips on filling it out?

And to all of my other balding bros holding on to the dream, godspeed

Thanks man, IM GONNA MAKE IT

To all currently bald, I wish you gains and plentiful pussy. I will join you soon in baldalla

We don't want you if you're gonna be such a pussy about it, combover.

>Have extremely thick dark red hair (straight from my grandmother, mothers side)
>Grandfather and uncle from mothers side bald
>Father has been thinning for a very long time

I like my hair a lot and refuse to take creatine because I'm scared shitless of losing it. With this type of hair I doubt I would, but I don't want to risk it.

Take fin. Do your own research and take fin. Most people on this site dont really know how it works and just think its literally estrogen pills. The sides are so exaggerated its stupid. I've been taking fin for six years (26 now) and my test levels are high (ive checked) Ive made great gains and can still grow a beard. I havent had any sides, and still fuck tons of girls. All the baldfags who say girls dont care are delusional. Of coarse they care. being bald is as bad as being a manlet to girls, its a huge shot to your overall physical attractiveness.

TL;DR
Dont shave it, take fin

1mg of finasteride for a little over a year... 13 - 14 months. hairloss stopped and in the last 2 months or so i've noticed it thickening up around the front. no side effects whatsoever to report, my only regret is i didn't start taking it sooner but it was too scared.

Stop fap, massage scalp, wash hair with black coffee/black tea to counter DHT, coconut oil, egg white.
I had something similar, my shit is regrowing like a motherfucker, srs.

>wash hair with black coffee/black tea to counter DHT, coconut oil, egg white.
can you elaborate

For balding people I can give one advice, just don't worry that much about your hair, if you're balding nothing gonna work unless you're getting hair transplant. Just accept the fact that you're not genetic gifted and won't have some hair on your head. I myself am 19y/o and seems like there's widows mark forming on me, eventually one day i'll shave fully if I see it's out of control

If you fap, DHT spikes in your body and fucks your hair up. Caffeine blocks it, but you would need to drink insane amounts, so just apply it directly. Coconut oil is good for the massaging part, wash it out with shampoo or egg after. If you have visibly thin hair put some egg white in your hair, it makes it thicker.
This is what do, see what works for yourself.

Preempt it, my dude. Shave it all, grow a thick, beautiful beard.

don't do that

don't try to cover it up, it's hella obvious what you're doing

either you just go with it as it is without trying to cover up (and you have plenty of hair, honestly) or you go buzzcut/bald.

hiding it won't do you any favors.

t. heavily balding at 25

23 years old and have to buzz it down to no guard with clippers REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I started to thin around the crown at 24

I'm 25 now. I just keep it buzzed. There's no bald spot yet, but the hair up top is just finer than the rest

It's weird though, my hairline hasn't moved at all since I was a kid. My temples have receded a bit, but we are talking less than half an inch, and only in one side.

It sucks though, since my dad is 48 and still have all his hair, just like his dad did.
My mother's father was already completely bald in his mid 20s.

Might be genetics, but I can't completely rule out that excessive masturbation might have accelerated it. 30-60 minutes a day for the past 5 years might have been overkill. Edging of course, which I've heard is one of the worst offenders when it comes to DHT production.

Listen to this guy.

Balding only looks bad if you handle it badly.

you decide

dont smoke bro, it makes it worse

I used keto shampoo and now I have seb. dermatitis. Fuck this shitwhole site telling me to buy it

HNNNG

What about finasteride?

got just a slightly better hairline than you but im 22 and have the same family hair (mums dad bald, my dad not entirely bald but receded hairline and bald spot)

i used to care about it a lot but ive shaved my head before heaps and i look fine so when it comes to it ill just buzz it and go on with life

Just bic it breh.... its over

That "mother's side" bullshit is all broscience. Balding genes can be received from either of your parents.

Exact same situation here bro, my moms dad, uncle and cousins all have their hair intact at 40+ years old. My hair started thinning in early 20s ( 21-24ish) but hasn't thinned more since. I'm 27 now and my hair looks like yours when I buzz it only brown.

It looks thinner when the sun or bright light is on it especially when I wear it short. Think I'll keep this hair?

Lol that's literally not a single sign of baldness at all.

Mostly bald at 33. You are in the same situation as me at that age.

Just embrace it and shave your head. Don't be a faggot.

Wash your hair you greasy lank haired fuck. Maybe then it'll stop dying and falling out at a massive rate. Shit looks so disgusting it'll probably be better when you're a baldfag.

Your hair looks normal you fuck. You just have a high hairline

I use a shampoo and conditioner called nioxin i was surprised how well it works it thickens your hair within a few days of using it. it wont grow your hair or stop its loss but it makes it look better while you have it. it was 60 canadian dollars for a 3 month supply.

When i have a date or Im going somewhere i want to look good i use Caboki. Only problem is when a girl runs her hands through your hair they get the caboki on their hands which just looks like dirt

I'm pretty sure I just have a shit hairline but would like some other input.
19, hair has looked like this since I was at least 17 (can't find many photos showing my hairline from any earlier). Maternal grandad has full head of hair. Dad has only just started receding at 55. However, my half brothers are all bald/balding at 30+ but their dad is bald.
So... Bad hairline or am I already balding at 19.

>25, very slowly balding
>depressing
>however, caesar's haircut looks good and covers the receding temples
>know it won't last forever
>plan my look (buzz + specific glasses) for when I go bald, beta test it
>looks good
>girlfriend confirms it looks good
>immediately feel better, no longer worried

Don't fight it, plan your look (which should just be either a buzzcut or totally shaved) or go for it now, and accept it early on

it honestly doesn't look that bad. I was balding worse at 22. Now stablizing on Minoxidil + dht blockers, hoping it will reach atleast that stage again.

If it really bugs you, wear beanies until it grows out some more like I am.

fucks with your libido

I have the same hairline as you.
I'm 23, I have stopped caring about it. Women don't care about your hairline. If they can't look past that, then I don't want to be with them anyways.
Women don't even care if you are successfull or have a lot of money or look good, they just care about if you have ambition. That's all you got to have, ambition.
Don't worry about your hair too much, it is pointless.

Op here,

My hairline started receding at 19 but its been a slow gradual process.

For any future replies I would ask that you put
>age when you gave up
>when you noticed you started balding
>how much hair was in your hands while showering and how it progressed

Balding here, top of the head but everything around is still pretty thick. I can go two ways, crew cuts where it's long up top cover for the balding crown. The second is a short buzz cut. Both look pretty good, I've been buzzing lately since it's summer, cheap, and low maintenance.